- » Apricot Chicken Curry
Apricot Chicken Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot chicken curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot chicken curry recipes.
Appetizing Apricot Chicken
Fresh, fast and flavor-packed, apricot chicken is one of those few simple chicken dishes that will delight both the adults and the kids. And boneless, skinless chunks of chicken breast just makes the ordeal easier. An innovative way to cook your chicken, this... - 80.5521
Chicken And Apricot Curry
1)Set potatoes to be baked in hot oven.
2)In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, ginger, salt, garlic and garam masala.
3)Coat chicken with this mix and marinate for 1 or 2 hours.
4)In a large frying pan, melt ghee or oil and... - 48.475
Chicken With Apricot Glaze
1) Wash and dry the chicken; coat with flour.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and margarine.
3) Brown each chicken piece.
4) After browning, coat the chicken pieces with apricot jam.
5) In a bowl, combine marjoram, lemon rind, soy sauce... - 48.18
Apricot Chicken Curry
This Apricot Chicken Curry is just right for any day when you relax and want to have something to eat. A chicken recipe, it is great for all those who love to have non-veg items in their plates! - 32.4021
You May Also Like!
Curried Apricot Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Pull the skin from chicken breasts.
3. Take a paper or plastic bag and put flour, salt and curry powder in it and stir.
4. Put few pieces of chicken and coat well by shaking.
5. Repeat the process with leftover... - 47.5427
Easy Apricot Glazed Chicken
In oblong baking dish, arrange chicken, meatier portions toward edge of dish.
Heat, covered with wax paper, at high9 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is almost tender; drain.
Combine remaining ingredients and spoon over chicken.
Heat chicken, uncovered, at... - 28.9369
Chicken Breasts With Apricots And Almonds
1 In a plastic or paper bag, combine the flour, 1 teaspoon of the curry powder, the salt and pepper, and shake to mix. Add the chicken and shake to coat lightly. Remove the chicken and reserve the excess seasoned flour.
2 In a large skillet, warm the butter... - 41.3051
Curried Lamb Crescents With Pine Nuts & Apricot Sauce
Prepare Apricot Sauce and Curried Lamb Filling.
Place 1 generous teaspoon of filling in center of each skin.
Fold skins in half, forming crescents.
Seal edges with beaten egg, pressing sealed edges tightly to prevent opening during frying.
Cover formed... - 40.7557
Curried Apricot Glaze
In saucepan combine apricots and 1 1/4 cups water.
Simmer, covered, till tender, about 20 minutes.
Do not drain.
In saucepan cook bacon, onion, and curry powder over low heat till bacon is crisp and onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in brown sugar,... - 37.4024
Curried Turkey With Apricots And Sultanas
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and turkey for 4—5 minutes until the onion has softened and the turkey is a light golden colour.
2. Stir in the curry paste. Pour in the stock, stirring, and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15... - 36.6405
Curried Turkey With Apricots
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and gently cook the onion and turkey for about 4-5 minutes until the onion has softened but not browned and the turkey is a light golden colour.
2. Stir in the curry paste. Pour in the stock, stirring, and bring to the boil.... - 33.7472
Lamb Curry With Apricots
1) In a small bowl, combine apricots and 2 cups hot water.
2) Keep aside.
3) Take a Dutch oven and coat it with cooking spray.
4) Add lamb, and cook, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
5)Remove lamb, and drain on paper... - 47.2467
Curried Rice Pilaf With Dried Apricots
Place the onion, garlic, and milk in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the rice, water or broth, pepper, curry powder, apricots, and raisins.
Cover and microwave on high for 18 minutes or until all the liquid is... - 36.3019
Tropical Curry Lamb
1. Place onion, lamb, chicken stock, stock powder and curry powder into a 3-litre casserole dish.
2. Cover and cook for 25-28 minutes on medium, stir twice during cooking.
3. Drain lamb and reserve 1/2 cup of liquid.
4. Combine lamb stock, apricot syrup and... - 34.9249