- » Applesauce Granola
Applesauce Granola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of applesauce granola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for applesauce granola recipes.
Applesauce Granola Drops
Combine egg, vegetable oil, applesauce, and apple juice concentrate in a large mixing bowl.
Beat to blend thoroughly.
Add flour, baking powder, and nutmeg.
Beat until completely mixed.
Stir in granola cereal.
Grease cookie sheet with vegetable-oil spray.
Drop... - 39.5146
You May Also Like!
Raisin Cranberry Granola Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
3. Cut butter into brown sugar with a pastry blender until crumbly. Stir in flour, oats, and next 5 ingredients.
4. Combine egg whites, applesauce, and vanilla; stir... - 33.5787
Apple Granola Yeast Loaf In A Bread Machine
A happy bi-product of cleaning out the refrigerator of leftover soft apples, this homemade apple bread is a great way to get your family to eat the healthy fruit that keeps the doctor away. Like the name says: perfect for breakfast. Like any bread machine... - 110.231
Granola Cereal Mix
1) Preheat oven at 225 ° F.
2) In a large bowl combine the mixtures. The mixture should be moist, chunky, and crumbly.
3) Add more oatmeal if the mixture appears too moist.
4) On a flat surface spread a cookie sheet.
5) Spread the... - 45.1168
Super-hero Apple Snacks
Beat eggs well and blend into applesauce.
Add granola and stir well until mixed.
Spread in 8 inch square pan that is lightly buttered.
Press firmly into pan.
Bake at 350Â°F. for 20 minutes. - 24.7677
More Bites On The Run
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine oatmeal, nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, mashed banana, cinnamon, applesauce, peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Stir... - 90.9736
Lady Apple Crispy
By Kim Hendrickson,
Author of Dessert Canapés: Bite-Sized Sweets for Easy Entertaining
To me, apple crisp means Sunday dinner desserts at my grandmother's when I was a child. I still use her recipe, written in her handwriting on a faded index card. This... - 40.0255