- » Apricot Cornish
Apricot Cornish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot cornish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot cornish recipes.
Apricot Glazed Cornish Hen With Wild Rice
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Remove giblets from hens; reserve for another use.
Rinse hens with cold water, and pat dry.
Lift wingtips up and over back, and tuck under hens.
Close cavities, and secure with wooden picks.
Tie ends of... - 42.1168
Apricot Glazed Cornish Hens
1.Discard the green leaves of cauliflower and break it into small florets.
2.Mix the cauliflower with bacon, tomatoes, green onion, cheese, pimiento stuffed olives and mayonnaise.
3.Seve in a dish. - 39.5356
Apricot Glazed Cornish Hens
Thaw hens, if frozen.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Brown hens in oil about 10 minutes, turning often.
Drain off fat.
Add water, lemon juice, soy sauce, and ginger to wok.
Cover and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or till done, turning hens once or twice.
Remove... - 36.1757
You May Also Like!
Apricot Stuffed Cornish Hens
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Cut chicken into equal pieces and also remove giblets from hens, reserve for another use
3. In a pot, soak apricots in boiling water for 20 minutes
4. In a skillet, saute mushrooms, pecans,... - 44.041
Cornish Hens With Apricot Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Combine the orange juice, liqueur, and preserves in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring, until the preserves melt, 1-2 minutes. Reduce the heat and simmer until syrupy, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and... - 23.0542
Cornish Game Hens With Apricot Grand Grand marnier Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Place the hens on a rack in a large sheet pan, breast side up.
Season inside and out with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
Roast the hens for 1 hour or until golden brown.
In a medium saucepan combine the apricots, applesauce, sugar,... - 34.3724
Apricot Cornish With Pecan Stuffing For A Formal Dinner
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF
2. Wash hens inside and out with cold water.
3. Pat them dry with paper towels.
4. Season inside out with salt.
5. Make the stuffing following the directions on the package.
6. Add pecans to the prepared... - 42.0561
Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wash hens inside and out with cold running water; pat dry with paper towels.
Place 1 onion wedge and 1 lemon wedge in cavity of each hen.
Tuck wings under hens.
Tie legs together with cotton string.
Place hens on meat rack in shallow... - 41.3818
Cornish Game Hens With Figs And Pears
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Place figs in a small heatproof bowl. Pour enough boiling water over figs to cover. Let stand 2 minutes; drain. Return figs to bowl. Add port and rosemary; let steep 10 minutes.
2. Rinse hens and pat dry inside and out. Rub inside... - 25.779
Barbecue Cornish Hens
Barbecue Cornish Hens is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Barbecue Cornish Hens; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 36.9766
Fruit Stuffed Cornish Hens
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, celery, water, bouillon, poultry seasoning and pepper.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add bread, apricots, prunes, raisins and almonds.
Fill cavity of Cornish... - 47.4247
Cornish Hens With Fruited Wild Rice
Combine figs and dried apricots in a small bowl.
Bring brandy to a simmer in a small saucepan; pour over fig mixture.
Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
Bring chicken broth to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and shallots; saute 5... - 40.4283
Rock Cornish Hens With Fruited Stuffing
1. Combine stuffing croutons, apricots, grapes, pecans, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons apricot nectar, parsley, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl; mix lightly.
2. Sprinkle cavities of hens with salt and pepper. Fill each hen with about 1/2 cup stuffing;... - 33.3466