- » Apricot
Apricot, botanically known as Prunus Armeniaca is considered as the first fruit of the summers. An apricot is a drupe (fruit that contains a fleshy skin outside and a hard seed inside) and it looks like a peach. ... More »
Crunchy Roasted Apricot
Here is an excellent recipe for all the apricot lovers. Yes, it is a healthy, low-sugar dessert made with apricot. The preparation is super easy and you will get to learn the procedure, only when you watch the whole video. So, make this your weekend's dessert... - 138.491
Holiday Cherry Apricot Sparkler
Non-Alcoholic Cherry Apricot Sparkler... oh yum! Yes, the kids will love this zingy drink and so will the adults. Keep it flowing this Thanksgiving. In this video, Betty shows how to make this sparkler. Gulp it down people! - 123.139
Dark Chocolate Bark With Apricot And Walnut
Are you planning some surprise for your partner? We have a suggestion for you. Watch the video and see how the chef makes dark chocolate bark with apricot and walnut. You will just love it. It isn’t tough at all and you will enjoy making it. - 116.043
Apricot Coconut Granola
Thinking what to make for brunch this weekend? If this is the problem, then here is the solution. Watch this video and learn few simple dishes to make in couple of minutes. - 111.234
Homemade Apricot Drink
There is a new drink in town, the homemade apricot drink. This elixir is usually had during the fasting month; but it is so delicious that you can have it any time of the year and any time of the day. It is full of nutrition and flavor. So why don't you give... - 108.807
Apricot Squares: Cookie Jar
Crispy and chewy...you get it all !!! A fine video to prepare apricot filled oat bars. These scrumptious cookies and easy to make and loaded with flavor. Nice and golden, they make a perfect snack for anyone. If you are looking for taste and health in the... - 108.393
Baked apples? Yes…and it seems delicious! A really simple recipe that has cored apples stuffed with raisins. This vegan-style recipe is sweet all the way through. Watch and try it yourself. - 100.442
Apricot & Mozzarella Chicken Parcels
Barry makes a bacon wrapped chicken with a gooey sweet cheese and apricot filling. The video depicts how easy it is to make the dish. Watch out the video and give the recipe a try. - 80.3434
Turkish Apricot Compote
Hosting a family get together? treat them to this Turkish surprise. watch this video to learn an easy to make and totally delicious Turkish Apricot Compote. This dish is absolutely drool worthy, do give it a try. - 78.0407
Fruits are very healthy and tasty and everyone loves eating fruits. Check this video as our talented chef shows you how to make the yummy and delicious Dehydrated Apricots. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique dish. Everyone one should... - 69.688
Options for snacks can never get better than this! Try out this extremely delicious Apricot Thimble-itas. It proves to be an awesome treat for any season and any time of the day. Here is a recipe that's bound to delight anyone who tries it. - 51.6602
Apricot Nut Delights
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the flour and sugar together rubbing them with butter.
3) Add enough water to make a dough, stiff in consistency.
4) Take a board and sprinkle... - 49.0697
Brandied Apricot Loaves
1. In a small bowl, combine ingredients for Brandied Cream Cheese and beat until well blended and creamy.
2. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 24 hours.
3. In a small bowl, add the apricots and sprinkle with brandy.
4. Pour the boiling water... - 48.7485
Roasted Pork With Apricots And Sweet Spices
Roasted pork with apricots and sweet spices is a fruited pork recipe. Prepared with a spiced broth marinade, the pork is roasted in the oven to a desired doneness. Set aside and the apricots is cooked in marinade mix, orange juice and broth with a dash of... - 48.2837
Almond Apricot Logs
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add the milk, oil, sugar, eggs, salt, nutmeg and 2 cups flour.
Beat until smooth.
Add apricots and almonds.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth... - 47.6206
Apricot And Tomato Relish
1. In a saucepan cook apricots in 300 ml (1/2 pint) water.
2. Cook until done.
3. Drain out the apricots and reserve the juice.
4. In a roasting pan, dry roast the seeds.
5. Cool and crush.
6. Add remaining ingredients and 60 ml (4 tbsp) of juice.
7.... - 47.4247
Make the rice as for Creamy rice pudding but do not brown under grill.
Leave it to get quite cold, stirring now and again.
Put the apricots, sugar and water in a solid separator or ovenproof dish.
Put the trivet in the pressure cooker and pour in 300 ml (1/2... - 47.1913
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pecans, apricots, ginger, flour and orange rind. Set aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan, heat the butter, honey, sugar, cream and rum. Keep stirring... - 47.1863
Marinated Figs And Apricots
1) Discard the stems from the rigs.
2) In a 2-quart saucepan add rigs, apricots, orange juice, lime juice, and vanilla. Combine together.
3) Cook over simmering heat for 7 minutes until the fruit begins to plump.
4) Take off from... - 47.1551
Apricot And Orange Jellies
1)In a saucepan, pour orange juice, add apricots and bring to boil. Let simmer covered for 15 to 20 minutes. The fruit becomes soft and full. Let cool for 10 minutes.
2)In a blender or food processor, process the apricot mixture until smooth. Add in... - 47.13
Curried Apricot Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Pull the skin from chicken breasts.
3. Take a paper or plastic bag and put flour, salt and curry powder in it and stir.
4. Put few pieces of chicken and coat well by shaking.
5. Repeat the process with leftover... - 47.0774
Apricot And Gooseberry Savarin
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl mix water and honey together.
3. Add yeast and stir again. Keep aside in warm place for 10 minutes.
4. In another bowl add 25 g (1 oz) of the wholewheat flour and the soya... - 46.9043
Molded Apricot Crown
1) Butter an 8-cup tube mold liberally and sprinkle with sugar. Tap out the excess, if any.
2) Drain the apricots. Select 6 perfect halves and set them aside for topping. From the rest, cut just enough to make ½ cup. Reserve the remaining syrup... - 46.7227
1. Thaw the pastry if store bought or prepare your favorite pastry recipe.
2. On a lightly floured work table, roll the pastry out into a circle, 1-inch larger than an 8-inch flan ring or tart tin.
3. Carefully lift the pastry and use it to line the ring,... - 46.6475
Apricot Cheese Duff
The aprciot and cheese puff is a cheese and cream filled puff topped with apricot halves and kiwi fruit. Prepared with a base of corn flour and plain flour, the apricot and cheese puffs are baked in the oven and can be served with whipped cream as dessert.... - 46.401
Stewed Artichokes With Spices And Apricots And Other Things
Trim the artichokes by peeling the stem until all woody matter has disappeared.
Pull off all the tough outer leaves until you reach the pale green ones.
Cut off about 2.5 cm from the top of the artichoke.
Cut the artichoke vertically into 4 and cut or pull... - 46.3335
Almond Apricot Slices
1. To make the pastry, in a bowl, add the margarine and the sugar and beat it until light and fluffy.
2. Stir in the yolk and blend well
3. Combine the flour and salt and add to the creamed mixture.
4. Add a teaspoon of cold water and stir... - 45.8751
Generously grease one 20 cm/8 inch square tin.
Put the apricots and lemon juice with 2 tablespoons water in a small pan, cook gently until soft, then cool.
Sift the flour and baking-powder with the salt into a bowl and rub in the butter.
Add the sugar, oats... - 45.8271
Rich Twolayer Apricot Squares
1. In a bowl, mix together 1 cup flour and sugar. Add margarine and mix with fingers until resembles coarse crumbs.
2. In another bowl, mix brown sugar, eggs, 1/3 cup flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla, apricots and nuts, mix thoroughly.
... - 45.8221
Chocolate Apricot Thumbprint Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer until soft.
4. Gradually add sugar, beating until the... - 45.8206
Chicken And Apricots
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Saute onions in oil in skillet until light brown.
Add garlic and ginger; mix well.
Cook until garlic is brown, stirring constantly.
Add chicken pieces, cardamom, cinnamon and enough water to cover.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour or... - 45.7797
Soften yeast in the warm water; set aside.
Mix in a large bowl the butter, sugar, extract, and salt.
Add scalded cream and stir to blend.
Thoroughly beat in 1/2 cup of the flour.
Add yeast to butter mixture; mix thoroughly.
Add the egg yolks, one at a time,... - 45.6079
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat 2 baking sheets with no-stick spray.
Place the margarine or butter in a large bowl.
Using an electric mixer, beat until light and fluffy.
Add the sugar and 1/4 cup of the preserves.
Beat until well-blended.
Add the egg, orange... - 45.5803
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
Stir in flour; blend well.
Spread mixture into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Spread the jam over the crust.
Beat egg whites with almond extract until... - 45.5258
Apricot Nectar Dessert
This is a great recipe for Apricot Nectar Dessert. Most popularly enjoyed as a Dessert, this recipe is bound to get some cheers. Let me know how you enjoyed it...feedback helps to keep me going and experimenting more!! - 45.3501
Drain the apricots and chop them into small pieces.
In a large mixing bowl, cream the margarine and sugar together until light and creamy.
Rub 115 g - 4 oz of flour into the mixture until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Press this mixture into a lightly... - 45.335
Rustic Apricot Crostata
This Rustic Apricot Crostata tastes incredible ! This tart with crunchy almonds tastes makes an awesome dessert! Try this Rustic Apricot Crostata and let me know if you like it ! - 45.1854
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 4 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente (1 to 2 minutes for fresh noodles, or follow package directions).
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Barely cover... - 45.0339
Apricot Stuffed Hens
1. In a large 9 X 13 -inch baking dish, pour out the apple juice, the apricot nectar, soy sauce, the cardamom, pepper, and the ginger and mix well.
2. Place the chicken in the marinade and coat them well. Allow the chicken to soak in the mixture... - 44.9936
Apricot Gateau one of my favourite. The dash of misture of white wine and egg yolks gives the Apricot Gateau a lip smacking taste. - 44.9008
Hot And Sweet Apricot Chicken
1) Chop the apricots to smaller pieces.
2) Now, mix the reserved juice, cornstarch, five-spice powder, soy sauce and red pepper together.
3) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet and heat until hot. In the heated wok, add oil and rotate it to... - 44.8817
Apricot Stuffed Tenderloins
1) Slice each tenderloin lengthways, open tthem.
2) With rolling pin, flatten the meat by slighly beating.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, sage and onion.
4) Chop only 8 of the apricots and reserve these for... - 44.6945
Apricot And Orange Crown Roast
This Apricot And Orange Crown Roast is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a side dish, the Apricot And Orange Crown Roast is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 44.555
Prune Apricot Squares
Watch out for this extra delicious Prune Apricot Squares - you can't just stop munching them. Follow this quick and easy recipe for Prune Apricot Squares and just keep munching! - 44.4436
Apricot Refrigerator Rounds
Cream together butter and brown sugar till light.
Blend in egg and almond extract.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in apricots and nuts.
Shape into two rolls 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper.
Chill... - 44.411
Viennese Apricot Foldovers
Cream butter, add honey, and blend together until light and fluffy.
Force the hard-cooked egg yolk through a sieve, and add to the butter-honey mixture.
Add beaten egg yolk, citrus peel, vanilla, and salt.
Mix well, then sift flour and add to dough.
Form into... - 44.3958
Prune Apricot Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a saucepan and mix apricots, prunes, grated lemon rind, flour, lemon juice and sugar and stirring intermittently, cook, on low heat to a thick mixture. Allow to cool.
3. Sieve flour with salt; add brown... - 44.3255
Chicken With Apricots And Olives
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine apricots, olives, garlic, orange peel, and basil.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange on top of apricot mixture.
Sprinkle with pepper, capers, and sugar; drizzle with orange juice and vinegar.
Cover and... - 44.2698
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degree.
2) Butter a cookie sheet.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
4) Add the sugar and stir well.
5) Add the margarine and cut it into the mixture till it looks like... - 44.224
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Add the chicken and brown it on all sides over moderate heat. Set the chicken aside.
3) In the drippings, saute the onions till they are golden in color. Drain.
4) Add the bouillon cubes and apricot syrup and... - 44.192
Chicken With Apricots
1) Dice the chicken in small pieces.
2) Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces until they turn golden.
3) Remove the fried chicken pieces from the pan and add one tablespoon oil in the pan.
4) Add flour gradually to the oil as... - 44.1168
Apricot Pecan Tassies
Apricot Pecan Tassies has a fine taste. Apricot Pecan Tassies get its taste from apricot mixed with cheese, topped with pecans. Apricot Pecan Tassies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.9504
Game Hens With Apricots
Thaw hens as directed on package (set giblets aside for other uses); rinse hens and pat completely dry.
Brush hens with about half the gravy mixture; then place, breast side down, on a microwave-proof rack in a 7 by 11 -inch microwave-proof dish.
Cover with... - 43.9397
Combine milk, butter or oil, honey, salt, and water.
Allow to cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast and mix well.
Cover and allow to set in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
Blend in egg, lemon peel, raisins, nuts and apricots.
Add flour and mix until dough is well... - 43.9237
Apricot Madeira Chicken
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a small saucepan, put the apricots and cover with water as per the directions on the package. Bring the contents to a boil and then gently simmer over low heat till soft. Drain... - 43.8746
Apricot Velvet is an easy to try recipe. If you like experimenting, then here is your chance to try out something different! - 43.837
Little Apricot Cobblers
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly grease six 6-oz. custard cups or individual baking dishes.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in saucepan.
Drain apricots and add juice to sugar mixture gradually, stirring until blended.
Add lemon juice.
Set over high heat... - 43.7748
Quick Apricot Souffle
Dessert never got this better! Try out this enjoyably delicious Quick Apricot Souffle. Surprise your family or simply serve it as the main dessert for your next party! - 43.4337
Duck Stuffed With Apricots
1. To prepare the apricots, wash them well and then stone them.
2. Chop onion finely and keep aside.
3. Stuff duck with half the stoned apricots and 3 strips of orange zest, finely chopped onion and seasoning.
4. Prick skin of duck with... - 43.3638
Walnut Apricot Twist
Sprinkle yeast and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar over warm water in large mixing bowl; stir to dissolve.
Let stand until foamy.
Mix in butter, eggs, salt and remaining sugar.
Add enough flour, 1 cup at a time, to form stiff dough.
Cover and chill at least... - 43.1345
Apricot Madeira Bombe
1. In a medium heatproof bowl, tip in the apricots and Madeira
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes or till done
3. Puree this mixture in a blender or a food processor
4. Cool the mixture over ice and then set aside till required
5. In a... - 42.9818
Croutes Aux Abricot
1. Halve the apricots and remove their pits.
2. Take a saucepan and boil sugar with 2 tbsps of water, then add in halved apricots. Gently poach them for about 6-8 minutes. Ensure that the apricots are tender and they retain their original shape.
3.... - 42.8998
Break macaroons into small pieces and press enough on the bottom of a deep 9-inch springform or loose-bottomed pan to form a crust.
Macaroons should be sticky.
Cook apricots in 3 cups water until fruit is tender and water absorbed.
Force through sieve or... - 42.8061
Apricot Squares is a delicious dessert recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Apricot Squares; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.7842
Sift flour into a large bowl.
Make a well in the center of flour; add upflavored sugar, salt, lemon peel, vanilla sugar, egg and rum.
Dot butter over flour; knead to a soft dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30... - 42.5528
1) In a baking dish, arrange the apricots.
2) In a mixing bowl, add the crumbs, brown sugar, and the margarine and mix.
3) Stir in the spices and dry milk.
4) Mix well till crumbly.
5) Top the apricots with this mix.
6) Place in the oven at 375... - 42.4868
Apricot Caramel Cream
Butter a deep 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish and put the jam in the base.
Whisk the eggs and caster sugar together until light and creamy in colour.
Heat the milk almost to boiling and whisk it into the egg mixture.
Pour the mixture gently into the prepared dish... - 42.4416
Poached Hunza Apricots
1. Wash the apricots.
2. Take a bowl fill it with clean water and add apricots.
3. Boil the apricots with spice and then cover with pan and cook at low heat for about 30-40 minutes.
4. Take out spices.
5. Roast the almonds in... - 42.4416
1.Put the apricots in hot water for 30 minutes.
2.Once done, drain the soaked apricots and keep the liquid aside.
3.Chop the apricots in their natural shape, going halfway round.
4.Destone the apricots.
5.Heat the reserved liquid and... - 42.3801
Pour enough boiling water over the apricots to cover and soak for at least 30 minutes.
Put the drained apricots in the pressure cooker with the sugar, measured water, orange rind and juice.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 10... - 42.3733
Ham Apricot Crepes
1) Beat the egg just enough to blend it.
2) Add the milk, 1 tablespoon of melted butter and flour. Beat till the mixture is smooth.
3) Grease a 6-inch skillet lightly and heat it.
4) Take the pan off the heat and pour 2 tablespoons of the batter into... - 42.3424
Apricot Chicken Au Vin
Preheat oven to 375°F (191°C).
Drain apricots; reserve syrup for glaze.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter or... - 42.3423
Apricot Crumble Slices
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Grease a shallow cake pan of 8-inches.
3) Into a bowl, sift the spice and bowl.
4) Add the sugar and stir well.
5) Add the melted margarine and mix with the help of a round-bladed... - 42.3188
Stir Fry Beef With Apricots
1) In a cup combine cornstarch, soy sauce and sherry. Stir well to dissolve cornstarch. Set it aside.
2) In a wok or large skillet, heat oil.
3) Add garlic and ginger root to sauté until golden; remove and discard.
4) Place the steak... - 42.3186
Mix 3/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar, salt and undissolved yeast thoroughly in a large bowl.
Combine 3/4 cup milk and 2 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan and place over low heat until liquid is warm.
Margarine does not need to melt.
Add to dry ingredients... - 42.312
Apricot Cream Filling
A mouthwatering combination of apricot, cream and ladyfingers, this apricot cream dessert is simply out of this world. Try it!! This is one of my favorite quick and easy anytime dessert. - 42.2854
Flaming Apricot Omelets
Beat eggs with 2 tablespoons cream, 2 teaspoons sugar and salt until fully blended.
Heat individual omelet pan or small frying pan, and melt 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine until it foams.
Spoon in 3 tablespoons egg mixture.
Brown on one side, turn and cook... - 42.273
Apricot Bubble Balls
Soften active dry yeast in warm water.
Combine scalded milk, 1/3 cup sugar, shortening and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 1 cup of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast & eggs.
Add remaining flour, or enough to make a soft dough.
Mix thoroughly & place in... - 42.222
Preheat the oven to cool 300°F (Gas Mark 2, 150°C).
Lightly grease an 8 inch souffle dish with the oil.
In a flameproof casserole, bring the rice, milk, 4 ounces [1/2 cup] of sugar, the butter, salt and vanilla essence to the boil over moderate... - 42.1823
Apricots supreme...a healthy, easy and quick treat. A delicious snack. You are sure not going to be able to stop at one. - 42.1699
Apricot And Orange Roulade
1) Preheat oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5 before baking.
2) Line the base of a 12" x 8" (30 x 20 cm) Swiss roll tin.
3) In a food processor, puree apricots, half of orange rind and orange juice until smooth.
4) Whip egg yolks and almonds... - 42.0987
Iced Apricot Squares
1. Take greased greaseproof paper and use it to line a 7.5" shallow, square cake tin
2. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar to give a fluffy texture
3. To this, mix in the sifted flour and vanilla essence slowly
4. Add half the mixture to... - 41.9812
Barbecued Orange Apricot Ribs
Combine salt, ginger, coriander, paprika, and pepper; rub onto meaty side of ribs.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
About an hour before cooking time, soak hickory chips in enough water to cover.
Lace ribs accordion-style on spit rod.
Secure the ribs with... - 41.9796
Apricot Dream Squares
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Add butter or margarine, and mix well.
Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping.
Pack remainder in bottom of 9-inch square cake pan.
Bake 10 minutes at 350Ã‚Â°F.
Cover apricots with water.
Simmer until tender, approximately 15... - 41.8512
Apricot Crown Roast
Place roast, bone tips up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Season with a little salt and pepper.
Make a ball of aluminum foil and press into cavity to hold it open.
Wrap bone tips with foil.
Insert meat thermometer, making sure bulb does not touch... - 41.8025
Rabbit And Apricots With Cracked Wheat
In a heavy frying-pan (which must not be aluminium) heat 3 tablespoons olive oil and brown the rabbit pieces on all sides.
Remove the rabbit.
Add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
Fry the onions gently until translucent.
Stir in the honey, celery, thyme, bay... - 41.7227
To make filling, combine apricots and apple juice in small saucepan over medium heat.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes or until apricots are tender and juice is absorbed.
Stir in sugar to taste.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 3... - 41.441
Gedempte Flaish With Apricots
1) Soak apricots in water for about 1 hour.
2) Take a skillet and melt fat in it. Add meat and onions. Cook until brown in color.
3) Add bay leaf, salt, lemon juice, cinnamon, sugar and apricots with their water.
4) Cover and cook over... - 41.4116
Pour boiling water over the apricots and leave them to soak for at least 1 hour.
Drain the apricots and put them in the pressure cooker with the sugar and 300 ml (1/2 pint) water.
Put on the lid, bring to pressure and cook for 15 minutes.
Reduce pressure and... - 41.39
Apricot Coconut Ring
Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
Combine butter, 3 tablespoons reserved syrup, and 1/3 cup brown sugar.
Heat till butter melts and sugar dissolves.
Pour into a greased 5-cup ring mold.
Sprinkle coconut evenly over.
Prepare cake mix according to package... - 41.2992
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, put the filling and add the marmalade and cinnamon. Stir well till evenly blended.
3) Turn the mixture into a 1 ½-quart heatproof pie plate.
4) To prepare the topping, into... - 41.2927
Cook apricots and raisins in water 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Combine flour with baking powder and soda.
Add walnuts, pineapple and drained fruit to dry ingredients; stir to coat.
Beat eggs with lemon juice in small mixing bowl just until... - 41.2842
Apricot Gateau With Apricot And Lemon Filling
Place the round of cake on a serving plate and sprinkle with the sherry or juice.
Trim the sponge fingers so that the sides are quite straight and all are equal in length, with one end trimmed straight across.
Melt the 1/2 pt jelly tablet in 1/4 pt of apricot... - 41.2209
Macaroon And Apricot Whip
In a saucepan, bring the apricots and the water to the boil over moderate heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer the apricots for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
With a slotted spoon, lift out the apricots and put them in a... - 41.1613
Cheese Apricot Turnovers
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F
2) Take a large mixing bowl and blend cream cheese and butter in it.
3) Gradually add sifted flour and salt to the above mixture and mix well to form a dough. Chill the dough.
4) On a floured board, roll out... - 41.0818
Whole Wheat Apricot Twist
Dissolve yeast in warm water, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine buttermilk, molasses, and margarine in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring constantly.
Transfer buttermilk mixture to a large bowl; add bran cereal, and stir well.
Cool... - 41.0716
1) Drain the apricots.
2) Take a pan and heat the juice until it begins to boil.
3) Add cloves and lemon slices to it and continue to simmer until half in quantity.
4) Heat the brandy just prior to the chafing.
5) Take a blazer pan and heat the... - 40.9796
Apricot And Nut Glazed Ham
Apricot and nut glazed ham is a fruited nutty ham recipe. Made with a mix of apricot preserves spiced with cloves and mustard, the apricot and nut glaze has pecans in it. Oven cooked, the ham is brushed with the glaze halfway and finished to a desired... - 40.9246
Apricot Recipes By Category