- » Apricot Banana Crumble
Apricot Banana Crumble Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot banana crumble recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot banana crumble recipes.
Linford Christie's Apricot And Banana Crumble
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In an ovenproof dish, place the apricot and banana pieces.
3) Pour the honey and water all over.
4) To prepare the crumble, cut the butter into tiny pieces.
5) In a large bowl, place the... - 44.0905
Apricot And Banana Crumble
Soak the apricots in water to cover for 2 hours.
Drain and chop them.
Put the apricots and bananas in a baking dish and sprinkle with the coriander.
Sift the flour into a bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in the... - 34.3524
You May Also Like!
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F/Gas mark 5.
Butter a 20cm (8in) square baking dish.
Mix all the filling ingredients together and transfer to the dish.
To make the topping, combine the oats or granola, flour and salt.
Heat the butter or margarine, add... - 43.7651
Bananas Aux Fruits
1. Preheat oven to
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter or cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, coarsely crumble cookies and mix with flour.
4. In a medium bowl, beat together egg with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
5. Peel bananas and toss in egg... - 46.148
Superb Peanut Butter Spread
In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, mayonnaise and marmalade or jam.
Stir in bacon.
Spread on slices of banana-nut bread or date-nut bread. - 24.8443
Flaming Baked Pineapple
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Halve pineapple lengthwise and leave the green leaves on each half.
3) Scoop out pineapple pulp from shells. Remove the core.
4) Chop pineapple coarsely and drain thoroughly.
5) In a bowl mix... - 43.6598
Cookin’ Greens Best Ever Kale Plus Everything Muffins
Preheat oven to 350’F. Prepare muffin tin with paper cups.
Steam the kale until tender. Transfer to a blender or food processor and process with 1-2 tbsp of water until the kale has been chopped up fairly well.
In a large bowl, beat together oil, honey,... - 34.8836