- » Apple Yam Bake
Apple Yam Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple yam bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple yam bake recipes.
Apple Yam Bake
1) Cut fruits, as desired.
2) In a 12-cup baking dish, combine apples and sweet potato or yam with orange peel.
3) In a small bowl, mix cinnamon, brown sugar and salt.
4) Sprinkle half of cinnamon mixture over apple and toss lightly to... - 42.6484
Yam And Apple Bake
Oven at 325Â°F.
Cook yams until tender.
Cool under cold water, then peel and slice.
Peel apples and slice.
Cook in water about 1 minute.
Stir in butter and sugar blended with cinnamon.
Cook further until tender but not falling apart.
Place a layer of yam... - 37.2523
Apple Yam Bake
1. Mix the apples, potatoes and orange rind in 12-cup baking dish.
2. Mix brown sugar, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle half over apple mixture; toss lightly to mix. Drizzle 3 tablespoons of the melted butter or margarine over top; cover.
3. Bake... - 31.1177
You May Also Like!
Turkey Legs Baked With Yams And Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Season the turkey well with salt and pepper.
3. Use a butcher's twine to tie the boneless thighs, as for a roast.
4. Grease well a shallow baking dish or roast pan with the butter.
5. In the baking dish,... - 47.1114
Yam Apple And Raisin Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Grease a 2-quart casserole with butter.
3. Layer yams, apples, and raisins alternately in the casserole, sprinkling salt between each layer
4. Generously sprinkle sugar and spoon butter over the top... - 43.5905
Candied Yams 'n Apples
Scrub yams; do not peel. Cook, covered, in boiling water until almost tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain and cool. Remove skins and cut into quarters. Cut each apple into eighths; remove core section. Arrange yams and apples in shallow baking pan, or slice each... - 18.1653
Yams With Apples And Currants
Arrange yams in buttered shallow casserole.
Combine remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat until apple slices are just tender.
Pour over yams in casserole.
Cover and bake in a 350° F.oven for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
This casserole can be... - 33.6429
Yam N Coconut Casserole
Cut yams into pieces; put into a large bowl.
With an electric mixer, beat in brown sugar, cream, and half of coconut.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in diced apples.
Turn mixture into a buttered 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
Toss remaining coconut with melted... - 33.9726
Yam Stuffed Apples
1. Core the apples without cutting through the bottom.
2. Scoop out the pulp and leave 1/3 inch thick shell; save the pulp.
3. In a medium microwavable mixing bowl, place yam and add 2 cups of water; cook on High for 3 minutes.
4.... - 39.2989
Southern Pork And Yam Bake
Southern Pork And Yam Bake is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Southern Pork And Yam Bake recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.4153
Pork With Apples And Yams
1) In a Dutch oven or casserole, add oil and heat.
2) Mix in garlic and rosemary.
3) Add the pork and brown well.
4) Take out the pork and place in layers, alternating between yams, apples, and onion.
5) Arrange pork on top and add the wine.
6) Place... - 38.3537
1) Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2) Mix together all ingredients except yams and cook until clear.
3) Spoon this mixture over cooked yams.
4) Bake the yams in preheated oven until brown.
5) Serve at once over baked... - 35.9006
1. Put the yams, carrots, prunes, and water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 25 minutes, or until tender.
2. Add apple and honey and cook for 25 minutes longer.
3. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
4. Turn the mixture into an ovenproof... - 28.0919