- » Apricot Custard Pie
Apricot Custard Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot custard pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot custard pie recipes.
Apricot Custard Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; do not prick.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool on rack.
For filling, in small saucepan cover snipped apricots with water 1 inch above the fruit.
Cover; bring... - 42.1779
You May Also Like!
Combine pudding mix, junior apricots and milk in a medium-size saucepan; cook, following label directions for pudding.
Separate ladyfingers; spread half of each with 1 teaspoon of the apricot preserves; put back together.
Stand each in the... - 37.6971
Apricots With Sour Cream Custard Topping
1. Arrange apricots over base of pie plate (base measurement 20cm diameter).
2. Combine remaining ingredients except cinnamon and sugar. Pour over apricots, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, cook on HIGH for eight to ten minutes. Stand five minutes or until... - 25.0405
Almond And Apricot Flan
1) Make sugar syrup to poach fruit.
2) In the sugar syrup, arrange apricots cut side up and gently allow to boil.
3) Let the syrup boil over the fruit and then reduce heat.
4) Place a lid over the pan and gently simmer till fruit is... - 45.4848
Apricot Flip Flan
Oil a deep 9-inch pie pan, then drain-dry apricot halves on absorbent paper.
Space the same number of almonds as apricot halves over bottom of pie pan.
Cover each with an apricot half, cut side down.
Dissolve jelly powder in boiling water.
Add lemon juice and... - 38.5058
Apricot Sour Cream Flan
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Life out the pie crust very carefully and fit it into a 9-inch flan pan.
3) Press well to fir the sides and then put the pan in the fridge.
4) To make the cream filling, first beat the... - 47.3438
Apricot And Almond Flan
1) First roll out the pastry and then use it to line a fluted flan dish of 7-inches.
2) Drain the apricots and then arrange about half of them over the flan’s base.
3) Mix together the flour and almonds and rub in the butter. Add sugar and stir... - 39.0963
Peach flan can be made in exactly the same way.
Method Make pastry dough and chill.
Put water and sugar in a shallow pan, dis- solve over gentle heat and boil rapidly for 2 minutes.
Wash apricots and cut in half with a ser- rated-edge stainless... - 27.4157
Make the pastry in the usual way.
Use it to line an 11 inch shallow, fluted flan tin with a removable base.
Line with greaseproof paper and baking beans, or with foil, and bake blind' at 400Â°F, Gas Mark 6 for 25 minutes.
Remove the paper and baking beans... - 46.3723
Open Apricot Tart
Open Apricot Tart is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Open Apricot Tart; I am sure you would love to try this dish again and again. - 48.0831
Stewed Dried Apricots
1) In a small bowl, add the apricots and water together.
2) Cover with a plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for 3 minutes 45 seconds.
3) Serve hot or cold with custard/ ice-cream, or cool and use as a pie filling. - 28.5866