- » Apricot Chicken Couscous
Apricot Chicken Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot chicken couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot chicken couscous recipes.
Couscous With Apricots And Toasted Almonds
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to prepare Couscous with Apricots and Toasted Almonds. An quick and easy side dish or vegetarian entree perfect for Weekday Wednesday! - 0
Lamb Shanks With Apricot Couscous
Place lamb shanks in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (20 to 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, cinnamon stick, coriander, ginger, cumin, and allspice.
Lift lamb... - 47.2805
One Pan Chicken Couscous
1) In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil. Put the onions and stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes, till it softens.
2) Then, put in the chicken and stir fry for about 7 to 10 mins till it is cooked through and the onions have a golden hue.
3) Now,... - 42.6462
Mediterranean Chicken With Dried Fruits And Couscous
1. In a medium size skillet, melt butter. Add chicken; saute for 2 minutes per side, until golden. Remove chicken from skillet. Set aside.
2. Add onion to skillet; saute for 3 minutes, until softened.
3. Add stock, raisins, apricots, prunes, orange rind,... - 37.6598
Last Minute Moroccan Style Couscous
1. In a small saucepan, bring chicken stock and cumin to a boil. Stir in couscous, green onions, raisins and almonds. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve. - 20.1083
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-gauge saucepan over medium heat. Add the cinnamon, cumin, paprika and saffron, and cook, stirring, 2 minutes, or until fragrant. Add the onion, parsnips, carrots, apricots and chicken thighs, and saute, turning the chicken... - 38.0115
Heat the stock in a large pan with the olive oil and the salt.
Bring to the boil and immediately remove from the heat.
Pour in the couscous in a thin, steady stream and then stir in the lemon zest.
Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the grains to swell and... - 41.1152
Apricot Cardamom Drumsticks
Drain apricots, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
Cut apricots into 1/2-inch pieces.
In a 10-inch skillet brown chicken on all sides in hot cooking oil.
Add reserved apricot juice, water, onion, cardamom or coriander, bouillon granules, salt, garlic... - 41.3681
Apricot Dijon Mustard Chicken
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine apricot nectar and mustard.
Over high heat bring mixture to a boil.
Lay chicken breasts, smooth side down, in apricot mixture.
Cover pan, reduce heat, and simmer until breasts are no longer pink in thickest section (cut... - 40.2753
Moroccan Style Turkey With Apricots
1. Put the turkey, onion, cumin, cinnamon, chili pepper sauce, chickpeas, and stock into a large pan and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Stir in the apricots and return to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and let... - 34.2156
Middle Eastern Baked Chicken
PREPARE AND HEAT weber (kettle) barbecue for indirect cooking.
Place drip tray underneath top grill.
1.Remove giblets and any large deposits of fat from chicken.
Wipe and pat dry chicken with paper towel.
Pour boiling water over couscous and set aside 15... - 43.9628
Chicken Wings Moroccan Style
1. Heat oil in a wide-based saucepan or lidded skillet, add chicken wings a few at a time and brown lightly on both sides. Remove to a plate as they brown.
2. Add onions and fry for 2 minutes. Stir in garlic, ginger and spices. Cook, while stirring for 1... - 36.1631
Jewish Honey Roasted Pomegranate Chicken
This chicken dish, using pomegranates, honey, carrots, and apricots, is perfect for the Jewish Holiday Rosh Hashanah as it combines traditional New Year ingredients into a beautiful dish, served with hope for a sweet and fruitful New Year. - 50.1948
1. Marinate the chicken in the spice mix for 3 hours.
2. Place a flat cast iron pan on the stove and place the tagine base on top. This is to avoid direct heat to the tagine pot.
3. Pour some olive oil and place the chicken pieces in it,... - 109.364
Fruited Rabbit Tagine
1) Wash the rabbit pieces and dry them gently.
2) In a large bowl, arrange olive oil, orange juice, onion, garlic, 1/2 cup of chopped mint, cinnamon, cardamom, cumin, apricots, and cherries.
3) Stir in rabbit and toss all the ingredients... - 41.5673
Mediterranean Style Shrimp
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
2) Add the vegetables, garlic and pignolias and cook over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the vegetables are tender-crisp. This takes about 2 minutes of cooking.
3) Add the water and broth mix and... - 44.6714