- » Applesauce Substituted
Applesauce Substituted Recipes
Enjoy our collection of applesauce substituted recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for applesauce substituted recipes.
Applesauce Raisin Cookies
Simmer raisins in water until water is absorbed.
Add applesauce, vanilla, oil, sweetener and eggs to cooled raisins.
Stir in dry ingredients and nuts.
Drop by spoonfuls on greased baking sheets and bake at 350 degrees, 15-20 minutes, just until... - 41.9046
I am simply amazed by the versatality of this Blender Applesauce. I use it on a lot of desserts. Try out the Blender Applesauce and let me know if you agree with me! - 25.6418
Pink Applesauce Glaze
1. In a bowl mix together applesauce, food color and sugar. Substitute red cinnamon can dies for food color.
2. Cook for 20 minutes till the sauce has a translucent shiny look. Stir continuously, so that no lumps are formed.
3. Serve pink... - 28.4047
Applesauce Spice Squares
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter or oil an 8- or 9-inch square pan or an ovenproof baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
In a bowl, mix together oil, egg substitute, sugar substitute,... - 41.6948
Applesauce Spice Cupcakes
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
2. Combine egg substitute, milk, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Stir in applesauce and vanilla.
3. Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric... - 36.9157
Chunky, Spiced Applesauce… With Soused Raisins
This spiced, not-too-sweet version of a comforting old-time favorite -applesauce- is one of my children's preferred accompaniments to dinner any time of the year. By far, Macintosh apples make the best applesauce, so they make up the majority of this... - 44.4501
Raisin Applesauce Bran Muffins
Combine first 3 ingredients; let stand 5 minutes.
Add brown sugar, egg substitute, and oil; stir well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; make a well in center of mixture.
Add cereal mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 37.0581
Put liquid and four or five pieces of apple into the Osterizer container, cover and process at PUREE until smooth.
Push BLEND button, remove feeder cap and add remaining apples, a few at a time.
Add the sugar and cinnamon, or the cinnamon candies.
Note: Add 2... - 30.7889
Gingerbread With Applesauce Topping
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the green apples, red apples, and apple juice or cider.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the flour,... - 42.2449
Applesauce Pumpkin Muffins
1. Heat oven to 350°F.. Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, or line with paper or foil liners.
2. Combine bake mix, sugar substitute, walnuts, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt in a food processor; pulse until nuts are finely... - 37.9432
Applesauce Rye Bread
Generously grease two 8x4 or 9 x5-inch loaf pans.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 2 cups all purpose flour, caraway seed, salt, anise seed, orange peel and yeast; blend well.
In small saucepan, heat brown sugar,... - 44.0816
Applesauce Carrot Cake
Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and spices.
In a blender or food processor, blend the pineapple, raisins, nuts, and sugar.
Do not liquefy.
Mix together the acesulfame-K, eggs, saccharin, sour cream, applesauce, vanilla, and the blender... - 42.6297
Low-fat Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, poppy seeds and baking powder.
Combine eggs, milk, applesauce and lemon extract; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes... - 30.8537
Traditional Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place zucchini on several layers of paper towels, and cover with additional paper towels.
Let stand 5 minutes, pressing down occasionally.
Set zucchini aside.
Combine flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well; make a... - 40.2901
Chocolate Orange Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup Bundt pan or equivalent baking pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa.
In a medium bowl, beat together yogurt, applesauce, egg substitute, orange juice,... - 40.6817
Yum Yum Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a cup, mix boiling water and instant coffee crystals until coffee dis solves.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
In a small bowl, stir... - 39.8881
Caramel Apple Bread Pudding
In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, milk, brown sugar, egg substitute, vanilla and cinnamon.
Fold in the bread cubes and apple.
Pour into an 8-in.square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife... - 33.2914
Apple Wheat Bread Pudding
1. In medium mixing bowl beat together milk, egg substitute, applesauce, milk powder, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
2. Into each of four 10-ounce microwavable custard cups arrange 1/4 of the bread cubes and apple. Pour 1/4... - 36.2884
Light Chocolate Cake
In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Beat in egg substitute, milk, applesauce and vanilla.
Add water; beat on medium for 2 minutes (batter will be very thin).
Pour into a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan that has been coated with nonstick cooking... - 36.9464
1 Pt Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine and mix well all dry ingredients - flour, Splenda, brown sugar, baking soda and salt except for the chocolate chips.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together all wet ingredients-... - 93.1377
Boston Light Brown Bread
Lightly spray four 7 3/8-x-3 5/8-x-2'/2-inch loaf pans with vegetable oil.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place raisins in a bowl.
Add boiling water to cover.
In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, margarine, egg substitute, applesauce, rind, buttermilk... - 40.8363
Carrot Cake Supreme
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil or spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch square baking dish or pan.
In a medium bowl, whisk together and then sift flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice.
In a large bowl, beat together egg substitute,... - 41.4481
Double Chocolate Honey Ring
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Spray 12-cup fluted tube pan with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
In large bowl add honey to applesauce, beating with electric mixer until well blended.
Add egg substitute, two tablespoons at a time, beating thoroughly after each... - 45.7962
Tomato Soup Spice Loaf
Sift the first 4 ingredients into a bowl.
Add the sugar, raisins and huts; then stir in a mixture of soup and oil.
Mix thoroughly, and scrape into a greased 8 l/2"x4 1/2" loaf pan.
Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes.
Cool, and remove from pan.
Makes 1 loaf.
Note:... - 39.9076
Lemon Poppy Seed Tea Loaf
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Generously butter a 9 x 4-inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, applesauce, oil, vanilla, milk, fructose, poppy seeds, and lemon... - 38.5418
Holiday Pumpkin Bread
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a 12-cup bundt pan.
In a large bowl, mix together egg substitute, fructose, oil, and applesauce.
Add pumpkin, orange juice, orange zest, raisins, and nuts.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking... - 44.4983
Johnny Appleseed Muffins
In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, cereal, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the applesauce, eggs, honey and oil.
Stir in the apples.
Pour over the dry ingredients.
Stir... - 43.6773
Chocolate Cherry Bread
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Mix the cherries and boiling water in a small bowl and set aside.
Sift the rye flour, 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder together into a large mixing bowl.
In a separate... - 43.9865
Crowned Cran-apple Coffee Cake Wreath
Grease or spray a 12-cup tube pan with a removable bottom, such as an angel food cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To Make Coffeecake: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse apples until coarsely chopped; remove to a bowl.
Pulse cranberries... - 46.7811
Johnny Appleseed Muffins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Combine together the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, cereal, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and cloves in a large bowl.
3) Whisk together the applesauce, eggs, honey... - 45.9194
Sweet Corn Fritters
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a small bowl.
5) Add apple sauce. Whisk to combine. Keep aside.
6) In a food processor add corn... - 46.4093
In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, eggs, honey, oil, apple juice or orange juice, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon rind.
Stir in the flour, cinnamon, soda, and allspice.
Fold in the dates or raisins and nuts.
Coat a 6-cup ring mold with no-stick... - 45.261
Outrageous Warm Double-chocolate Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. To prepare custard layer, combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup egg substitute, stirring well with a whisk. Cook milk in a small, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge (do not boil).... - 34.1881
Pecan Oat Muffins
1.Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl, mix the oat bran, oats, whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, pecans, raisins, and baking powder.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg substitute, buttermilk, maple syrup, oil, and... - 43.4114
1. Combine cottage cheese, cream cheese, sugar substitute, almond extract, cinnamon, and egg yolks in a medium bowl, whisking until well blended.
2. Lay crepes, cooked side up, on flat surface. Spoon 1/4 cup cheese mixture near the top of the crepe, then fold... - 36.9273
Apple Cinnamon Popovers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray four 10-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In blender process all ingredients until smooth. Pour 1/4 of batter into each prepared cup. Set cups on baking sheet and bake in middle of center oven rack... - 32.9589
Peach Crab Lantern
Skin peaches (skin will slip off easily if you let peaches stand in boiling water a few minutes), remove pits, and cut in slices about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook sugar and water together for several minutes, then add peach slices and cinnamon.
Continue cooking... - 42.6591
Mini Noodle Kugels With Raspberry Filling
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Follow the instruction on package to cook the egg noodles.
3) Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat in egg substitute, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until sugar is dissolved and mixture is foamy.
4) Fold in cottage cheese,... - 44.3907
Low Calorie Whole Wheat Coffee Brownies
For those who love chocolate and coffee, a coffee brownie is the ideal sweet treat. The great thing about this recipe is that the amount of coffee powder or cocoa powder can be changed according to one's preference. Sinful coffee brownies are a perfect tea... - 0
Strawberry Layer Cake
Lightly oil a 6-8 in. (15-20 cm) skillet or griddle and heat it over low flame on the top of the stove.
Beat the eggs, sugar, and acesulfame-K in a mixing bowl on high speed until they are thick.
Sift together the flour and baking powder.
Add the flour... - 42.8496
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray 2 cookie sheets with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a large bowl blend applesauce, dry Butter Buds, sugar, Egg Beater, and pumpkin.
Add flour, baking soda, spices, and lite salt.
Mix well and stir in Grape-Nuts.
Chill dough 30... - 41.0064
Acorn Squash Pancakes
Fold a paper towel in half and place it directly on the floor of the microwave.
Pierce the squash several times with a sharp knife.
Place the squash on the towel and microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Flip the squash and microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or... - 41.0666
Indian Beef With Peanut Sauce
Open flank steak so it is flat.
Partially freeze meat and then cut into thin slices on the diagonal.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Brown meat in three or four batches (remove to bowl as it is done and replace with more).
When it is all browned, set... - 44.3574
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and fructose.
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, egg substitute, banana, and flavorings.
Beat until smooth.
Gradually add the flour mixture and beat to combine.
In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
Add cream... - 45.8363
In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg and baking powder until smooth, scraping down the sides of the container as needed.
Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place the pan over medium-high heat.
Pour in about 3 tablespoons batter and... - 47.849
Thirteen Colonies Gingerbread
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 10-inch tube or Bundtpan (9 to 10 cups), or 8-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
2. Cut butter into small cubes. Place in medium bowl. Pour boiling water over butter. Stir until butter dissolves. Whisk in brown sugar,... - 44.3138
1. To prepare pancakes: In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, yogurt, egg substitute, and maple syrup.
2. In a separate medium size bowl, stir together the whole-wheat hour, unbleached hour, baking powder, caraway, cinnamon, raisins and apples.
3.... - 44.042
Buttermilk Apple Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and stir slowly into flour mixture to form a batter.
Spoon mixture onto a medium-hot greased griddle or frying pan.
Makes 12 pancakes, 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Serve with honey, maple syrup or... - 39.6125
Old Time Oat Flour Gingerbread
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Butter and flour a 9-by-9-inch or 8-by-8-inch baking pan.
Sift together the all-purpose flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in the oat flour.
Beat together the molasses, oil, eggs, and brown sugar.
Pour the... - 40.1858
Apple Cider Coffee Cake
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the apples and cider.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves.
In a small bowl, whisk together... - 44.731
Cut the bread into large cubes.
Put the cubes into an ovenproof baking dish that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Use a food processor to combine the other ingredients; pour the mixture over the cubes.
Let it sit a few minutes so the bread soaks... - 38.355
Blueberry Breakfast Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch bread pan or square pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and baking soda together.
4. Add applesauce, sugar, vanilla, and nondairy milk and mix until just combined,... - 37.6007
1. In a blender, process the milk, flour, egg, and baking powder until the mix becomes smooth, scraping down the sides of the container is needed in order to make the mix even and consistent.
2. Coat a small no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
3.... - 51.0197
Carrot Cake Pancakes
These deliciously sweet Carrot Cake Pancakes are almost like having dessert for breakfast. But this breakfast recipe idea provides some beta carotene in each tasty bite. And they’re drizzled with a lower fat cream cheese glaze and a sprinkling of chopped... - 103.012
Apple Cranberry Upside Down Cake
A perfect dessert recipe, apple and cranberries mingle together with cinnamon and brown sugar to create what we think is a slice of heaven. Made with apple sauce to give it a moist texture, it also enhances the sweet apple flavor. - 108.47
Chutney is a wonderful way to use and preserve fruit when it’s in season. This recipe shows you how easy to make and how truly delicious homemade chutney can be. You’ll love the mouth watering kitchen aroma and the special compliment this is to just about... - 90.1975
Baked Danish Pastry
Prepare basic dough, mixing cardamom into scalded milk mixture.
When dough is fully risen, punch down, cover, and chill 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, knead butter until pliable but still cold.
Roll dough on a lightly floured board ink a rectangle about 12"x10".
Dot... - 40.1376