- » Apricot Bread
Apricot Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot bread recipes.
Pineapple Apricot Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Combine the first 4 ingredients and set the mixture aside
3. Also combine the next 3 ingredients, beat properly
4. Continue by adding next 4 ingredients and beat it properly, now stir in flour... - 47.4074
1) Grease and flour 4 Number 2 cans.
2) In a saucepan, heat together apricot nectar, dates, and apricots.
3) Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add in the orange rind.
5) Combine and sift together the flour, soda, and salt.
6) Blend in... - 46.6076
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour loaf pan.
Place apricots, raisins, and grated rind in large mixing bowl.
Add boiling water to orange juice to make 1 cup liquid; add to fruit.
Stir in baking soda, sugar, butter, and vanilla.
Stir in egg.
Sift in flour... - 45.8144
1. Grease an 8-inch X 4-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
4. Stir in pecans. Keep aside.
5. In a medium mixing bowl, combine... - 45.224
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium mixing bowl combine whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda and cinnamon; mix lightly.
In a blender container puree apricots.
In a small bowl combine apricot puree, eggs, oil and vanilla; mix well.
Add to dry... - 42.4982
Apricot Nibble Bread
Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, beat in the first egg, the orange peel.
Set mixture aside.
Combine the slightly beaten egg, orange juice and water.
Add Quick Bread and apricots, stirring till moistened.
Turn two-thirds of the apricot batter into... - 41.6434
Apricot Nibble Bread
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and flour; beat in 1 egg and grated orange peel.
Set mixture aside.
Beat remaining egg; add orange juice and 1/2 cup water.
Add bread mix, stirring till moistened.
Turn 2/3 of the apricot batter into greased and floured 9 x 5 x... - 40.9762
Sift the flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt and stir in the apricots and cereal nuggets.
Blend the milk with egg and shortening in a bowl.
Add flour mixture and stir just until flour is moistened.
Pour into a greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350... - 39.7561
If apricots are dry, soak in hot water a few minutes; then dry thoroughly and chop.
Blend Mix, sugar, and apricots.
Add combined milk and egg.
Beat until well blended.
Turn into loaf pan (9x5x2 1/2 inches) (bottom rubbed with Swift'ning).
Bake in a moderate... - 38.2252
Add hot water to apricots in a bowl; beat in the sugar thoroughly.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the melted butter, then the orange juice.
Sift flour and baking soda together and add about 1/2 cup at a time to apricot... - 37.8876
Combine apricots, egg & shortening, mix well.
Combine dry ingredients & add slowly, mixing well.
Stir in nutmeats, & pour into a greased loaf pan.
Bake for about 55 minutes at 350 degrees. - 37.1666
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into large bowl; stir in cereal and apricots.
Beat egg well with milk in a small bowl; stir in shortening.
Add to flour mixture all at once; stir until evenly moist.
Pour in a greased loaf pan 9 x5 x 3 inches.
Bake at... - 36.4223
Soften yeast in water.
Blend honey, oil, salt and eggs.
Combine with yeast mixture and stir in flours.
Add apricots and seeds.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Let rise slightly in warm place.
Bake at 325Â° F. for about 40 minutes. - 34.8559
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, wheat germ, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Blend in butter with a fork.
– In a small bowl, mix eggs and sour cream and add to first mixture. Stir well. Add apricots... - 34.8361
Apricot Streusel Bread
1. Grease 6-cup ring dish. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the streusel, spreading excess evenly in bottom of dish.
2. Beat milk and eggs in medium bowl with fork; stir in muffin mix and apricots just until moistened. Spread half of the batter (about 1 cup) in ring... - 25.1946
Apricot Bread Recipes By Category