- » Apple Turnover
Apple Turnover Recipes
Apple turnover is a type of pastry made using a rectangular piece of dough and filling it with an apple filling. It is triangular in shape and has a flaky texture. It has a sweet centre filling. It generally has the ... More »
Old Fashioned Apple Turnovers
Beat egg; stir in sugar, then sour milk and cream.
Sift 2 cups flour with soda, cream of tartar, salt, and spices and stir into first mixture.
Add more flour, enough to make a soft dough that can be rolled without sticking.
Turn out on floured board; divide... - 48.101
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease 2 baking sheets with a little butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine filling ingredients and mix well.
4. On a flour dusted work surface, roll out pastry into large 1/8- inch thick sheet.
5. Use a... - 45.3801
Mix flour and the 1 teaspoon salt.
Cut in shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon water over part of the mixture; gently toss with fork.
Push to side of bowl; repeat till all is moistened.
Form dough into a ball.
Divide dough... - 45.2687
1) Roll the prepared pastry out to an oblong about 1/4 inch (1/2 cm) thick.
2) Trim the edges into straight and then cut eight squares out of it.
3) Leave the pastry to rest while preparing the filling.
4) Peel, quarter and core the apples. Cut... - 45.0632
Apple Cheddar Turnovers
Apple Cheddar Turnovers has a yummy taste. Apple Cheddar Turnovers gets its lovely taste from dry yeast and flour mixed with cheese and cream. Apple Cheddar Turnovers is loved by many people. - 44.2886
Delicious Apple Turnovers
Combine apples and water in a large saucepan, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium, and cook, uncovered, 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
Slightly mash apples, add 3/4 cup sugar, salt, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and... - 42.6632
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a damp towel (keep remaining phyllo covered).
Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray.
Place another sheet of phyllo over first sheet; coat with cooking spray.
Cut stacked... - 41.3831
1. Prepare Pastry Dough as directed through chilling, but in Step 1, add 2 tablespoons granulated sugar along with flour.
2. In 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add apples, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and salt; cook,... - 39.7795
Cut the butter into the flour and salt with 2 knives.
The mixture will be slightly lumpy.
Mix the yeast in a beaten egg until all yeast is dissolved.
Add this to the flour mixture.
Knead thoroughly with your hands.
Roll out the dough on a floured board.
Cut... - 36.3339
Roll the bread thin with a rolling pin.
Microwave the other ingredients until the apple is tender.
The length of time will depend on the type of apple and the power of the oven.
I start with 10 seconds on medium and adjust from there.
The key is, you don't... - 32.734
Iced Apple Turnovers
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In 1-quart saucepan combine apples, lemon juice, granulated sugar, and cinnamon and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until apples are very soft, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
2. On work surface roll... - 30.9274
Quick And Easy Apple Turnovers
Mix apples with sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Roll the pastry 1/8" thick, then cut into 4" squares.
Place a rounded tablespoonful of the apple mixture and 1/2 teasp melted butter in center of each square.
Dampen edges with water, then fold each square from... - 29.2097
Apple And Berry Turnovers
1. Place the berries in a bowl, add the caster sugar and mix together.
2. Dust a clean work surface with flour and unroll the pastry. Cut the pastry sheet into 8 squares and brush around the edges of each piece with some of the beaten egg.
3. Spoon a few... - 26.8419
Stemilt Apple Strudel
Nothing starts a school day off better than a warm homemade apple strudel. Traditionally these are made with Phyllo pastry, but I love the simplicity of using puff pastry. In under 30 minutes you can go from concept to plate, making your mid week breakfasts... - 0
Apple Turnover Recipes By Category