- » Apricot Cake
Apricot Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot cake recipes.
Apricot Loaf Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In warm water, soak the apricots for 30 minutes. Drain well.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, egg, shortening, water and juice.
4) Into a bowl, sift together the dry ingredients twice.
5) To the sugar... - 48.3493
Dried Apricot Cake
The dried apricot cake is a vanilla flavored apricot cake. Delicious and comforting, the dried apricot cake is baked with eggs, flour and sugar with added shortening. This cake can be served with a dillop of whipped or with fruit syrup as I like it! - 47.0627
Apricot Wine Cake
1. With a greased piece of greaseproof paper, line a 7" round cake tin
2. In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until creamy
3. Add in the eggs, even as you beat, add the wine and apricot
4. Over the creamed mixture sift the... - 46.8097
Apricot Upside Down Skillet Cake
To caramelize the apricots, using heavy-bottom skillet which has a tight-fitting lid, on medium low heat (or use an electric skillet set at 250°), melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
Then stir in 1/4 cup honey and simmer until well mixed and beginning to... - 43.6453
Apricot Refrigerator Cake
Stew apricots in water until tender and liquid is absorbed.
Put through ricer or sieve (there should be about 2 1/3 cups thick pulp), and cool.
Add confectioners' sugar and beat until light.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, and beat well.
Beat in... - 42.2308
Apricot Nectar Cake
A easy apricot nectar cake for your tea time snack. Try it and you would love the baking experience. - 42.2012
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease a 9x9x2-inch pan.
Place apricots and water in saucepan.
Cover and cook over low heat, simmering 15-20 minutes until tender.
Force apricots through coarse sieve.
(Or simmer apricots for 1-2 minutes.
Place in blender container and... - 41.6254
This Apricot Cake is simply fantastic ! Try this layered cake with creamy apricot jam stuffing and garnished with apricots for your next dessert ! Tell me if you like this Apricot Cake. - 41.5668
Apricot Layer Cake With Syrup
1. Sift flour and sugar into a medium bowl; make a well in the center. Stir in combined egg, milk and butter until smooth. You may have to blend or process to remove any lumps.
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of mixture into a heated and greased crepe pan and cook 1... - 38.9499
Apricot Kuchen Cake
1. To make the topping, combine the almonds and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Drain the juice from the apricots, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice to use in the cake batter. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, and baking powder, and... - 38.1973
Pineapple And Apricot Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/ 180°C/Gas 4. Double line an 8 in (20 cm) round or 7 in (18 cm) square cake tin. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually beat the eggs into the creamed mixture with the vanilla essence, beating... - 36.0206
Pineapple Apricot Upside Down Cake
1. Melt butter or margarine; pour into a 9x9x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle brown sugar over butter. Arrange pineapple slices and apricot halves in butter-sugar mixture; fill centers of pineapple slices with cherries.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar... - 35.4501
Glazed Apricot Sponge
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lightly oil a 900 ml / 1 1/2 pint / 3 3/4 cup pudding basin. Spoon in the syrup.
2. Drain the apricots and reserve the juice. Arrange about 8 halves in the basin. Puree the rest of the apricots with the juice and... - 35.0311
Crunchy Apricot Cake
Spread pie filling in bottom of 9x9x2-inch baking dish.
Combine cake mix, water, and egg.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed on electric mixer.
Pour over pie filling; sprinkle with coconut and pecans.
Drizzle melted butter over top.
Bake in 350° oven for 40... - 30.7574
1) Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, salt and spices. Cream shortening with sugar, add milk and apricots. Mix in eggs, gradually combine dry ingredients. Fold in nuts.
2) Pour into greased 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. Top... - 27.9808
Spray bundt pan with vegetable oil spray.
Mix all ingredients and pour into pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Best if it is slightly undercooked. - 25.4116
Apricot Cake Parfaits
1. Combine mix, apricots and milk in a medium-size saucepan; cook, for pudding. Cool completely.
2. Separate the ladyfingers; spread half of them with 1 teaspoon of the apricot preserves; put back together. Stand each in the center of a parfait glass; spoon... - 25.0036
Branded Apricot Cake
1. In electric blender, puree apricots at high speed until smooth, about 5 to 10 seconds.
2. In small bowl, combine apricots, brandy and walnuts. Place cake on serving platter; spoon mixture on top of cake and allow to drip down sides. Chill. Use serrated... - 21.0248
Apricot Cake Recipes By Category