- » Apricot Cream
Apricot Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot cream recipes.
Apricot Caramel Cream
Butter a deep 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish and put the jam in the base.
Whisk the eggs and caster sugar together until light and creamy in colour.
Heat the milk almost to boiling and whisk it into the egg mixture.
Pour the mixture gently into the prepared dish... - 42.4416
Apricot Cream Filling
A mouthwatering combination of apricot, cream and ladyfingers, this apricot cream dessert is simply out of this world. Try it!! This is one of my favorite quick and easy anytime dessert. - 42.2854
Pour boiling water over the apricots and leave them to soak for at least 1 hour.
Drain the apricots and put them in the pressure cooker with the sugar and 300 ml (1/2 pint) water.
Put on the lid, bring to pressure and cook for 15 minutes.
Reduce pressure and... - 41.39
1) Chop raisins and almonds.
2) in a small bowl add raisins, almonds, sugar and sour cream. Blend.
3) Separate apricot halves and spoon a scant tea-spoonful raisin mixture in center of each half.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Serve... - 35.7073
Apricot Angel Cream
Combine apricots, sugar and lemon rind.
Soften gelatin in water and dissolve over hot water.
Add to apricot mixture and blend.
Pour into refrigerator tray and chill until slightly thickened.
Remove, beat until light and fold in whipped cream.
Continue... - 33.8521
Cook apricots in water and salt for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in sugar and lemon juice.
Press through sieve or whirl in a blender.
Beat cream until stiff and fold into apricot puree.
Chill. - 30.9237
1) In a liquidizer, blend cheese, apricots and sugar.
2) Alternatively in a bowl, collect a mashed mixture of apricots and cheese by passing them through a nylon sieve.
3) Add in sugar and pour the cream in glass dishes or cups to chill.
4)... - 30.8101
Drain apricot halves and place in a food processor or blender.
Process to semi-puree stage.
Transfer to a bowl; stir in baby food apricot puree and 1/2 cup (250 mL) of the nondairy whipped topping.
Freeze for 3 to 4 hours overnight.
Cut frozen apricot mixture... - 30.0267
Place apricots in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth, about 20 seconds.
Add pudding and pie filling (dry) and whipping cream.
Cover and blend on high speed, stopping blender frequently to scrape sides, until smooth and thickened,... - 28.8669
Place apricots in blender.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Add pudding and pie filling (dry) and milk.
Cover and blend about 30 seconds, stopping blender frequently to scrape sides, until smooth and thickened.
Divide among 4 dessert dishes.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 26.067
Apricot Cream Dessert
1. Place gelatin and 1/4 cup water in blender; let stand 2 minutes to soften.
2. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, bring reserved liquid plus enough water to equal 1 cup to a boil. Pour into blender; add apricots, cheese, and honey. Process on low speed until... - 25.89
Chop raisins and almonds; blend with 10X sugar and sour cream in a small bowl.
Separate apricot halves; spoon a scant tea spoonful raisin mixture in center of each half.
Chill. - 24.1388
1. Chop the raisins and almonds; blend with the 10X sugar and sour cream in a small bowl.
2. Separate apricot halves; spoon a teaspoonfui of raisin mixture in each; chill. - 21.5535
Apricot Cream Recipes By Category