Fish With Fruit
- » Apricot Fish
Apricot Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot fish recipes.
Salmon With Apricot Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Quarter grilled apricots; set aside.
(Or cover dried apricots with boiling water.
Let stand while preparing sauce.
Drain well.) For sauce, in a small saucepan combine apricot nectar, preserves, green onions, the snipped fresh or dried... - 44.8648
Apricot Chargrilled Mackerel
1. Clean and gut the mackerel, removing the heads if preferred. Place the fish in a large, shallow dish.
2. Drain the apricots, reserving the juice. Roughly chop half of the apricots and set aside until required.
3. Place the remaining apricots in a food... - 40.788
Fondant Fish Cake
1. Shape the fish by cutting the cake in half vertically and placing the pieces end to end on the work surface. Use a small, sharp knife to cut a fish body shape out of the cake. Ignore the mouth, fins and tail, which will be added later. Remember that the... - 35.5805
Tangy Apricot Fish
Arrange fish in baking casserole that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake at 450 degrees, uncovered, for 4 to 5 minutes.
Drain any liquid.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over fish.
Bake for 2 minutes longer to heat sauce. - 26.7335
You May Also Like!
Apricot And Rice Rolls
For stuffing, in a saucepan combine water, uncooked rice, apricots, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover with a tight-fitting lid.
Cook for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
For rolls, spread... - 37.0948
1. Place jam, teriyaki sauce, garlic, mixed spice and vinegar in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Brush glaze over meat, chicken or fish and grill, barbecue, pan cook or bake. - 29.8459
Grilled Grouper With Apricot Ginger Relish
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Rub chile paste over both sides of fillets.
4. Place fillets on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested... - 35.4164
Grilled Salmon With Apricot Mustard Glaze
To prepare fish, sprinkle fillets evenly with garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes.
To prepare glaze, combine apricot nectar and next 6 ingredients (through 1/4 teaspoon pepper) in a... - 41.9172
Chop the onion very finely and in a small saucepan fry gently in the oil until soft but uncoloured.
Add the curry powder and cook over low heat for a few minutes.
Stir in the red wine, lemon juice and apricot puree and allow to bubble briskly for a few... - 34.6168
Fish And Sweet Potatoes
Place fish in ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cook uncovered in 425° oven 20 minutes.
Arrange sweet potatoes around fish.
Mix preserves, catsup and lemon juice; brush on fish and potatoes.
Cook uncovered until potatoes are hot, about 10... - 32.1785
French Glazed Fish
Join Toby in preparing this simple sole recipe from fellow Registered Dietitian Brenda Ponichtera and her book "Quick & Healthy Recipes and Ideas", 3rd edition, 2008 by Small Steps Press. A little French dressing and apricot preserves turns plain fish into an... - 98.808
Whole Baked Schnapper
This recipe for the whole baked schnapper is simple and savory. The schnapper is stuffed with breadcrumbs, chopped apricots and shallots along with cheese, eggs and parsley. The head and tail covered with a foil to prevent burning or over cooking, the whole... - 42.2803
Baked Fish With Bulgur Pilaf
Partially thaw fish steaks, if frozen.
Cut fish into 4 serving-size pieces.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
In a small saucepan cook mushrooms, onion, and celery in hot oil for 1 minute.
Stir in water, bulgur, apricots, and bouillon granules.
Bring to... - 45.0382
Apricot Fish Recipes By Category