- » Apricot
Apricot, botanically known as Prunus Armeniaca is considered as the first fruit of the summers. An apricot is a drupe (fruit that contains a fleshy skin outside and a hard seed inside) and it looks like a peach. ... More »
Crunchy Roasted Apricot
Here is an excellent recipe for all the apricot lovers. Yes, it is a healthy, low-sugar dessert made with apricot. The preparation is super easy and you will get to learn the procedure, only when you watch the whole video. So, make this your weekend's dessert... - 114.605
Apricot Coconut Granola
Thinking what to make for brunch this weekend? If this is the problem, then here is the solution. Watch this video and learn few simple dishes to make in couple of minutes. - 109.661
Homemade Apricot Drink
There is a new drink in town, the homemade apricot drink. This elixir is usually had during the fasting month; but it is so delicious that you can have it any time of the year and any time of the day. It is full of nutrition and flavor. So why don't you give... - 107.239
Sizzling Common Man's Alo Apricot
If you are looking for a drink that is cool and sparkling, Common Man's ALO Apricot is the right choice for you. Don't waste time and try this tonight and see how your mood changes in minutes.. All you need is a cocktail glass and mix Apricot Brandy, Gin,... - 104.868
Baked apples? Yes…and it seems delicious! A really simple recipe that has cored apples stuffed with raisins. This vegan-style recipe is sweet all the way through. Watch and try it yourself. - 98.8188
Dark Chocolate Bark With Apricot And Walnut
Are you planning some surprise for your partner? We have a suggestion for you. Watch the video and see how the chef makes dark chocolate bark with apricot and walnut. You will just love it. It isn’t tough at all and you will enjoy making it. - 86.4774
Turkish Apricot Compote
Hosting a family get together? treat them to this Turkish surprise. watch this video to learn an easy to make and totally delicious Turkish Apricot Compote. This dish is absolutely drool worthy, do give it a try. - 74.7222
Fruits are very healthy and tasty and everyone loves eating fruits. Check this video as our talented chef shows you how to make the yummy and delicious Dehydrated Apricots. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique dish. Everyone one should... - 68.0279
Options for snacks can never get better than this! Try out this extremely delicious Apricot Thimble-itas. It proves to be an awesome treat for any season and any time of the day. Here is a recipe that's bound to delight anyone who tries it. - 53.6396
Roasted Pork With Apricots And Sweet Spices
Roasted pork with apricots and sweet spices is a fruited pork recipe. Prepared with a spiced broth marinade, the pork is roasted in the oven to a desired doneness. Set aside and the apricots is cooked in marinade mix, orange juice and broth with a dash of... - 50.3565
Apricot And Gooseberry Savarin
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl mix water and honey together.
3. Add yeast and stir again. Keep aside in warm place for 10 minutes.
4. In another bowl add 25 g (1 oz) of the wholewheat flour and the soya... - 49.2358
Apricot Pineapple Braid
In a mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
In a saucepan, heat the water, milk and butter to 120°-1 30°.
Add to dry ingredients; beat until moistened.
Beat in eggs until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Turn... - 49.1611
Brandied Apricot Loaves
1. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for Brandied Cream Cheese and beat until well blended and creamy.
2. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 24 hours.
3. In a small bowl, add the apricots and sprinkle with brandy.
4. Pour the boiling water... - 49.0728
Fresh Apricot Cobbler
1. Grease an 8-inch square tin with the. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a large bowl, flour, granulated sugar, dry milk, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix well.
4. Add oil and stir until mixture resembles... - 48.916
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8-inch flan ring or tart tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it to line the ring,... - 48.8626
Apricot Nut Delights
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the flour and sugar together rubbing them with butter.
3) Add enough water to make a dough, stiff in consistency.
4) Take a board and sprinkle... - 48.6348
Almond Apricot Logs
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add the milk, oil, sugar, eggs, salt, nutmeg and 2 cups flour.
Beat until smooth.
Add apricots and almonds.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth... - 48.4416
Marinated Figs And Apricots
1) Discard the stems from the rigs.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan add rigs, apricots, orange juice, lime juice, and vanilla. Combine together.
3) Cook over simmering heat for 7 minutes until the fruit begins to plump.
4) Take off from... - 48.0121
Apricot Cheese Duff
The aprciot and cheese puff is a cheese and cream filled puff topped with apricot halves and kiwi fruit. Prepared with a base of corn flour and plain flour, the apricot and cheese puffs are baked in the oven and can be served with whipped cream as dessert.... - 47.7477
Apricot And Tomato Relish
1. In a saucepan cook apricots in 300 ml (1/2 pint) water.
2. Cook until done.
3. Drain out the apricots and reserve the juice.
4. In a roasting pan, dry roast the seeds.
5. Cool and crush.
6. Add remaining ingredients and 60 ml (4 tbsp) of juice.
7.... - 47.6012
Chocolate Apricot Thumbprint Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
4. Gradually add sugar, beating until the... - 47.5156
Dried Apricot Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375° F (190°C).
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method, start by chopping apricots in a bowl.
4) In a pan add the apricots and water and cook over medium heat for... - 47.4807
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pecans, apricots, ginger, flour and orange rind. Set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, heat the butter, honey, sugar, cream and rum. Keep stirring... - 47.4105
Honeyed Almond And Cardamom Stuffed Apples With Apricot Coulis
Prepare the sauce well in advance so it can chill well.
Rinse the apricots then put into a saucepan with the honey, wine and water.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until really tender, up to 40 minutes depending on type and size.
Pass... - 47.2962
Rustic Apricot Crostata
This Rustic Apricot Crostata tastes incredible ! This tart with crunchy almonds tastes makes an awesome dessert! Try this Rustic Apricot Crostata and let me know if you like it ! - 47.1001
Apricot And Orange Jellies
1)In a saucepan, pour orange juice, add apricots and bring to boil. Let simmer covered for 15 to 20 minutes. The fruit becomes soft and full. Let cool for 10 minutes.
2)In a blender or food processor, process the apricot mixture until smooth. Add in... - 46.9989
Apricot And Cinnamon Swirl
1. In abowl, mix yeast, warm water and a teaspoon of sugar and leave it till it turns frothy
2. Into another bowl, sift flour and salt, add eggs, orange rind and orange juice too
3. Now, add in the yeast mixture to it and work into a dough onto a work... - 46.9277
Make the rice as for Creamy rice pudding but do not brown under grill.
Leave it to get quite cold, stirring now and again.
Put the apricots, sugar and water in a solid separator or ovenproof dish.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and pour in 300 ml (1/2... - 46.7553
Stewed Artichokes With Spices And Apricots And Other Things
Trim the artichokes by peeling the stem until all woody matter has disappeared.
Pull off all the tough outer leaves until you reach the pale green ones.
Cut off about 2.5 cm from the top of the artichoke.
Cut the artichoke vertically into 4 and cut or pull... - 46.7538
Apricot And Orange Crown Roast
This Apricot And Orange Crown Roast is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a side dish, the Apricot And Orange Crown Roast is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 46.6949
Break 5 or 6 crackers into blender container; blend to fine crumbs.
Put nuts in blender; blend till coarsely chopped.
Add to crumbs.
Put apricots in blender; blend till finely chopped.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add apricots and... - 46.5937
Viennese Apricot Foldovers
Cream butter, add honey, and blend together until light and fluffy.
Force the hard-cooked egg yolk through a sieve, and add to the butter-honey mixture.
Add beaten egg yolk, citrus peel, vanilla, and salt.
Mix well, then sift flour and add to dough.
Form into... - 46.4848
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°.
2) With the help of a pastry brush, lightly butter two 14 X 17-inch baking sheets.
3) Sprinkle some flour over it to coat the surface evenly, and knock off the excess by turning it against the edge of a... - 46.3862
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degree.
2) Butter a cookie sheet.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4) Add the sugar and stir well.
5) Add the margarine and cut it into the mixture till it looks like... - 46.3445
Prune Apricot Squares
Watch out for this extra delicious Prune Apricot Squares - you can't just stop munching them. Follow this quick and easy recipe for Prune Apricot Squares and just keep munching! - 46.1933
Apricot Madeira Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, put the apricots and cover with water as per the directions on the package. Bring the contents to a boil and then gently simmer over low heat till soft. Drain... - 46.1737
1) Finely chop or mince the bacon.
2) Grate the potato coarsley and drain off all the excess moisture.
3) Mix together quickly the bacon, onion, flour, potatoes, sage and egg and seasoning to taste.
4) Drop dessertspoonfuls (10 ml... - 46.1681
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 4 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente (1 to 2 minutes for fresh noodles, or follow package directions).
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Barely cover... - 46.0712
Quick Apricot Souffle
Dessert never got this better! Try out this enjoyably delicious Quick Apricot Souffle. Surprise your family or simply serve it as the main dessert for your next party! - 46.0385
Delicious Apricot Dessert
Once you taste this delicious dessert, you will be hooked! Fruits is one of the few ingredients I like to include in my menu and this is a great recipe. - 45.9818
Prune Apricot Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan and mix apricots, prunes, grated lemon rind, flour, lemon juice and sugar and stirring intermittently, cook, on low heat to a thick mixture. Allow to cool.
3. Sieve flour with salt; add brown... - 45.8585
Apricot Stuffed Tenderloins
1) Slice each tenderloin lengthways, open tthem.
2) With rolling pin, flatten the meat by slighly beating.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, sage and onion.
4) Chop only 8 of the apricots and reserve these for... - 45.7328
Fresh Apricot Gateau
Fresh Apricot Gateau is in my favourite dessert list. The vanilla extracts and fresh apricots gives the Fresh Apricot Gateau a delectable taste. - 45.7213
Almond Apricot Slices
1. To make the pastry, in a bowl, add the margarine and the sugar and beat it until light and fluffy.
2. Stir in the yolk and blend well
3. Combine the flour and salt and add to the creamed mixture.
4. Add a teaspoon of cold water and stir... - 45.6138
Apricot Pecan Tassies
Apricot Pecan Tassies has a fine taste. Apricot Pecan Tassies get its taste from apricot mixed with cheese, topped with pecans. Apricot Pecan Tassies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 45.4581
Drain the apricots and chop them into small pieces.
In a large mixing bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together until light and creamy.
Rub 115 g - 4 oz of flour into the mixture until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Press this mixture into a lightly... - 45.2233
Walnut Apricot Twist
Sprinkle yeast and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar over warm water in large mixing bowl; stir to dissolve.
Let stand until foamy.
Mix in butter, eggs, salt and remaining sugar.
Add enough flour, 1 cup at a time, to form stiff dough.
Cover and chill at least... - 45.1507
Game Hens With Apricots
Thaw hens as directed on package (set giblets aside for other uses); rinse hens and pat completely dry.
Brush hens with about half the gravy mixture; then place, breast side down, on a microwave-proof rack in a 7 by 11 -inch microwave-proof dish.
Cover with... - 45.0853
FOR YEAST DOUGH:
1. Stir a pinch of sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
2. Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
3. Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
4. Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large... - 45.069
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat 2 baking sheets with no-stick spray.
Place the margarine or butter in a large bowl.
Using an electric mixer, beat until light and fluffy.
Add the sugar and 1/4 cup of the preserves.
Beat until well-blended.
Add the egg, orange... - 45.0184
Preheat the oven to cool 300°F (Gas Mark 2, 150°C).
Lightly grease an 8 inch souffle dish with the oil.
In a flameproof casserole, bring the rice, milk, 4 ounces [1/2 cup] of sugar, the butter, salt and vanilla essence to the boil over moderate... - 44.5335
Break macaroons into small pieces and press enough on the bottom of a deep 9-inch springform or loose-bottomed pan to form a crust.
Macaroons should be sticky.
Cook apricots in 3 cups water until fruit is tender and water absorbed.
Force through sieve or... - 44.5296
Flaming Apricot Omelets
Beat eggs with 2 tablespoons cream, 2 teaspoons sugar and salt until fully blended.
Heat individual omelet pan or small frying pan, and melt 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine until it foams.
Spoon in 3 tablespoons egg mixture.
Brown on one side, turn and cook... - 44.4273
Apricot Refrigerator Rounds
Cream together butter and brown sugar till light.
Blend in egg and almond extract.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in apricots and nuts.
Shape into two rolls 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper.
Chill... - 44.3151
Millet With Apricots
1) Slice apricots into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Combine 1/2 cup milk and water in top half of a double boiler and allow the mixture to come to a boil over direct heat.
3) Slowly mix in millet and salt and cook the mixture for about 5 minutes,... - 44.0115
Apricots supreme...a healthy, easy and quick treat. A delicious snack. You are sure not going to be able to stop at one. - 43.9858
1) In a baking dish, arrange the apricots.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the crumbs, brown sugar, and the margarine and mix.
3) Stir in the spices and dry milk.
4) Mix well till crumbly.
5) Top the apricots with this mix.
6) Place in the oven at 375... - 43.9311
Apricot Velvet is an easy to try recipe. If you like experimenting, then here is your chance to try out something different! - 43.6926
Veal And Apricot Skewers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, in a food processor or blender process yoghurt, onion, garlic, chilli paste (sambal oelek), lime juice, cumin and coriander to combine.
3. Into a large bowl , transfer the... - 43.68
Poached Hunza Apricots
1. Wash the apricots.
2. Take a bowl fill it with clean water and add apricots.
3. Boil the apricots with spice and then cover with pan and cook at low heat for about 30-40 minutes.
4. Take out spices.
5. Roast the almonds in... - 43.6743
Apricot Crown Roast
Place roast, bone tips up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Season with a little salt and pepper.
Make a ball of aluminum foil and press into cavity to hold it open.
Wrap bone tips with foil.
Insert meat thermometer, making sure bulb does not touch... - 43.5975
Whole Wheat Apricot Twist
Dissolve yeast in warm water, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine buttermilk, molasses, and margarine in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring constantly.
Transfer buttermilk mixture to a large bowl; add bran cereal, and stir well.
Cool... - 43.5612
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, put the filling and add the marmalade and cinnamon. Stir well till evenly blended.
3) Turn the mixture into a 1 ½-quart heatproof pie plate.
4) To prepare the topping, into... - 43.4927
Little Apricot Cobblers
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly grease six 6-oz. custard cups or individual baking dishes.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in saucepan.
Drain apricots and add juice to sugar mixture gradually, stirring until blended.
Add lemon juice.
Set over high heat... - 43.3761
Grilled Ham With Curried Apricots
Preheat oven to 375° F.
To make curried apricots, mix apricots and raisins in a casserole dish.
Sprinkle with butter.
Mix sugar, curry powder, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
Sprinkle with macaroon crumbs.
Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, stirring twice.
Serve... - 43.3669
Rabbit And Apricots With Cracked Wheat
In a heavy frying-pan (which must not be aluminium) heat 3 tablespoons olive oil and brown the rabbit pieces on all sides.
Remove the rabbit.
Add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
Fry the onions gently until translucent.
Stir in the honey, celery, thyme, bay... - 43.2661
Cook apricots and raisins in water 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Combine flour with baking powder and soda.
Add walnuts, pineapple and drained fruit to dry ingredients; stir to coat.
Beat eggs with lemon juice in small mixing bowl just until... - 43.1779
Pour enough boiling water over the apricots to cover and soak for at least 30 minutes.
Put the drained apricots in the pressure cooker with the sugar, measured water, orange rind and juice.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 10... - 43.0741
Duck Stuffed With Apricots
1. To prepare the apricots, wash them well and then stone them.
2. Chop onion finely and keep aside.
3. Stuff duck with half the stoned apricots and 3 strips of orange zest, finely chopped onion and seasoning.
4. Prick skin of duck with... - 43.0435
Apricot Stuffed Hens
1. In a large 9 X 13 -inch baking dish, pour out the apple juice, the apricot nectar, soy sauce, the cardamom, pepper, and the ginger and mix well.
2. Place the chicken in the marinade and coat them well. Allow the chicken to soak in the mixture... - 42.8727
Who wouldn't want this fluffy Apricot Chiffon sitting pretty adoring the dining table! Yes, indulge deeply in the feeling of biting into fresh apricots wrapped in fruit flavored gelatin and flavored in lemon with an all great whipped topping! Go for it, this... - 42.723
Apple Apricot Turnovers
In a large bowl, stir together 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
Set the mixture aside.
In a small saucepan, combine the apple juice, honey and margarine.
Heat just until warm (120Â° to 130Â°).
Stir to completely melt the margarine.
Stir the juice mixture... - 42.7008
Stir Fry Beef With Apricots
1) In a cup combine cornstarch, soy sauce and sherry. Stir well to dissolve cornstarch. Set it aside.
2) In a wok or large skillet, heat oil.
3) Add garlic and ginger root to sauté until golden; remove and discard.
4) Place the steak... - 42.6295
Apricot Stuffed Capon
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind bread, apricots, walnuts, onion, and celery into large bowl.
Mix in garlic, dry seasonings, water, and butter.
Stuff capon with dressing.
Sew the opening together or fasten with skewers and lace with string.
Tie... - 42.6253
Place evaporated skimmed milk in a small, narrow glass or stainless steel bowl; freeze 20 minutes or until a 1/8 inch-thick layer of ice forms on surface.
Combine cookie crumbs and apricot spread in a small bowl stir well.
Press crumb mixture evenly into... - 42.3048
Apricot Pecan Sticks
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cream the butter and 1 cup sugar together until light, then beat in the eggs until light and fluffy.
3) Stir in the vanilla extract and 3 cups flour, blend well.
4) Over a greased cookie sheet, place the... - 42.247
Apricot And Nut Glazed Ham
Apricot and nut glazed ham is a fruited nutty ham recipe. Made with a mix of apricot preserves spiced with cloves and mustard, the apricot and nut glaze has pecans in it. Oven cooked, the ham is brushed with the glaze halfway and finished to a desired... - 42.246
Cream the butter with the sugar.
Add the lemon peel, the vanilla and the salt.
Add the flour, a little at a time, and blend until just combined.
Chill the dough wrapped in wax paper for at least BO minutes.
Roll out the dough between sheets of wax paper to a... - 42.2179
Baked Apricot Creams
Tear the Armadine into small pieces and put in a small pan with the wine.
Heat gently, stirring continuously, until you have a fairly smooth puree - puree in a blender or food processor if necessary.
Spoon it into a measuring jug; you should have 300 ml/1/2... - 42.1177
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; cover and let cool completely.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl; stir... - 42.1029
Apricot And Orange Cream
Serve this lovely Apricot And Orange Cream as an incredible aftermeal dessert! A truly indulgent fruit dessert, this Apricot And Orange Cream is so brimming full with the goodness of apricots and oranges, topped with thick cream! Give it a try and I am sure... - 41.9277
Apricot And Orange Roulade
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 before baking.
2) Line the base of a 12" x 8" (30 x 20 cm) Swiss roll tin.
3) In a food processor, puree apricots, half of orange rind and orange juice until smooth.
4) Whip egg yolks and almonds... - 41.8489
Apricot Coconut Glazed Ham
1. Remove rind and trim of fat from the ham.
2. Score the surface of the ham with shallow diagonal cuts, in a diamond pattern.
3. Stud center of the diamonds with whole cloves.
4. Preheat the oven to 325°F
5. Place prepared ham on a... - 41.8258
1) Soften the apricots by heating and pour in a little more water if needed.
2) In a blender, liquidize apricots and juice or pass through a nylon sieve to make a pulp.
3) Whip the cream.
4) Beat egg whites till they reach a stiff stage.
5) Mix... - 41.8166
Apricot Baked Bananas
Place apricots in a bowl; add boiling water to cover.
Let stand 30 minutes; drain.
Place apricots in a small saucepan; add port and lemon rind.
Bring to a boil-reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
Place apricot mixture in container of an... - 41.7982
Apricot Coconut Ring
Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
Combine butter, 3 tablespoons reserved syrup, and 1/3 cup brown sugar.
Heat till butter melts and sugar dissolves.
Pour into a greased 5-cup ring mold.
Sprinkle coconut evenly over.
Prepare cake mix according to package... - 41.751
Gedempte Flaish With Apricots
1) Soak apricots in water for about 1 hour.
2) Take a skillet and melt fat in it. Add meat and onions. Cook until brown in color.
3) Add bay leaf, salt, lemon juice, cinnamon, sugar and apricots with their water.
4) Cover and cook over... - 41.7405
Soak the apricots in wine or apple juice overnight.
Next day, add honey, then cook fruit in the soaking liquid.
Puree in blender, adding more water if necessary.
In the top of a double boiler, beat egg yolk.
Gradually add cream and set over hot water.
Cook... - 41.7403
Apricot Madeira Bombe
1. In a medium heatproof bowl, tip in the apricots and Madeira
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes or till done
3. Puree this mixture in a blender or a food processor
4. Cool the mixture over ice and then set aside till required
5. In a... - 41.7344
Chocolate And Apricot Gateau
Sift the flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
Stir in the sugar, then add the egg yolks, oil, milk and vanilla essence.
Beat well until smooth.
Whisk the egg whites and fold into the mixture.
Pour into a lined and greased 25 cm (10 inch) deep... - 41.6419
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Mix thoroughly the cream cheese, flour, butter and sugar and form rolls about one inch (2 1/2 cm) in diameter.
3) Once rolls are made, wrap them in wax paper and chill for several hours.
4)... - 41.6262
Peach And Apricot Delight
Peach And Apricot Delight is healthy dessert. The lime flavour gives the Peach And Apricot Delight a tangy and refreshing taste. - 41.4551
Apricot Date Mini Loaves
Apricot Date Mini Loaves is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Apricot Date Mini Loaves; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.4217
Apricot Daisy Coffeeeake
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine milk, butter, sugar, and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 cup of the flour; beat well.
Stir in softened yeast and eggs; add enough flour to make moderately stiff dough.
Turn out... - 41.3747
Croutes Aux Abricot
1. Halve the apricots and remove their pits.
2. Take a saucepan and boil sugar with 2 tbsps of water, then add in halved apricots. Gently poach them for about 6-8 minutes. Ensure that the apricots are tender and they retain their original shape.
3.... - 41.3474
Apricot Veal Birds
These Apricot Veal Birds taste fabulous! The stuffing is simply delicious! Try these Apricot Veal Birds for lunch and let me know how you've liked it! - 41.3379
Fresh Apricot Mold
A gelatin mold is a fine way to use apricots, plums, or peaches which are slightly underripe.
Dissolve the sugar in the water.
Add the lemon rind and boil for 5 minutes.
Add the apricots and cook gently for 10-15 minutes; do not overcook.
Lift the fruit out... - 41.2611
Prune And Apricot Snowballs
Little choux pastry fritters are filled with prunes or apricots stuffed with crystallized ginger, glace cherries or blanched almonds.
One-third cup of sherry added to the soaking water for the fruit improves the flavor.
Remove the prunes and apricots from the... - 41.1881
1) Drain the apricots.
2) Take a pan and heat the juice until it begins to boil.
3) Add cloves and lemon slices to it and continue to simmer until half in quantity.
4) Heat the brandy just prior to the chafing.
5) Take a blazer pan and heat the... - 40.8653
Apricot Recipes By Category