- » Apricot Delight
Apricot Delight Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot delight recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot delight recipes.
Break macaroons into small pieces and press enough on the bottom of a deep 9-inch springform or loose-bottomed pan to form a crust.
Macaroons should be sticky.
Cook apricots in 3 cups water until fruit is tender and water absorbed.
Force through sieve or... - 42.8061
1. Boil the milk with the sugar.
2. Mix the China grass in 1 teacup of cold water and boil on a slow flame until it dissolves completely.
3. Add the China grass mixture to the boiling milk and boil for a further 2 minutes.
4. Strain the mixture and cool.
5.... - 37.46
Combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook over low heat until all juice is absorbed and bulgur is tender, about 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on altitude.
For longer cooking, more juice may be needed.
Serve warm or cold, with Fruit Sauce. - 31.5563
Whirl sugar with lemonade concentrate and orange juice concentrate in blender.
In a plastic container that is large enough to allow for expansion and can be tightly covered, pour in concentrate mixture, water, and apricot brandy. Mix well. Cover and freeze 12... - 22.9778
You May Also Like!
Peach And Apricot Delight
Peach And Apricot Delight is healthy dessert. The lime flavour gives the Peach And Apricot Delight a tangy and refreshing taste. - 39.8785
Apricot Nut Delights
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the flour and sugar together rubbing them with butter.
3) Add enough water to make a dough, stiff in consistency.
4) Take a board and sprinkle... - 49.0697
Apricot Cheese Delight
Drain and chill the fruits, reserving the juice.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add 1 cup fruit juice, reserve remaining juice for topping.
Chill until slightly congealed.
Fold in fruit and marshmallows.
Pour into a cold-water rinsed 13 x 8 inch baking... - 32.4902
Apricot Delight Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off In medium bowl, combine flour and salt Using pastry blender or fork, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle mixture with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, while... - 50.6843
Apricot Almond Delight
1.Place apricots in a bowl, pour in sufficient water to cover and leave to soak overnight.
2.Drain apricots and place in a food processor or blenderwith gelatine mixture, skim milk, sugar and almond essence.
Process until smooth.
Pour into individual... - 32.7877
French Vanilla Fruit Delight
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a 10-inch tube pan and coat with grease and flour.
3. Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for no-cholesterol.
4. On top of cake arrange apricots.
5. Heat apricot preserves until... - 37.062
Amber Tea Delight
1) In a bowl, mix the apricot nectar, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and hot tea together.
2) Refrigerate until chilled, then stir in the ginger ale.
3) Pour the tea mixture over the ice cubes and serve immediately. - 32.4094
Sponge Custard Delight
Combine flour with baking powder and 3/4 cup sugar.
Combine egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in large mixing bowl.
Beat at high speed of mixer until soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/3 cup sugar, beating until very stiff peaks form.
Do not... - 39.837
Peach Breakfast Slush
In a blender, combine peaches, orange juice and nectar; blend until smooth.
Pour into a freezer container; cover and freeze until firm.
To serve, scoop 2/3 cup frozen mixture into a glass; add 1/3 cup soda. - 22.484
Apricot Delight Recipes By Category