- » Apricot Baked Apple
Apricot Baked Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot baked apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot baked apple recipes.
Apricot Apple Ring
1) Soak the apricots in boiling water and let them sit for some time.
2) Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon together.
3) Drain the apricots and add milk to make 2/3 cup liquid.
4) Beat together shortening and sugar... - 47.717
Apricot Pecan Bread
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
1. In a bowl, mix flour, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Keeaside.
2. Using a hand blender, cream butter; gradually add sugar, whisking well.
3. Break in eggs, one at a time, beating well... - 46.4206
Orange Apple Apricot Scones
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â°F.
2) Grease a heavy baking sheet lightly.
3) In a large bowl, mix the both the flour, wheat germ, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
4) Then, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
5) In another... - 46.0375
Apple Pie With Apricot Jam
Apple Pie is an amazingly delicious dessert which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.7064
Apple Apricot Souffle
Apple Apricot Souffle is an amazingly delicious version of dessert. An easy to prepare recipe, Apple Apricot Souffle is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 45.3052
Crumbly Apricot & Apple Bars
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
Lightly grease a 23 x 28cm (9 x 11.in) shallow cake tin.
Put the apricots and apples in a saucepan with the apple juice and the orange zest.
Simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Cool the mixture slightly and transfer it to a... - 44.5385
Apple Charlotte With Apricot And Sherry Sauce
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Lightly grease a charlotte mould or ovenproof dish with the teaspoon of butter.
Put the apples, sugar, lemon rind and remaining butter in a medium sized saucepan and, stirring occasionally with a... - 44.0713
Apple Apricot Loaf
Pour boiling water over apricots; let stand.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and allspice.
Drain apricots, saving liquid; pat apricots dry with paper towels.
Add enough milk to apricot liquid to make 2/3 c.
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually... - 44.0621
Apple Tart With Apricot Spread
Combine flour and sugar in a medium bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle cold water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface of flour mixture,- stir with a fork until dry ingredients are... - 42.8232
Apple Apricot Turnovers
In a large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
Set the mixture aside.
In a small saucepan, combine the apple juice, honey and margarine.
Heat just until warm (120Â° to 130Â°).
Stir to completely melt the margarine.
Stir the juice mixture... - 42.7008
Apple And Apricot Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a small frying pan, heat the butter, add the apple wedges and toss to coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. On a baking tray, place the tartlets and spoon a little of the apricot conserve... - 42.3243
Apricot Prune Apple Tart
Prepare pie shell according to preferred recipe.
Place apricots and prunes in saucepan with just enough water to cover them.
Bring to a boil, cover, lower heat and simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Preheat oven to... - 39.9772
Apple, Apricot And Walnut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Line and grease a 900 g / 2 lb loaf tin.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a large mixing bowl, then tip the bran remaining in the sieve into the mixture. Add the margarine, sugar, eggs, orange rind... - 37.5224
Apple And Apricot Pie
1. Place flour in a bowl, rub in butter with fingertips until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Remove one-third of mixture and set aside. Add enough water to mix to a firm dough. Roll out dough and line the base and sides of a greased and lined 20 cm (8... - 36.7206
Apricot Apple Crisp
Heat oven to 350°.
Mix flour and brown sugar.
Mix in margarine; stir in nuts.
Place apples in ungreased square pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Top with apricots.
Sprinkle flour mixture over top.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender. - 33.4516
Apple And Apricot Crumble
1. Place apricots, apples, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon fruit mixture into a greased ovenproof dish.
2. To make topping, place rolled oats or muesli, coconut, butter and honey in bowl and mix to combine. Sprinkle topping over fruit... - 32.9001
Apple And Apricot Wholemeal Crumble
1. Mix the apples with the lemon juice, water, apricots and nutmeg. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and press down well.
2. Work the butter into the flour with your fingers, then add the sugar a little at a time. When the texture resembles breadcrumbs, spread... - 27.8518