- » Apricot Coconut Salad
Apricot Coconut Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot coconut salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot coconut salad recipes.
California Apricot Fruit Salad
This California Apricot Fruit Salad is truly versatile ! I have this strawberry and apricot dish for my dessert and sometimes as an accompaniment to my meat dishes ! Just try this California Apricot Fruit Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 29.1673
Honeydew Salad With Apricot Cream Dressing
1) In a bowl, add cream, pecans, coconut and apricots.
2) Stir well.
3) Add the melon balls into sherbet or champagne glasses.
4) Top with the cream dressing. - 35.1652
Coconut Couscous Salad
1) Soak the couscous as per the package directions.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Place the couscous in a steamer or large sieve lined with cheesecloth and keep over the boiling water. Then, steam covered as per the package... - 45.8496
In large bowl combine pie filling, condensed milk, whipped topping, and lemon juice.
Reserve several mandarin orange sections.
Fold remaining mandarin oranges into apricot mixture along with pineapple, marshmallows, chopped walnuts, and coconut.
Cover and... - 33.6626
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine the carrot, apple, celery, radishes, cabbage, parsley, dried fruits, and almonds. Toss to mix.
2. Put the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ, in a jar and shake to mix well. Pour over salad ingredients and... - 29.6424
Favorite Summer Salad
1) Chill the pineapple well overnight.
2) Cut chilled pineapple into biteable chunks after it has been peeled and cored.
3) Combine the fruit and add flaked coconut. Toss mixture gently.
4) Combine the sour cream and pecans together and... - 43.6787
Fruit Salad Freeze
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Heat juice slightly; add all remaining ingredients.
Pour into fruit cans; freeze.
Cut out bottom of cans; push out salad.
Slice and serve on lettuce leaves. - 32.8757
Polynesian Pot Roast
1. In large skillet or Dutch oven brown pot roast slowly in the 2 tablespoons salad oil.
2. Sprinkle meat with a little salt.
3. In a bowl or a container combine flaked coconut, pineapple-apricot preserves, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger,... - 44.0822
Summer Chicken Curry
Chop the chicken coarsely .
Put the coconut into a bowl, pour on the boiling water and leave to soak.
Chop the onion finely .
Melt the butter in a pan and stir the onion over low heat for 5 minutes until soft and golden.
Stir in the flour, curry powder and... - 38.9396
Tuna Polynesian Platter
Place raisins in saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Combine tuna, celery, coconut, raisins and almonds in bowl.
Blend mayonnaise with lemon juice, soy sauce, nutmeg and ginger; toss lightly with tuna... - 39.0673
Fruit Curry Modern Style
1) Mix salt and desiccated coconut with water and leave aside for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Heat butter and oil, over low heat and sauté onion in it until yellow.
4) Make a thick sauce by stirring in curry powder, flour, ginger and enough... - 46.0848
1) In a pan, add half the amount of oil and heat.
2) Add onion and garlic and fry till onion turns transparent.
3) Add the ginger and coconut and lower heat, to cook gently for 2 minutes.
4) Add in the curry powder, stock, and seasoning and allow to... - 44.9631
Valentines Day Dinner
Nina teaches viewers how to make delicious, sexy recipes for Valentine's day. - 103.181