- » Apricot Game Hen
Apricot Game Hen Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot game hen recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot game hen recipes.
Apricot Game Hens
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine first 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions and stir in pecans.
Sprinkle hens inside and out with salt and pepper.
Fill loosely with stuffing, spooning remainder into small baking... - 38.7405
Apricot Mustard Glazed Game Hens
1. Preheat oven to 450Â°F. Use your hands to flatten hen quarters somewhat. Season lightly with salt and generously with pepper. Place in a shallow roasting pan, skin side up. Roast 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, make glaze. In a small saucepan, heat together... - 22.3672
You May Also Like!
Game Hens With Apricots
Remove giblets from hens and set aside for other uses.
Brush hens with gravy mixture.
Place birds, breast side down, on a nonmetallic rack in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 6 minutes.
Turn hens over and brush... - 38.4544
Apricot-orange Glazed Game Hens
Stir together the preserves, orange juice and soy sauce.
Reserve 3 tablespoons of the sauce and place the remaining sauce in the warming tray in the lower position to heat while the hens rotate.
Wash and thoroughly dry the game hens.
Season inside cavity with... - 25.5109
Game Hens With Apricots
Thaw hens as directed on package (set giblets aside for other uses); rinse hens and pat completely dry.
Brush hens with about half the gravy mixture; then place, breast side down, on a microwave-proof rack in a 7 by 11 -inch microwave-proof dish.
Cover with... - 43.9397
Cornish Game Hens With Apricot Grand Grand marnier Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Place the hens on a rack in a large sheet pan, breast side up.
Season inside and out with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
Roast the hens for 1 hour or until golden brown.
In a medium saucepan combine the apricots, applesauce, sugar,... - 34.3724
Festive Game Hens
Festive Game Hens is simply a delicious recipe. Try this Festive Game Hens recipe in your coming weekend party, I bet, it will surely tempt you to prepare again-n-again! - 30.1776
Buttery Game Hens
Remove giblets and reserve for other uses.
Prepare herb butter and place 1 tablespoon in body cavity of each hen.
Secure body and neck openings with wooden picks and tie legs together.
Tuck wing tips under, akimbo-style.
In a pan, melt remaining herb butter... - 34.3423
Curry Roasted Rock Cornish Game Hen
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup. Rinse hens inside and out; pat dry with paper toweling.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place hens,... - 33.5718
Microwave Festive Game Hens
1. Ready the birds for cooking as per the instructions.
2. Place them in a dish and brush glaze over them and wrap the dish with wax paper.
3. Determine the cooking time on the basis of their combined weight.
4. Place the dish in a... - 39.1108
Rock Cornish Game Hen Platter
1.Wash Cornish hens properly from outside and within and dry them.
2.Put a sprinkling of salt and pepper and put flour on the outer side.
3.In a frying pan, put the hens in butter or margarine and brown them.
4.Once done, put the hens on... - 43.8226
Cornish Game Hens With Figs And Pears
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place figs in a small heatproof bowl. Pour enough boiling water over figs to cover. Let stand 2 minutes; drain. Return figs to bowl. Add port and rosemary; let steep 10 minutes.
2. Rinse hens and pat dry inside and out. Rub inside... - 25.779