- » Applesauce Muffin
Applesauce Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of applesauce muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for applesauce muffin recipes.
American Applesauce Muffins
Enjoy the easefulness of the oven, with applesauce muffin recipe where you just bung everything in, and you're done. This decadent tea-time snack is a combination of soft, tasty and crunchy crumble. Treat the family to these easy applesauce muffins for... - 138.354
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and allspice.
3) Create a well in the center and add egg, brown sugar, and dates.
4) Stir in applesauce.
5) Mix thoroughly.
6)... - 48.7155
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. In a large bowl combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and make a well in center of mixture.
3. In a small bowl combine egg, applesauce, milk and oil.
4. Mix the applesauce mixture... - 47.4421
Applesauce Crunch Muffins
applesauce crunch muffins are made with applesauce along with flour and milk. The cinnamon flavor spices up this muffin recipe and the topping of brown sugar with butter makes it an unforgettable recipe. - 45.5936
Applesauce Snackin' Muffins
these apple sauce snackin' muffins are exactly true to their names. Made with applesauce and molasses along with flour, these muffins are delightfully filling and flavorful. These snacky little muffins are spiced up with cloves, ginger and cinnamon and filled... - 43.4852
Rye Applesauce Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Spray 12 muffin tin cups with nonstick cooking spray or line them with paper liners.
3. Sift together the dry ingredients onto a sheet of waxed paper, then resift into a large bowl.
4. In a medium-size bowl combine the... - 38.6404
Put all into your mixing bowl and mix well.
Bake in muffin pans at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 38.4321
Orange Applesauce Muffins
In a medium mixing bowl combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt.
Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
In a small mixing bowl combine egg, applesauce, orange peel, orange juice, and cooking oil.
Add all at... - 38.0991
Heat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a large bowl stir together dry ingredients and raisins.
In a medium bowl mix egg, milk, oil and applesauce.
Stir egg mixture into the dry ingredients, mixing just to moisten, batter will be lumpy.
Spoon evenly into 12 greased... - 33.8731
Cream together shortening and sugar in Bosch bowl.
Mix in eggs and applesauce.
In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients.
Add to the creamed mixture, mixing only enough to moisten flour.
Spoon into greased muffin tins, filling each twothirds... - 33.51
1. Mix egg, oil, and applesauce in a bowl. Add flour, bran buds cereal, baking soda, baking powder, and spices. Stir in raisins.
2. Spoon batter into a nonstick or paper-lined muffin pan, filling the cups 3/4 full.
3. Bake 375Â° until slightly brown, about... - 31.8784
Combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine egg, applesauce, milk, and oil in a small bowl; add applesauce mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon batter into... - 31.4098
Applesauce Muffin Recipes By Category