- » Apricot Drink
Apricot Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot drink recipes.
Homemade Apricot Drink
There is a new drink in town, the homemade apricot drink. This elixir is usually had during the fasting month; but it is so delicious that you can have it any time of the year and any time of the day. It is full of nutrition and flavor. So why don't you give... - 107.239
Sweet And Sour Apricot Brandy
Cocktails are practically synonymous with celebrations. And Derrick Schommer's apricot brand is the perfect way to get any party rolling or even while lounging by the pool. This beautiful drink blends in sweet and sour flavors and is a tribute to apricot... - 97.4844
Apple Apricot Mix
This Apple Apricot Mix is a yummy aperitif ! An amazing blend of fruit juices and alcoholic drinks this drink is sure to set your mood the right way before a party dinner ! Do try this Apple Apricot Mix and let me know if you've liked it as much as I do. - 43.5614
The Best Tea Punch
1) Use a 2-quart glass pitcher or bowl, to pour in boiling water.
2) Dip tea bag and let stand for 5 minutes.
3) Discard tea bag.
4) Add sugar to stir in until dissolved.
5) Pour in apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate and stir well.
6)... - 40.8239
1) In ice cube trays, add apricot nectar and freeze to make 2-3 doz cubes.
2) In a bowl, add honey, pour hot tea over the honey, stir well; now add the orange and lemon juice , chill.
3) In a punch bowls, place... - 39.6535
Apricot And Grapefruit Sherbet
Combine the 1 1/2 cups sugar, and the water and boil 5 min.
Combine the grapefruit juice, sieved apricots and lemon juice and add to the cooled sirup.
Pour into the freezer and freeze, using 8 parts ice to 1 part salt.
When the sherbet is of... - 38.116
Autumn Sipper Drink
1) In a cheesecloth or coffee filter, put the citrus peel, spices and ginger. Tie securely and put the ingredients in the bottom of a slow cooker.
2) Add the nectar and apple juice and cover the cooker. Cook over high heat for 1 hour and then over low... - 36.5535
1) To make apricot flower, put the dried flower on a paper towel moist side down, to absorb extra moisture and then roll it over with rolling pin.
2) Slit the flower all around and then hold its drier side down. Pinch centre o apricot to make... - 35.9664
1. In a small saucepan mix tea, sugar, nectar, bitters and 2 cups cold water stirring till sugar dissolves.
2. Just before serving add concentrate and several ice cubes and stir.
3. Slowly add ginger ale and mix gently.
4. Pour into tea... - 35.1543
Put all the ingredients except the vodka into a large saucepan and bring slowly to the boil, stirring a little to help the sugar dissolve.
Once boiling, take the pan off the heat.
Put the contents in a bowl or jug that you will be able to cover.
Pour the... - 34.4
Whirl first 6 ingredients in blender.
Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream, whole apricots and mint sprigs.
Makes about 3 cups. - 33.4684
Apricot Strawberry Frappe
In a blender container combine apricot nectar, orange juice, honey and lemon juice.
Process until mixed.
Process until smooth and thickened.
Into glasses pour fruit mixture.
Garnish each with mint leaf, strawberry slice and lemon twist. - 33.0715
Press the apricots with juice through a sieve, then combine with the orange, lemon, and lime juices, and sugar.
Just before serving, add the carbonated water, and pour over ice. - 33.0389
Hot Apricot Nip
Combine sugar, cloves, cinnamon stick, and water in a small saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat to boiling and cook gently 5 minutes.
Add apricot nectar and continue to heat until very hot.
Remove spices; stir in... - 33.0088
Pineapple Apricot Sherbet
Blend all ingredients throughly.
Place the mixture in a shallow pan and freeze until mushy.
Whip with a fork to incorporate air.
Repeat the whipping every 15-20 minutes until the sherbet is set. - 33.0055
Apricot Wine Cordial
1. In a food processor, process apricots until finely chopped and place them in a non-metal container.
2. Stir in wine, sugar and brandy and allow to stand with cover at room temperature 1 to 4 weeks.
3. Strain wine and pour into gift... - 32.6948
Put the rum, apricot-flavored brandy, lemon juice, curacao, egg white and crushed ice into an electric blender.
Whirl for 15 seconds on a low speed.
Pour into a chilled glass and garnish with orange slice. - 32.6484
Mulled Apricot Nectar
Combine apricot nectar and orange juice in a Dutch oven.
Tie 4 sticks cinnamon, allspice, and cloves in a cheesecloth bag, add to juice mixture, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
Discard spice bag.
Serve beverage... - 32.63
Process in the blender until the ice is broken up and the consistency is smooth.
Add a couple more cubes of ice if you prefer a thinner, icier shake.
Enough to serve three. - 32.4134
Orange Apricot Egg nog
1. In a blender, mix together orange and undrained apricots until smooth.
2. Stir in egg, milk, and vanilla. Mix for 1 additional minute.
3. Immediately serve in a nice serving dish. - 32.3116
Spiced Apricot Punch
1) In a slow cooker, add the apricot nectar, orange juice, brown sugar and lemon juice; in a small cheesecloth bag, tie the cinnamon and cloves and put into the juices.
2) Cook, covered on LOW for about 2-5 hrs ;remove the cheesecloth bag. ... - 31.5748
1. Slice lime and add to apricot syrup and refrigerate until required.
2. Fill two tall glasses, with crushed ice.
3. Pour the syrup over the ice, allowing lime slices to fall into the glasses.
4. Top with soda.
5. Serve immediately with a... - 31.4939
Quick Apricot Whip
1. Drain the juice from the apricots and place the fruir and liqueur in a blender or food processor.
2. Process the apricots until they are completely smooth.
3. Put alternate spoonfuls of the fruit puree and yogurt into tour tall glasses or glass dishes,... - 30.6565
1. Drain apricots.
2. Put apricots in blender with nectar, 1 tablespoon sugar, lemon juice, and ginger. Blend until smooth and sugar is dissolved.
3. Pour into small loaf pan. Place in freezer until partially frozen.
4. Beat egg whites until foamy. Add 2... - 30.5822
Apricot Scotch Cobbler
Heat pie filling and pour into an 8-inch pie plate.
Slightly overlap cookie slices on top of filling around edge of pie plate. (Bake any remaining cookies separately for snacks.)
Sprinkle cookies on filling with a mixture of the sugar and cinnamon.
Bake at... - 30.0643
In a 2-quart pitcher, mix apricot nectar, lemon juice, lime juice, and orange juice; blend well, then add sugar to taste.
Pour into 4 or 5 glasses and garnish each with a mint sprig, if desired. - 29.6311
Place orange juice concentrate, pineapple juice and apricot nectar in Quick-Stir Pitcher.
Plunge handle up and down until concentrate is dissolved.
Slowly pour in club soda.
Gently plunge handle up and down just until combined.
Serve immediately. - 29.3597
1. In a punch bowl, mix apricot nectar, pineapple juice and limeade concentrate; stir ginger ale into it
2. Add ice cubes to it, float lime slices and whole strawberries on top and serve - 29.3431
Mulled Apricot Nectar
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Cover; simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand 30 minutes.
Reheat; strain and serve. - 29.2388
Pour apricot nectar into refrigerator tray; freeze until mushy.
Spoon apricot nectar and ice cream into an electric blender container; add malted milk powder and lemon juice.
Cover and blend until smooth and creamy.
Pour into chilled glasses and serve... - 29.0625
Orange And Apricot
Juice the fruit then add the water.
Pour into a glass and add ice cubes and orange wedge to chill, if liked. - 28.0897
Hot Apricot Cocktail
1. Combine all ingredients in a 1 1/2 -quart glass bowl.
2. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 10) for 6 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 4) for 8 minutes. Strain into mugs. - 27.7377
Put apricot brandy, creme de cacao, whipping cream, and grenadine syrup with crushed ice into the blender container; blend quickly to mix well and chill the drink.
Strain the mixture into glass. - 27.549
The apricot float is an apricot nectar and ice cream drink prepared with carbonated water to it. prepared with the ice cream as a topping to the drink, the apricot float is great for the summer and is soothingly delicious. - 26.4554
Apricot Strawberry Breakfast Cocktail
Put apricots, syrup, strawberries, and milk into blender container.
Cover and process at LIQUEFY.
With motor running, remove feeder cap and add ice cubes one at a time until mixture is cold and smooth. - 25.9392
Apricots A La Cognac
Combine all the ingredients and let stand at least twenty-four hours.
The flavor is improved if the fruit is allowed to steep in cognac for upward of a week. - 25.6514
Apricot Orange Punch
In serving container, combine water and apricot nectar; mix well.
Immediately before serving, add carbonated beverage and ice cubes.
If desired, garnish with orange slices. - 25.203
1. Pour the seltzer water, apricot nectar, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and lemon juice into a large pitcher.
2. Stir until thoroughly combined. - 24.9644
Apricot Morning Drink
Combine all ingredients except the cinnamon in a blender and cover.
Blend at medium speed 30 seconds.
Pour into glasses and sprinkle apricot drink with cinnamon. - 24.1959
Apricot Drink Recipes By Category