- » Apple Watercress Soup
Apple Watercress Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple watercress soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple watercress soup recipes.
Watercress And Apple Soup
1. In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. When hot, add onion to it and sauté until limp and transparent.
3. Add watercress, chicken stock and curry powder and stir well, allowing flavors to blend.
4. Stir cornstarch in a... - 48.6247
You May Also Like!
Apple Chicken Soup
1. Peel and dice apples. Pour the lemon juice over the apples.
2. Chop the onion and saute in butter with apples.
3. Add the curry, stir and brown the apples. Sprinkle with flour and add stock. Let the soup cook over high heat for 10 minutes. Strain.
4. Whip... - 36.2112
Chop the garlic and mix with proper mixture of Planters Peanut Oil and white vinegar to balance it out-3 parts oil to one part vinegar.
Add the chives.
The lemon juice is sprinkled on the avocado to keep it from turning brown.
Toss the lettuce and watercress... - 36.3493
1. Combine soup and milk in an electric-blender container; cover; whirl until smooth. (If you do not have a blender, press soup through a sieve into a medium-size bowl, then combine with the milk.) Stir in applesauce and 1/2 cup of the cream. Chill well.
2.... - 27.7492
Refreshing Summer Soup
1. Blend the apple juice, soured cream and tomato juice together.
2. Stir in the chives.
3. Peel the cucumber and cut into small dice. Add to the soup.
4. Cut the green pepper into very thin slices, and add.
5. Wash and finely chop the watercress. Add this to... - 46.2042
Melt butter, add onions and cook until soft, but not brown.
Stir in chicken stock and curry powder.
Add cornflour mixed with a little water, bring to the boil and then simmer for 8 minutes.
Beat egg yolks into cream and stir this mixture gradually into the... - 46.298
Method In a large pan melt butter, add onion; cook until soft but not brown.
Add curry powder and one apple, pared, cored and sliced.
Cook until almost soft, stir in flour and cook 1 minute longer.
Pour in stock and add corn- starch paste.
Bring soup to a... - 25.6415
Chicken Salad Souffles
Combine chicken, water, onion, celery tops, salt, and peppercorns in a kettle cover.
Simmer 2 hours, or until chicken is very tender; remove from broth.
Strain broth into a 4-cup measure.
Soften gelatin in apple juice in a medium-size saucepan; stir in 3... - 43.828
Busy-day Lamb Ragout
1 Trim any fat from lamb; cut lamb into 1-inch cubes.
Combine with mushrooms and liquid, salt, herbs, cranberry-apple juice and 1/2 cup of the water in a kettle or Dutch oven; cover.
Heat to boiling.
2 Simmer 1 hour, or until lamb is almost tender.
... - 40.4591
Honey Basted Duckling
1. Remove giblets and neck from duckling (wrap and refrigerate to use in soup another day). With sharp knife and kitchen shears, cut duckling into quarters. Trim excess skin and discard fat from duckling pieces. Rinse duckling pieces with running cold water;... - 36.9201
Busy Day Lamb Ragout
1. Trim off all the excess fat from the lamb and slice them into 1-inch cubes.
2. In a kettle or Dutch oven, mix together mushrooms and liquid, salt, herbs, cranberry-apple juice and 1/2 cup of the water. Cover the pan and bring it to boil.
3. Simmer... - 43.2847