- » Apple Turnover Pastry Puff
Apple Turnover Pastry Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Apple Turnover Pastry Puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Apple Turnover Pastry Puff recipes.
Apple And Berry Turnovers
1. Place the berries in a bowl, add the caster sugar and mix together.
2. Dust a clean work surface with flour and unroll the pastry. Cut the pastry sheet into 8 squares and brush around the edges of each piece with some of the beaten egg.
3. Spoon a few... - 26.8419
1) Roll the prepared pastry out to an oblong about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) thick.
2) Trim the edges into straight and then cut eight squares out of it.
3) Leave the pastry to rest while preparing the filling.
4) Peel, quarter and core the apples. Cut... - 45.0632
Stemilt Apple Strudel
Nothing starts a school day off better than a warm homemade apple strudel. Traditionally these are made with Phyllo pastry, but I love the simplicity of using puff pastry. In under 30 minutes you can go from concept to plate, making your mid week breakfasts... - 0
Blackberry Peach Turnovers
Typically turnovers are made in triangular form. I made these into little squares and rectangles just for fun. You can use blueberries, strawberries and apples in these as well. - 140.229
Cheese And Apple Puffs
See Chef Walter Staib preparing simple and delicious puffs with apples and cheese. The apples here are sweetened and flavored with just cinnamon for a perfect aroma. Watch the recipe video and try it yourself to impress your family and friends! - 121.498
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large saute pan over medium heat, saute sausage, breaking up the meat to brown evenly. Remove from the pan to a large bowl.
3. In the same pan, saute onions until softened. Add apples and saute for 2 minutes. Add grapes and... - 32.5363