Sweet Potato Bake
- » Applesauce Sweet Potato Bake
Applesauce Sweet Potato Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of applesauce sweet potato bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for applesauce sweet potato bake recipes.
Grilled Sweet Potatoes With Applesauce
Cut hot peeled potatoes in half lengthwise, arrange in a shallow baking dish, and brush with 2 tablesp of the butter.
Bake in a hot oven of 425ºF for 15 min.
Add the remaining 2 tablesp of butter to the applesauce, which has been sweetened to taste, and pour... - 23.0075
Sweet Potatoes And Applesauce
Layer potatoes and applesauce alternately in a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Dot with brown sugar and butter.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until flavors are blended and top is brown. - 22.1626
Sweet Potato Applesauce Souffle
1. In a medium mixing bowl, place the sweet potatoes.
2. In a blender or food mill, process apples to make 1/2 to 3/4 cup (125 to 175 ml) applesauce.
3. To the bowl of sweet potatoes add the applesauce, lemon rind, nutmeg and egg yolks; stir and... - 44.5171
Apple Sweet Potato Bake
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take the baked potato, remove its skin and mash it well.
3.Add applesauce and breast milk, formula or apple juice to it.
4.Transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
5.Put the lid on and bake for 30... - 35.4105
Spiced Sweet Potatoes
Preheat oven to 375°.
In 10x6x2-inch baking dish arrange sliced sweet potatoes.
Combine applesauce, brown sugar, curry powder, and salt.
Spoon over potatoes.
Cover; bake in 375°oven 25 minutes.
Uncover; sprinkle with nuts.
Bake 5 minutes more. - 34.3012
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Combine all ingredients.
If mixture is too thin, add more milk powder; if too stiff, add more liquid milk.
Drop by spoonfuls onto oiled pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 30 minutes, turning once to allow to brown on each side.
Serve with applesauce. - 33.0512
Sweet Potato And Raisin Muffins
Line your muffin tin with paper or foil muffin cups and preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon until well incorporated.
In a medium-sized bowl, beat the egg whites with the sugar... - 41.4788
Sweet Potato Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients.
3. Into the pie crust, pour the mixture.
4. Place the pie crust in the oven and bake for 25 minutes until browned.
5. Served warm or refrigerate until... - 45.4403
Cinnamon Apple Sweets
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°c.
2) In 1-quart casserole add half of the potatoes.
3) Mix together applesauce and candies.
4) Spread half of the mixture over potatoes.
5) Repeat making potato and applesauce layers.
6) In a bowl mix sugar,... - 38.193
Sweet Potato And Zucchini Latkes
this Hanukkah favorite yields a delightfully crispy and slightly sweet pancake. Prepare the batter just before cooking to prevent excess liquid and soggy cakes; pour off any excess liquid while cooking, if necessary. These lacy latkes are delicate, so don't... - 36.8082
Cinnamon Apple Sweets
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In an 1-quart casserole, place 1/2 of the potatoes.
3) In a bowl, add the applesauce and candies.
4) Spread 1/2 of the mixture over the potatoes in the casserole.
5) Repeat the alternate... - 39.8892
Dixie Dandy Bake
Dixie Dandy Bake is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Dixie Dandy Bake for yourself! - 40.7298
Dandy Dixie Bake
Combine applesauce and ginger; spread in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Lightly score meat slices and stud with cloves.
Arrange potatoes and meat on applesauce.
Combine remaining ingredients; spread over meat and potatoes.
Bake in hot oven (400°) 25... - 36.915
Easy and tasty potato pancakes. Serve with sour cream, applesauce, and/or ketchup - 36.6903
Apple Oatmeal Bars: Cookie Jar
Perfect snack for the fall season. A fabulous video to prepare apple oatmeal bars with a dash of lemon. They are perfect treat with apple sauce filling, crunchy oats. This quick and rich bars are a hit with everyone. It is a perfect amalgamation of crispy and... - 110.17
Carrot Cake - Gluten Free
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch sheet pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, carrot, sweet potatoes, melted butter, milk, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until everything is... - 99.0351
1. Mix applesauce and ginger in a shallow, 4-cup baking dish.
2. Halve meat lengthwise, reserving one half for a second meal; cut second half in 6 squares almost through to bottom; stud squares with cloves. Place on top of applesauce in dish. Arrange sliced... - 30.5207
A To Z Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, oil and eggs; mix well.
Stir in A-to-Z ingredients of your choice and vanilla.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir into liquid ingredients just until moistened.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into two... - 34.7445
In a large mixing bowl combine eggs, potatoes, zucchini or squash, carrots, onion, red or green pepper, flour, salt, poultry seasoning, ground red pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
For each pancake, spoon a scant 1/4 cup of the mixture onto a hot,... - 42.0897