- » Applesauce Oil
Applesauce Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Applesauce Oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Applesauce Oil recipes.
1. Combine eggs, oil, applesauce, and apple juice in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Add flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Stir in oatmeal and raisins.
3. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto nonstick baking sheet. Bake at 350Â° for 7 to 10 minutes. - 27.9924
1. Mix egg, oil, and applesauce in a bowl. Add flour, bran buds cereal, baking soda, baking powder, and spices. Stir in raisins.
2. Spoon batter into a nonstick or paper-lined muffin pan, filling the cups 3/4 full.
3. Bake 375Â° until slightly brown, about... - 30.3881
Spicy Applesauce Cake Squares
Combine sugar, oil, and egg in a medium bowl; beat at medium speed of an electic mixer until well blended.
Combine flour, soda, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, cloves, and salt in a small bowl; add to sugar mixture, beating well.
Stir in applesauce and... - 36.8016
Blend all but last ingredient into crumbs well, using fingers.
If using cracker or cookie crumbs, it is not necessary to add the oil, but if using bread crumbs, it may improve the flavor.
Wheat germ, sesame seeds or ground almonds may also be added if using... - 36.7404
Gingered Applesauce Waffles
Gingered Applesauce Waffles is a simply delicious snack recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Gingered Applesauce Waffles dish! - 35.0349
Applesauce Raisin Cookies
Simmer raisins in water until water is absorbed.
Add applesauce, vanilla, oil, sweetener and eggs to cooled raisins.
Stir in dry ingredients and nuts.
Drop by spoonfuls on greased baking sheets and bake at 350 degrees, 15-20 minutes, just until... - 39.494
Dissolve gelatin in water.
Add remaining ingredients and pour into oiled ring mold. - 16.3861
Applesauce Raisin Bread
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Lightly spray an 8-x-4-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil.
In a large mixing bowl, mix applesauce, oil and sugar.
Sift in flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, mixing well after each addition.
Add egg and raisins.
Mix... - 38.8669
Applesauce Loaf Cake
Beat the honey, oil, and egg together.
Sift together and add the flour and spices.
Lightly stir in raisins, nuts, and applesauce.
Spoon the batter into an oiled 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 40 minutes at 350Â°. - 37.9458
Preheat oven to 400°.
Grease muffin tins.
Mix together dry ingredients.
Add applesauce, milk, egg, and oil.
Beat well for 1 minute.
Fill muffin cups 2/3 full; bake for 12 minutes.
If desired, while hot, dip tops in melted butter, then in a cinnamon-sugar... - 34.0852
Applesauce Nut Bread
Beat egg, add applesauce and oil.
Combine dry ingredients and nuts and add to applesauce mixture.
Stir just until blended.
Pour into greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for one hour.
Cool and sprinkle top with powdered sugar. - 37.8582
Mix the flour, salt, cinnamon, and oats.
Mix the oil, eggs, and maple syrup.
Mix the liquids with the dry mixture.
Add the applesauce and the raisins.
Drop the batter by the teaspoon onto oiled cookie sheets.
Cookies spread very little.
Bake 20 minutes at 400... - 39.459
Mix 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and reserve.
Combine the biscuit mix and remaining sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
Add the applesauce, milk, egg and salad oil and beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake at 400 degrees... - 35.9337
Applesauce Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a 9-x-5-inch loaf pan with vegetable oil.
In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar, applesauce, oil, eggs and milk together thoroughly.
In another bowl, sift together flour, soda, baking powder, 1/2 tea spoon cinnamon, salt and... - 38.8011
Applesauce Raisin Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the applesauce, oil and sugar.
3) Sift in the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, mixing well constantly.
4) Now, add the slightly beaten egg and the raisins. Mix well.
5)... - 49.64
Crunchy Top Applesauce Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the muffin tins
3) Mix together the flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt
4) Separately combine the applesauce, sugar, vegetable oil and milk. Beat the eggs and add to... - 47.2264
Bran Applesauce Bread
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Add applesauce, oil, and eggs; mix well.
Stir in raisins.
Pour into an 8 1/2- x 4Vi- x 3-inch loaf-pan coated with cooking spray; bake at 350Â° for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick... - 28.4313
Heat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a large bowl stir together dry ingredients and raisins.
In a medium bowl mix egg, milk, oil and applesauce.
Stir egg mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing just to moisten, batter will be lumpy.
Spoon evenly into 12 greased... - 31.9147
Applesauce Nut Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, applesauce, oil, eggs and milk. Mix well thoroughly.
3) Sift together the flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
4) Beat the dry ingredients into the... - 49.1463
French Applesauce Cake
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl.
Heat applesauce in oil and add to dry ingredients; if desired, add nuts and raisins.
Pour into tube pan which has been greased and floured.
Bake 1 hr at 325 degrees F. - 35.094
Combine biscuit mix, 1/4 c.sugar and 1/2 tsp.cinnamon.
Add applesauce, milk, egg and oil.
Mix until moistened.
Fill greased 2" muffin pans two-thirds full.Bake in 400° oven 12 minutes or until done.
Cool slightly; remove.
Dip tops in melted butter, then in... - 35.3159
Cinnamon Applesauce Cake
Cook raisins in water until soft; drain.
Add applesauce, eggs, oil and sweetener to raisins.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into a 9x 13-inch glass pan greased with diet margarine.
Bake in a 325Â° oven 45 minutes.
216 calories per... - 34.4476
Applesauce Oat Bran Muffins
Applesauce oat bran muffins are mild and sweet oat bran muffins baked with unsweetened applesauce. Itâ€™s a delightful treat filled with raisins. This applesauce muffin recipe comes with a topping of cinnamon and walnuts that makes it even more delicious. - 42.8914
Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
Combine applesauce, molasses, oil, and egg in a small bowl; add to flour mixture, stirring well.
Spoon batter into a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until wooden pick... - 33.6756
Light Applesauce V Cheese Muffins
In large bowl, stir together biscuit mix, 1/2 cup sugar and the cinnamon.
In separate bowl, combine egg, applesauce, milk, oil and Cheddar cheese.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened (batter should be lumpy).
Coat muffin pan cups with no - 30.8612
Combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine egg, applesauce, milk, and oil in a small bowl; add applesauce mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon batter into... - 29.3146
Applesauce Puffs are best enjoyed as a snack. This recipe was taught to me by a dear friend who also happens to be a great chef. Roll up your sleeves and try this one out! - 46.4478
Frosted Applesauce Cookies
Combine all ingredients except frosting, and mix well.
Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350Â° F.
Frost when cool. - 25.7626
Applesauce Snackin' Muffins
these apple sauce snackin' muffins are exactly true to their names. Made with applesauce and molasses along with flour, these muffins are delightfully filling and flavorful. These snacky little muffins are spiced up with cloves, ginger and cinnamon and filled... - 41.4066
Apple sauce muffins or puffins gives you the joy of an apple pie in a muffin. Baked with apple sauce, milk and sugar and topped with cinnamon, these apple sauce muffins are hard to resist. - 41.5932
Warm the applesauce.
Place in a mixing bowl and stir in yeast, oil, salt, and 2 tablespoons of the honey.
Gradually add flour to make a soft dough.
Knead until smooth.
Place in a greased bowl, cover with a cloth, and let rise in a warm place.
In small... - 42.2178
Applesauce Rye Muffins
1. Preheat the oven at 375Â° F..
2. Take a medium mixing bowl and combine in it flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda.
3. Mix all the ingredients by gentle stirring.
4. Use a wire whisk and beat the ingredients applesauce,... - 45.8317
Spiced Applesauce Bread
Mix together applesauce, sugar, oil, eggs and milk.
Sift together flour, soda, baking powder and seasonings.
Stir into applesauce mixture and beat well.
Fold in 1/4 c.chopped pecans.
Turn into well greased 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pan.
Combine: 1/4 c.chopped pecans,... - 44.7116
Applesauce Granola Drops
Combine egg, vegetable oil, applesauce, and apple juice concentrate in a large mixing bowl.
Beat to blend thoroughly.
Add flour, baking powder, and nutmeg.
Beat until completely mixed.
Stir in granola cereal.
Grease cookie sheet with vegetable-oil spray.
Drop... - 38.4337
In a skillet, brown and crumble sausage until no longer pink.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
In another bowl, beat egg yolks lightly.
Add milk, applesauce and oil; mix well.
Stir into dry ingredients just until... - 37.4043
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. In a large bowl combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and make a well in center of mixture.
3. In a small bowl combine egg, applesauce, milk and oil.
4. Mix the applesauce mixture... - 46.8014
Applesauce Cake With Broiled Topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices, raisins, and nuts together.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until well blended. Add the eggs and beat well. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the... - 39.9185
Applesauce Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Butter and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan. In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the granulated sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, cardamom, salt, cloves and pepper. Whisk in the applesauce, eggs, oil and melted butter. Fold in the... - 31.1021
Spicy Applesauce Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sift dry ingredients together.
3. Add oil, applesauce, and vanilla. Mix with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl. Beat on high speed 1 minute.
4. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until frothy.... - 39.3876
Applesauce Crunch Muffins
applesauce crunch muffins are made with applesauce along with flour and milk. The cinnamon flavor spices up this muffin recipe and the topping of brown sugar with butter makes it an unforgettable recipe. - 43.4263
Applesauce Oil Recipes By Category