- » Apricot Dessert
Apricot Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot dessert recipes.
Delicious Apricot Dessert
Once you taste this delicious dessert, you will be hooked! Fruits is one of the few ingredients I like to include in my menu and this is a great recipe. - 45.092
Preheat oven to 400°.
In saucepan melt butter.
Remove 2 tablespoons; set aside.
Stir pie filling and drained fruit into butter in saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring often.
Separate dough into 6 biscuits; cut each into 3 pieces.
Pour hot filling into 1... - 36.3835
Apricot Layer Dessert
Sift the flour and mix in the suet. Sprinkle the milk on gradually and mix until you have a soft but not sticky dough. Grease a 1.1 lt / 2 pt pudding (flat-bottom) bowl.
Reserve one apricot half for decoration and roughly chop the remainder.
Roll out the... - 36.2702
Apricot Chiffon Dessert
1. Force apricots through a sieve or food mill. Stir in apricot preserves or jam; set aside.
2. Mix gelatin and sugar together in a saucepan. Stir in lemon juice and reserved apricot syrup. Stir over low heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved. Add to the... - 35.2084
1) Divide the ratafia biscuits into two portions. Keep aside for one later use.
2) Add the other half of the biscuits equally between four tall glasses.
3) Add in a little sherry into each glass.
4) Add a spoon of the apricot pie filling into each... - 33.5045
Apricot Plum Dessert
Combine all ingredients.
Heat and serve warm, or chill and serve cold.
Remove lemon slices before serving. - 28.8932
Cardamom Plum And Apricot Dessert
1. Peel the plums and apricots, halve them and remove the stones.
2. Place the plums and apricots in a pan with the cardamom pods, the sultanas, the clove and the sugar. Pour in 600 ml / 1 pint of water and stir well.
3. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to... - 28.7922
1. Place the apricots in a saucepan with the water and sugar and cook over a low heat for 15-20 minutes until they are soft and the syrup has thickened.
2. Turn the custard into a serving bowl, cover and chill.
3. Pour the softened apricots and their syrup... - 27.7535
Quick Apricot Dessert
Mix pie filling and lemon juice in ungreased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan; spread evenly.
Mix remaining ingredients; sprinkle over filling.
Cook uncovered in 375° oven until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. - 26.16
Creamy Apricot Dessert
Creamy apricot desserts are nutty little desserts served in sherbet glasses. Flavored with apricot nectar, the heavy cream and walnuts are folded in together with vanilla pudding for a sweet and delciious treat. - 24.0032
Orange Apricot Dessert
Drain oranges; combine with apricot yogurt.
Place in glass bowl and garnish with whipped topping and nuts. - 21.9011