- » Apricot Cilantro Sauce
Apricot Cilantro Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot cilantro sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot cilantro sauce recipes.
Spinach And Black Bean Salad
In a large bowl combine the black beans, apricots, sweet pepper, green onion, cilantro, and garlic.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine apricot nectar, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, 'and ginger.
Cover and shake well.
Pour the dressing over the bean mixture;... - 33.9481
Apricot Biryani With Onion Sauce
For the rice:
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear, soak in warm water for 10 minutes.
2.Add the rice in a pot filled with boiling salted water.Cook until tender, takes about 6-10 minutes.
3.Meanwhile, melt the butter with the curry paste, cardamom,... - 41.7821
Apricot Brandy Salsa
Apricot Brandy Salsa is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare chilled recipe, Apricot Brandy Salsa is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 31.7954
Apricot Ginger Prawns
In a saucepan combine ginger, orange juice, peanut oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, wine, soy sauce, apricot preserves, and cilantro.
Bring to a simmer.
Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until slightly thickened.
Thread prawns on skewers and grill, basting frequently... - 35.193
Roasted Pork With Apricots And Sweet Spices
Roasted pork with apricots and sweet spices is a fruited pork recipe. Prepared with a spiced broth marinade, the pork is roasted in the oven to a desired doneness. Set aside and the apricots is cooked in marinade mix, orange juice and broth with a dash of... - 50.3565
Walnut Acres' Armenian Apricot-lentil Soup
This Walnut Acres' Armenian Apricot-Lentil Soup is a pleasure to eat! If you are lazy to try out a difficult soup, you can perhaps think of Walnut Acres' Armenian Apricot-Lentil Soup which will not take much of your time. Try it! - 44.1731
Moroccan Style Turkey With Apricots
1. Put the turkey, onion, cumin, cinnamon, chili pepper sauce, chickpeas, and stock into a large pan and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in the apricots and return to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and let... - 34.2156
Teriyaki Glazed Chicken With Tangy Apricot Ketchup
1. Remove 1 chile from can, mince. Place 1 teaspoon minced chile in a large zip-top plastic bag. Reserve 1/2 teaspoon minced chile, and set aside. Reserve the remaining chiles and sauce for another use. Add teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons garlic, and chicken to... - 36.2006
1. In a fry pan, heat butter and let it melt.
2. Put the currants, sultanas, pine nuts and apricots in the pan.
3. Once cooked, place the chicken breasts on the pan.
4. Cook the chicken well so that it gets brown evenly from all the sides.
5. Add... - 46.0141
Noodle Salad With Shrimp
For dressing, in a blender container combine vinegar, apricot preserves, honey, ginger, .lemon peel, salt, oil, hot pepper sauce, and garlic.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Place rice sticks in a medium bowl and cover with boiling water.
Cover and let 'stand... - 42.5984
California Tuna And Shark Kebabs
Cut the fish into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Place the cubes in a mixing bowl.
Blend the apricot, lemon, lime, oil, Worcestershire, salt, thyme and cilantro, pour this marinade over the fish and marinate in the refrigerator for 12 hours or overnight.
On bamboo... - 37.509
Trim any fat from the sirloin and cut the meat into 3/4" (2 cm) cubes.
Place the cubes in a mixing bowl.
Blend the apricot, lemon, lime, oil, Worcestershire, salt, thyme and cilantro.
Pour this marinade over the beef and marinate in the refrigerator for 12... - 42.2221
Fruity Lamb Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Place the meat in a mixing bowl and add the spices and oil. Mix thoroughly so that the lamb is well coated in the spices.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan (skillet) for a few seconds until it is hot, then add the... - 39.8815
Thai Pot Stickers
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1/2 teaspoon oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add gingeroot and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, until tender.
Remove from heat, and stir in chicken and next 6 ingredients.
Cut egg roll... - 40.252
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 47.1164
Duck - Stuffed And Roasted
If the duck was frozen, defrost completely well ahead of time.
It must be at room temperature before you cook it.
Pat it dry (otherwise it will not brown well).
Prick the skin with a fork to allow the lining of fat to ooze out as it melts.
Mince the liver,... - 45.5818