- » Apricot Almond Bar
Apricot Almond Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apricot almond bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apricot almond bar recipes.
Classic Apricot Almond Bars
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a small bowl, add all ingredients for the crust except the almonds.
3) Gently beat, till the mix resembles coarse crumbs.
4) By hand, stir in 1/2 cup almonds.
5) Reserve 3/4 cup of mix for topping.
6) Add... - 46.7992
Apricot Almond Bar Cookies
1. Prepare the Apricot Filling.
2. Combine the flour and the ground almonds in a small bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, sugar, egg and almond extract in a medium-size bowl until the mixture is fluffy. Fold in the flour mixture. The dough will be soft.... - 45.1285
Apricot Almond Bars
Cream together butter, powdered sugar, 1/4 teaspoon almond extract, and lemon juice.
Combine flour, 1/2 cup chopped almonds, and salt.
Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture until crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for the topping.
Pat remaining crumb... - 43.7278
Apricot Almond Bars
Cream together butter or margarine, powdered sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon almond extract.
Stir together flour, chopped nuts, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
Mix till crumbly.
Reserve 1 cup for topping; pat remaining into ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Combine... - 41.0113
Apricot Almond Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, until very... - 35.0953
You May Also Like!
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 44.245
Filling: Drain 1/2 c. (125 mL) of the juice from the apricots into a small saucepan.
Thoroughly drain remaining apricots.
Reserve apricot halves.
Add grape juice concentrate, sugar replacement, and cornstarch to saucepan.
Stir to thoroughly dissolve... - 46.2073
Apricot Sponge Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/ Gas 3. Lightly grease and then line an 18 x 28 cm / 7 x 11 in baking tin.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl and mix in the sugar, semolina and apricots. Make a well in the centre and add the honey, malt extract, eggs, milk,... - 40.2096
Party Apricot Bars
1. In saucepan, cover apricots with water; bring to boil; then simmer 10 minutes. Drain, cool, and cut into small pieces.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. In bowl combine 1 cup flour with granulated sugar and rolled oats; with pastry blender or two... - 41.6866
Apricot Spice Bars
In saucepan simmer apricots in the water, covered, 5 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Combine the 1 1/2 cups flour and sugar.
Cut in butter till crumbly.
Pat evenly into 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in 350° oven 17 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the remaining 3/4... - 43.6483
Coarsely chop bananas, figs, apricots, dates, raisins and granola in food processor or run through food grinder.
Stir in almonds.
Press mixture into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Cover; refrigerate 24 hours to allow flavors to... - 36.346
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
Stir in flour; blend well.
Spread mixture into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Spread the jam over the crust.
Beat egg whites with almond extract until... - 47.3003
Fruit Bar Crunch
Snip the dried apricots or peaches into small pieces; drop them into about 1 1/2 cups boiling water. Simmer them about 20 minutes OR just until they're soft.
While the apricots simmer, stir the wheat germ, soy flour, and 2/3 cup whole wheat flour together;... - 40.5133
Honey Toasted Oat And Fruit Bars
1. Combine oats, sesame seed, and almonds in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed pan. Bake in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until nuts begin to brown, about 20 minutes (about 15 minutes in a 325° convection oven).
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over low heat, melt %... - 29.8639