- » Apricot Date Chutney
Apricot Date Chutney Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot date chutney recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot date chutney recipes.
Apricot And Date Chutney
Soak apricots in water to cover for 30 minutes.
Drain and place in large sauce pot.
Chop the dates and add to apricots.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer over low heat, stirring frequently until thick; about 1 hour.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch... - 38.733
Mango Apricot Date Chutney
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine water and mangoes.
Bring to a simmer, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
Add apricots and continue to simmer, covered, for 5 more minutes.
(If using all apricots, simmer for only 5 minutes total.) Add raisins, currants, dates,... - 36.9308
You May Also Like!
Cut the apricots, peaches and dates into very small pieces.
Wash all the dried fruits.
Cover with water and simmer until tender and thick.
Add the rest of the ingredients and boil rapidly, stirring well, for about 1/2 hour or until the contents of the pan... - 37.4426
Mixed Fruit Chutney
1. Finely chop or mince the apricots, dates, apple and onion, or chop them in a food processor.
2. Put all the ingredients into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass howl and mix them together well.
3. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH... - 33.39
Put the fruit into a saucepan and just cover with water.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fruit is tender.
Add the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
Simmer for about 30 to 45 minutes, or until the chutney is very... - 31.8973
Garlic Or Shallot Jelly
Combine garlic (or shallots) and 3 cups of the vinegar in a 2- to 2 1/2-quart pan over medium heat.
Simmer gently, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and pour into a glass jar.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 24 to 36 hours, then pour... - 31.2035
Keri Mewa Nu Achaar ( Raw Mango And Dried Fruit Pickle )
1. Skin the raw mangoes and chop into two pieces. Remove the seed and cut into small cubes. Discard the seeds.
2. Soak all the dried fruit overnight, in a glass bottle full of vinegar.
3. Cut the ginger-garlic a day before and dry it in the sun.
4. Take a... - 30.2347