Whole Grain Muffin
- » Applesauce Bran Muffin
Applesauce Bran Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of applesauce bran muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for applesauce bran muffin recipes.
Bran Applesauce Muffin
If you love baking muffins and are constantly looking for healthier alternatives, try this one. This recipe will have you stop looking for other options because you will just fall in love with them. These are fast and easy to make and are wonderful for... - 121.953
Sour Cream Applesauce Bran Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper/foil cups.
3. Into a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients and stir well to blend.
4. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes until the brand... - 46.623
Applesauce Oat Bran Muffins
Applesauce oat bran muffins are mild and sweet oat bran muffins baked with unsweetened applesauce. It's a delightful treat filled with raisins. This applesauce muffin recipe comes with a topping of cinnamon and walnuts that makes it even more delicious. - 45.4982
Raisin Applesauce Bran Muffins
Combine first 3 ingredients; let stand 5 minutes.
Add brown sugar, egg substitute, and oil; stir well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon; make a well in center of mixture.
Add cereal mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 37.2744
You May Also Like!
Oat Bran Applesauce Muffins
Combine oat bran, flour, nuts, raisins, baking powder, soda, cinnamon and brown sugar in a large bowl.
Mix egg, applesauce, buttermilk and vegetable oil in another bowl.
Blend quickly with dry ingredients.
Fill greased muffin tins two-thirds full.
Test for... - 38.263
Applesauce Spice Bran Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease 2 muffin pans. keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the cake , mix well and set aside.
4. In another bowl, add all the wet ingredients and mix well.
5. Add the wet... - 114.3
Spiced Bran Muffin
Mix and sift first 8 ingredients.
Add sugar, raisins and nuts.
Beat egg and shortening - add applesauce and dry ingredients.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 35.4036
1. Mix egg, oil, and applesauce in a bowl. Add flour, bran buds cereal, baking soda, baking powder, and spices. Stir in raisins.
2. Spoon batter into a nonstick or paper-lined muffin pan, filling the cups 3/4 full.
3. Bake 375Â° until slightly brown, about... - 32.0832
Spiced Bran Muffins
1. In a large bowl mix the first 7 ingredients.
2. In the center of the bowl make a bowl.
3. Mix milk, honey, oil and eggs. Add the mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir till the mixture is well moistened.
4. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray. Spoon... - 44.6401
Fruity Bran Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray twelve 2 1/2-inch nonstick muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray, or line with paper liners; set aside.
2. In large bowl, whisk together flour, oats, bran, baking powder, and baking soda. In medium bowl, whisk together... - 35.4912
Carrot Raisin Bran Muffins
Carrot and Raisin Bran Muffins serves as a quick and easy breakfast. You can always make more and keep the muffins in the freezer, as they are quite handy. - 146.349
Super-moist Bran Muffins
Combine the bran, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, fruit or nuts, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl; mix well.
Combine the yogurt, vegetable oil, honey, molasses, egg and 1 cup water in a medium bowl; blend well.
Stir the yogurt mixture into... - 35.1881
Berry Oat Bran Muffins
Berry oat bran muffins are made with healthy and nutritious oat bran along with whole wheat flour mixed with milk or yogurt. A filling muffin recipe, this little bake contains goodies like berries, applesauce and honey. All this, tinged with a hint of vanilla... - 45.2471
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and allspice.
3) Create a well in the center and add egg, brown sugar, and dates.
4) Stir in applesauce.
5) Mix thoroughly.
6)... - 47.2579
Applesauce Bran Muffin Recipes By Category
Applesauce Bran Muffin Dish: