- » Apricot Chicken Wing
Apricot Chicken Wing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot chicken wing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot chicken wing recipes.
Orange Apricot Chicken Wings With Carrot Slaw
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the Orange juice, the apricot jam, honey, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the orange zest (if using), garlic and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper.
3 Coarsely chop the... - 40.8366
Apricot Brandy Wings
In a sauce pan cook the apricots in the water until soft.
Remove apricots to a food processor and process into a puree.
Return to the sauce pan, add brandy, sugar and cinnamon.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Place chicken wings on a broiling pan.
Broil in a preheated... - 35.9005
Jerky Wings With Cool-down Apricot Tamarind Sauce
1. In shallow dish, place chicken wings in a single layer.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine all the marinade ingredients. Process 2 minutes, until very finely minced.
3. Spoon over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 1/2 hours, turning... - 38.1605
Bodacious Apricot Flyers
Bodacious Apricot Flyers is a bake and serve appetizer and requires just a handful of ingredients. The cooking procedure donâ€™t involve much complex steps and you can prepare this Bodacious Apricot Flyers with ease. Try this Bodacious Apricot Flyers. - 40.0327
Szechwan Chicken Wings
Remove tips from chicken wings.
Cut wings in half at joint.
Wash wings and pat dry.
Combine sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Brush wing pieces with sauce.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with oil and cook wing pieces at medium-high heat until... - 43.8102
Microwaved Buffalo Wings
1) Rinse chicken wings in cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
2) Cut off wing tips and remove.
3) Cut wings into two component parts.
4) In a bowl add remaining ingredients and blend together.
5) Arrange chicken wings in a 2-quart... - 35.4121
Spicy Buffalo Wings
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Seal the ends of wings. Discard or save to utilize in the soup.
3. Wash chicken in cold water and pat dry.
4. In a bowl, mix together all the remaining ingredients. Blend properly.
5. Add on the top of... - 37.3706
Chicken Wings Pakistan
1. Cut off and discard tip of each wing at first joint; cut apart the two remaining wing parts at the joint. Place wing pieces in shallow glass dish.
2. Blend yogurt, onion, salt, cumin seed, ginger, cinnamon and cayenne pepper in small bowl. Pour mixture... - 26.3779
Chicken Wings Moroccan Style
1. Heat oil in a wide-based saucepan or lidded skillet, add chicken wings a few at a time and brown lightly on both sides. Remove to a plate as they brown.
2. Add onions and fry for 2 minutes. Stir in garlic, ginger and spices. Cook, while stirring for 1... - 34.7115
Apricot Chicken Au Vin
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender.
Add rice, 1/3 cup chicken broth, 1/3 cup wine, parsley, cinnamon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 to 25 minutes.
Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
Chop... - 39.3272
Apricot Glazed Chicken
Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Toss 1 cup grapes with 2 tablespoons honey in small bowl. Place grapes in body cavity. Tie legs close to body and fold wing tips back or secure with skewers or cotton string. Place chicken, breast side up, on rac in roasting... - 33.013
Apricot Madeira Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, put the apricots and cover with water as per the directions on the package. Bring the contents to a boil and then gently simmer over low heat till soft. Drain... - 46.3725
Apricot Sauced Duckling
Peel orange; scrape white membrane from peel.
Cut outer portion of peel into thin strips; set aside.
Lightly salt cavity of duckling.
Stuff loosely with orange, onion, and apple.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail and twist wings under... - 38.8125
Buttery Game Hens
Remove giblets and reserve for other uses.
Prepare herb butter and place 1 tablespoon in body cavity of each hen.
Secure body and neck openings with wooden picks and tie legs together.
Tuck wing tips under, akimbo-style.
In a pan, melt remaining herb butter... - 35.9998
Glazed Cornish Hens
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wash hens inside and out with cold running water; pat dry with paper towels.
Place 1 onion wedge and 1 lemon wedge in cavity of each hen.
Tuck wings under hens.
Tie legs together with cotton string.
Place hens on meat rack in shallow... - 42.7566
Orange Glazed Chickens
Rinse chickens inside and out with cold water, drain, then pat dry.
Make Apricot Stuffing: pack lightly into neck and body cavities.
Smooth neck skin over stuffing and skewer to back;twist wing tips flat against skewered neck skin; tie legs to tails with... - 34.9119
Rice Stuffed Chicken
Mix 1/3 cup margarine, the salt, ginger, lemon peel and garlic powder; toss with rice, apple, nuts, prunes, apricots and celery.
Fill wish- bone area of chicken with stuffing first.
Fasten neck skin to back with skewer.
Fold wings across back with tips... - 42.3602
Fruit Stuffed Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle body cavity with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of the melted margarine or butter, 2 tablespoons of the sherry, 1 tablespoon of the fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon of the dried thyme, and 1... - 45.0355
Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds
Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds is perfect for all the all the chicken lovers out there. This flavors and texture of this chicken dish is simply irresistible. Try this brilliant Roast Chicken With Dried Fruit And Almonds recipe! - 46.0733
Chicken En Croute
1) Cook rice in salted boiling water until soften, drain and keep aside.
2) Skin the chicken.
3) In a... - 42.1775
Fruity Chicken Casserole
1. Lightly coat chicken with flour. Heat oil in large saucepan, add chicken pieces and cook over medium heat for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Add onions and potatoes to pan, cook over low heat for... - 35.2953
1. To prepare the chicken pat it dry inside and out.
2. With salt and pepper sprinkle over the cavity as per taste and insert orange quarters.
3. Tucking wing tips behind back tie legs together with string and pat over with mustard.
4.... - 42.359
Rub ducks inside and out with salt.
Place orange wedges and a few celery leaves in each cavity.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail.
Twist wings under back.
Place, breast up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast in uncovered pan at 400° for 1 to 1... - 42.0717