- » Apricot Applesauce
Apricot Applesauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot applesauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot applesauce recipes.
Carrot Applesauce Cake With Apricot Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake pans.
3. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4. In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
5. Mix both wet and dry ingredients together. Stir it well so... - 46.9767
You May Also Like!
Nix peanut butter, applesauce, apricots and cottage cheese.
Spread on two toast slices.
Top with remaining slices of toast. - 26.9808
Mix crumbs and butter.
Line greased torte pan with half of mixture.
Pare apples, slice and cook with a little water to a thick sauce.
Add beaten egg yolks, milk, lemon juice and rind and mix well.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into crumb-lined... - 40.8888
Heat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a large bowl stir together dry ingredients and raisins.
In a medium bowl mix egg, milk, oil and applesauce.
Stir egg mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing just to moisten, batter will be lumpy.
Spoon evenly into 12 greased... - 31.9147
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Butter an 8-inch (20-cm) round cake pan.
– In a saucepan, heat applesauce, add baking soda, and remove from heat. Set aside.
– In a large bowl, cream shortening, add sugar, then raisins, nuts, flour,... - 40.6358
Cornish Game Hens With Apricot Grand Grand marnier Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Place the hens on a rack in a large sheet pan, breast side up.
Season inside and out with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
Roast the hens for 1 hour or until golden brown.
In a medium saucepan combine the apricots, applesauce, sugar,... - 34.3724
1. Pour cold water into a heavy saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin over it. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat. Add sugar and stir until dissolved..Mix in applesauce, apricot preserves, rum, and lemon juice.
3. Chill until mixture... - 31.8399
Apricot Plum Sauce
I varied the ingredients of the original Chinese sauce recipe, added plums and a dozen of other fruits to it to suit my personal taste but I received a lot of compliments from everyone who tasted this Plum Sauce . And so, I thought of sharing this Plum Sauce... - 25.7628
Apricot Fruit Dip
In a small nonaluminum saucepan over medium-high heat, combine apricots and orange juice.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, stirring frequently.
As apricots become tender, mash them with back of wooden spoon.
Cook about 20 minutes, or until all juice... - 35.3333
Apricot-orange Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Use a nonstick 9-by-5-inch loaf pan or line a loaf pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray. Sprinkle pan with flour.
Place cake flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, if using, applesauce or... - 44.2927
Snip the apricots into small pieces with a pair of scissors.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, orange rind, sugar, and acesulfame-K in a bowl.
Add the apricot pieces and stir to combine.
In a separate container, beat the egg... - 38.4647