- » Apricot Almond Torte
Apricot Almond Torte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot almond torte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot almond torte recipes.
Crisp Almond Torte
A pedestal cake dish is an effective choice.
Place one meringue layer on server.
Spread 1/2 cup raspberry jam over it.
Split almond-sponge cake in half horizontally; place 1 layer on top of raspberry jam, and spread with apricot jam.
Place other layer of... - 36.454
Peach Apricot Torte
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take an 8 inch spring form pan, grease thoroughly and pat in 2/3rd portion of zwieback crumbs to the bottom.
3. Place well-drained peaches with cut side facing up above the crumbs, while use the drained... - 43.4481
Looking for something simple to cook, yet delicious to taste? If so, you'll find this Peach-Apricot Torte incredibly pleasing, coz this simple recipe is gonna really impress your palate. Watch out! - 44.2635
Process almonds in food processor until ground, but not pasty.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine flour, almonds, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat granulated sugar, butter and lemon peel in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed about 5... - 45.0917
Beat eggs in large mixing bowl until fluffy.
Gradually add 2/3 cup sugar and salt, beating until mixture doubles in bulk and mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
Sift flour and 1/2 cup cornstarch over egg mixture; fold in.
Pour into 2 greased and floured... - 46.0904
For pastry, in bowl stir together 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Cut in 1/3 cup butter or margarine till crumbly.
Combine egg yolk, 1 tablespoon water, and vanilla.
Add to crumb mixture; mix well.
Pat onto bottom and 1 inch up sides... - 44.4032
Graham Wafer Torte
Soak gelatin in cold water, then set in hot water to dissolve.
Whip cream until foamy, add sugar and whip until beginning to thicken.
Add gelatin drop by drop, beating constantly until stiff.
Fold in 1 can strained apricots and chopped toas - 33.7955
1. Slice the cake, lengthwise into 3 layers.
2. Each side of the layer, sprinkle with rum.
3. On a serving plate, place the bottom layer, spread with strawberry preserves.
4. Place middle layer on top, spread with apricot reserves.
5. Place... - 39.7238
1. Prepare angel cake mix, following label directions; spoon half the batter into a second bowl; tint pale yellow with food coloring.
2. Spoon batters, alternating white and yellow, into a 10-inch angel cake tube pan to make a layer. Repeat with remaining... - 32.6056
Jewel Fruit Tortes
1 In a small saucepan, place 1 cup apricot preserves; cook over low heat until melted.
2 Meanwhile, drain pears, peaches, oranges and pineapple well.
3 On a serving plate, place each sponge-cake layer .
4 Prick the surface gently using a ... - 42.8954
Strawberry Chantilly Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease the bottoms of 2 layer-cake pans of 9x1 ½-inces. Dust lightly with flour. Tap out the excess, if any.
3) Onto a wax paper, sift the flour, salt and baking powder.
4) In a... - 44.4972
Peach Torte - Betty's Kitchen Fare - How To Make
How to make a Peach Torte by Betty Bannerman Busciglio, cooking teacher and former caterer. Betty uses only fresh ingredients. Most dishes made from scratch. Her videos contain many cooking tips. A Scottish lass who could barely boil water when first married,... - 0
Pecan Meringue Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) On a parchment paper mark two 9- inch circles, cover a baking with this parchment paper.
1) Beat the egg whites until it is stiff.
2) Add superfine sugar, and continue beating till it is very stiff and... - 44.1189
Sarah’s Summer Torte
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Take 2 baking sheets and line using parchment papers.
3. Make 10-inch circle on each baking sheet.
4. Take a large bowl, beat, using electric mixer tartar, cream, ½ tsp vanilla and egg whites thoroughly for... - 47.0265
Soak bread crumbs in sherry and lemon juice.
Beat egg yolks until light.
Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar; beat until mixture is thick and lemon-colored.
Beat in bread crumbs, 3/4 cup of the almonds, and the baking powder.
Beat the 5 egg whites with salt until... - 45.9346