- » Apricot Custard Pudding
Apricot Custard Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot custard pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot custard pudding recipes.
Combine pudding mix, junior apricots and milk in a medium-size saucepan; cook, following label directions for pudding.
Separate ladyfingers; spread half of each with 1 teaspoon of the apricot preserves; put back together.
Stand each in the... - 37.6971
Apricot Upside Down Flan
Apricot Upside Down Flan has a nourishing taste. The egg and butter gives the Apricot Upside Down Flan a delicious taste. - 45.3781
Apricot Suet Pudding
Half fill a steamer or large pan with water and bring to the boil.
Grease a 900ml (1 1/2pt) pudding basin.
Mix the flour, salt, suet, sugar, apricots, apple and lemon rind together.
Make a well in the centre and add enough milk to give a soft dropping... - 38.4585
1 In a bowl, slowly add sugar to butter and cream well.
2 Mix in egg and beat hard.
3 Add in the apricots.
4 In a bowl, sift flour, measure and sift again with dry ingredients.
5 Blend into the apricot mixture.
6 Add nuts and mix well.
7 ... - 46.9172
Apple And Apricot Steamed Pudding
This Apple And Apricot Steamed Pudding is a dessert recipe. Try this Apple And Apricot Steamed Pudding and share your feelings with us for this recipe! - 38.7703
Steamed Sago Apricot Pudding
This Steamed Sago Pudding is indeed a heaven for those who love sweet desserts. Quick and easy to make, this Steamed Sago Pudding is subtly flavored with vanilla - you will sure be a fan of it! - 40.2615
Apricot Charlotte is a very tasting pudding. The milk and eggs make the Apricot Charlotte very soft and Vanila and almonds gives the Apricot Charlotte mouth watering taste. - 46.5518
Treasure Winter Custard
1. In a bowl beat the eggs with the sugar and cinnamon.
2. Let the milk warm with the cloves and allspice berries.
3. Mix in the milk into the eggs, among 6 small ramekins divide the fruits and pour the milk and egg mixture over the top.
4. Let it... - 44.0198
Frozen Christmas Pudding
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine apricots, dried fruits, rum, mixed spice, orange rind and lemon rind. Mix well and cling wrap.
2. Keep aside to soak for minimum 15 minutes.
3. Add sugar, custard and mix well.
4. Add whipped cream and fold gently.
5.... - 47.5207
1. Line the base of a 1.2 litre / 2 pint / 5 cup heart-shaped or round cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
2. Drain the apricots, reserving the juice. Put the apricots in a food processor or blender fitted with a metal blade, together with the sugar and 60... - 37.7104
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Use apricot and raspberry jam alternately on the cake layers.
2. Cut these cake pieces into small pieces and then place them neatly in a glass trifle dish. Pour the fruit syrup... - 43.3058
Drain the apricots and reserve the juice.
Chop the fruit coarsely .
Put into a well-greased ovenproof dish, dot with flakes of butter and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Add 3 tablespoons syrup from the can.
To make the topping, mix the butter, sugar, flour... - 34.0414
Place the sponge finger biscuit [cookie] crumbs, sultanas and raisins in a shallow dish.
Pour over the kirsch.
Leave the crumbs and fruit to soak for 1 hour.
Using a pastry brush, grease a 2 1/2 pint [1 1/2 quart] mould with the vegetable oil.
Place the mould... - 46.3584
Almond Fruit Flan
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Sieve flour on a platform.
3.Fold in sugar, butter, yolks and almond essence.
4.Add a sprinkling of ground almonds.
5.Mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6.Roll the dough and bake it for 20 -25... - 47.3472
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832
Moulded Rice Custard
1. Drain peaches, reserving liquid.
2. In large saucepan, bring to boiling combining 3 cups milk and the sugar and mix with fork adding rice.
3. Over low heat, cook rice, stirring occasionally with a fork, 8 minutes-€”no longer.
4.... - 44.6453
Fruit Custard Pizza
In small mixer bowl combine cottage cheese and butter; beat till smooth and well blended.
In large bowl stir together flour, rolled oats, lemon peel, and salt.
Add cottage cheese mixture to dry ingredients; mix well.
Form into ball.
With hands, press evenly... - 44.7814
Luxury Bread And Butter Pudding
1) Preheat oven 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 before baking.
2) Skin the rind from the orange thinly with a potato peeler.
3) Take a shallow 2 1/2 pt (1.4 ltr) ovenproof dish and lightly grease it with butter.
4) Apply butter and marmalade over each slice... - 48.0223
Baked Carrot Pudding
Preheat oven to 350° F.and butter 6 individual custard cups or molds.
In a medium-size bowl, mix butter, molasses, honey, egg, carrots, lemon peel, raisins, and prunes or dates.
Sift together remaining ingredients, except APRICOT SAUCE, then stir into first... - 38.225
Butter Queen Of Puddings
1. Separate 2 eggs; reserve the egg whites. Combine the egg yolks, remaining 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the salt, cinnamon, vanilla and butter or margarine in a large bowl; stir in the milk. Place bread cubes in a lightly buttered, 8-cup baking dish; pour... - 37.1865
Baked Honeycomb Pudding
Try out this easy to follow and mouth-watering recipe of Baked Honeycomb Pudding. A sure crowd pleaser, try Baked Honeycomb Pudding for the next party at home. Let me know how your guests complimented on your culinary skills. - 33.931
Steamed Jam Puddings
Light and tender, one of the easiest puddings to make â€” always a favorite. - 28.7223
As one would expect from the name, traditionally there are tempting apples hidden under the sponge topping.
But you can vary it very successfully by adding some blackberries, or substituting sliced pears for the apples.
In season use gooseberries, rhubarb... - 41.8669
Riz A I Imperatrice
1) Lightly grease the mould.
2) In a pot, add rice and water and boil.
3) When cooked, drain and place again on heat.
4) Add in milk and vanilla and gently cook, stirring occasionally till the milk is absorbed.
5) Mix in the sugar and... - 45.8878
Want to whip up a layered dessert? Try this recipe of English Trifle. It is layered with bread and fruit preserve, fruits, custard and is finally topped with whipped cream. When you cut through the layers, every bite explodes with varying flavours, making it... - 96.3143
Well butter 6 dariole moulds.
Cream together the fat and sugar until lighter in colour and quite soft.
Add each egg separately and beat well.
One-third fill each mould with this mixture and put a dessertsp.
of apricot jam on top; then cover with the remaining... - 31.5404
Bavarian Cream Pudding
Try this Bavarian Cream Pudding recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Bavarian Cream Pudding will surely give you a huge fan following! - 47.2708
Baked Wild Rice Pudding Brulee
This baked wild rice pudding brulle makes for a hearty and filing dessert. Made with rasins, dried apricots and cherries along with wild rice, the wild rice pudding brulee is baked in a water bath and broiled with a brown sugar topping before serving. - 44.9425
Kanimbla Pudding is a delicious dessert. The flavors of this dish will definitely hook you to it. Try the Kanimbla Pudding recipe and surprise your family with this tasty dessert. - 36.4694
Pistachio Phirni - Pistachio Rice Pudding
Pistachio Phirni it is similar to a rice pudding or custard made without eggs. It has a wonderful smooth and creamy texture. This lovely dessert Fuses Middle Eastern and Asian flavors and is very easy to make. It can be made well in advance which makes it... - 51.9742
Chocolate And Caramel Rice
2) In a pot, add sugar and water, and allow to boil till a good caramel is formed.
3) To stop the cooking process, dipping the bottom of the pan into cold water.
4) Pour the mix into a tin and rotate the tin in such a way that the caramel coats the tin... - 47.5512
1. Wash all the fruit, remove the stalks, skins and pits, and chop them all
2. In an ovenproof dish, add all the fruits and spinrkle four tablsepoons of sugar on top
3. Lay the cookies on top of the fruits, sprinkle liqueur on top
4. In... - 44.7277
Paper Thin Fruit Pies
1)Preheat oven at 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Make thin slices of apple and pear. Put the slices in lemon water so that they do not get decolorised.
3)Cut each of the filo pastry sheets into 4. Keep them moist by... - 45.8116
Fresh Fruit Found Cake
Make the cake as for the basic Pound Cake, sifting the flours together and adding the orange-flower water, juice and rind at the end.
Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin, then arrange fresh fruit on top: slices of apple or pear (not too thin), halved... - 38.2576