- » Apple Toffee
Apple Toffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple toffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple toffee recipes.
Blue Lantern Lounge Inside Out Baked Caramel Apple
Are you dessert lover? Don’t mind starting your day with dessert? Chef Binks invites the Chef from Blue Lantern Lounge to share his restaurant’s recipe of inside out baked apples. These unbelievably yummy baked apples have a gooey caramel filling and a... - 101.915
Easy Caramel Apples
If you are looking for an easy and quick dessert for all, hers is a recipe for easy caramel apples. These babies hardly take any time to get ready and they look fabulous. Try it and your family is going to love you for this scrumptious dessert. - 100.283
Delectable Caramel Apples Topped With Vanilla Rum Peanuts
If you are looking for an outrageously gooey and rich dessert to seal your dinner treat, this sumptuous apple treat will get all taste buds going. This simple seasonal dish derives much of its kick from vanilla, rum and peanuts topping. Betty surely knows how... - 99.4625
Holiday Hard Caramel Apple
If you are looking for a rich, after-dinner treat, this is it. Chef Darren combines his favorite holiday flavors and ingredients to whomp up this delectable, extremely easy-to-make dish. This one dessert is so delish that will keep your guests coming for more... - 93.6905
Classic Caramel Apples
This fall, treat yourself and your near and dear ones with Chef Scott's favorite recipe, Classic Caramel Apples. As Scott tells all the good things about his recipe, we see his mouth water and sense his eagerness to prepare and enjoy the dish. He is serving... - 91.7218
Easy Homemade Caramel Apples
Looking for a classic dessert recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect caramel apples, the way they are supposed to be - sweet, sugary and completely homemade. This is a really simple recipe and the chef also... - 77.1502
Caramel Apple Ring
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous caramel apple ring is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this caramel apple ring and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back and relish the... - 45.8067
Caramel Apple Mold
Put the lump sugar and water in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Bring to the boil and boil until the syrup turns a rich brown.
Remove from the heat and pour into a warmed 900 ml/1 1/2 pint mould.
Tilt the mould so the sides and... - 45.3913
Caramel Toffee Apples
Put the sugar, 2 tbsp oil and 1/2 cup of water in a pan and cook on a high flame.
When the mixture begins to bubble, stir continuously to prevent the sugar from burning.
Continue stirring the pan until the syrup is light brown in colour and feels sticky when... - 44.8135
Are you bored of the same old dessert you try every other day? This Toffee Apples is incredibly tasty and has something that will for sure excite your taste buds. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Toffee Apples and excite your family's palate and yours... - 44.3089
Caramel Apple Bars
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix brown sugar, margarine and shortening.
Stir in 1 3/4 cups flour, the oats, salt and baking soda.
Remove 2 cups of the mixture; reserve.
Press remaining mixture in ungreased rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Toss apples and 3... - 43.2889
1. Wash the apples and pat them dry. Insert a small wooden skewer or toothpick into the stalk end of each apple.
2. Grease a baking try with oil or line it with butter paper.
3. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine all the other... - 43.1607
Vanilla Caramel Apples
Wash, dry and polish apples.
Remove stems and insert wooden sticks.
Put milk, syrup and sugar into heavy saucepan.
Heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
Boil, stirring continually, until thermometer reaches soft ball stage 240° F (115°C), or... - 42.8621
Place peanuts in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Insert wooden skewers into the stem end of apples.
In a small dish, stir together vanilla and baking soda; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, place sugar, butter, and corn syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring to... - 42.6895
Caramel Apple Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, beat powdered sugar, margarine and 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate until light and fluffy Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off Stir in flour and salt Shape dough into 1/4-inch balls.
Place 1 inch apart on... - 42.3387
Remove and discard apple stems; insert sticks halfway into apples; set aside.
Boil 3/4 cup cream, sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until mixture turns a rich brown color and temperature reaches 250°, about 15... - 41.9167
Caramel Apple And Walnut No Bake Cheesecake
Grease a 12-inch spring-form pan and line the bottom with waxed paper.
In a small bowl dissolve the gelatin in water and let it cool.
In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Add the gelatin and beat... - 41.6177
Caramel Apple People
Caramel apple people are a cooked dessert ade with apples held by wooden sticks. The caramel apple people is made by coating the apples in a cooked caramel and nut mix or sauce and fashioning them like puppets or people. Served with caramel decoration, teh... - 40.3854
Caramel Apples is an extremely easy and different dish. The last time I served it for a an informal party at home and the guests loved it. Try this Caramel Apples recipe and you will understand why. - 40.3011
Homemade Toffee Apples
1. Prepare a large amount of boiling water which is enough to soak the apples in.
2. Set aside a baking tray with butter paper on it.
3. In a large bowl, soak the apples in the boiling water in batches. This will remove the waxy... - 40.1477
Peanuts Caramel Apples
1. Take a shallow bowl, arrange the peanuts in it and keep aside.
2. Pierce wooden skewers through the apples’ stem end.
3. Take a small dish, prepare a vanilla-baking soda mixture and keep aside.
4. Take a heavy saucepan, add butter, corn syrup... - 40.1176
Licorice Caramel Apples
1) Take a baking sheet,cover it with parchment paper or foil and lightly brush with oil.
2) Evenly divide all the candies into 8 mounds or 8 heaped portions and set aside.
3) In a microwaveable bowl,combine licorice toffee and water and... - 40.0469
Caramel Apple Pudding
Sieve the plain flour into a bowl, stir in 2 oz/50 g dark brown sugar and cinnamon.
Rub in 1 oz/25 g fat until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in 1-2 tbsp cold water to form a firm dough.
Wrap and chill for 1 hr.
Place the remaining fat in a... - 39.7226
Wash apples, remove stems, and stick skewers into stem end of apples.
Bring milk and concentrate to a boil.
Add vinegar and cook mixture to soft ball stage, 238°.
Be careful not to burn it! Take form heat and add margarine.
Beat until slightly thickened.
Dip... - 38.5243
Microwave Caramel Apples
1)Take a deep glass bowl put the unwrapped candies and water.
2)Now cook this on ROAST(7) for 2-3 minutes and stir every minute or so.
3)Now cleanly insert the sticks into the apples
4)Dip into the melted caramel and turn it to coat the apple... - 37.6927
1. Into the stalk end of each apple, insert a wooden skewer and push each of the skewers halfway through into the apple
2. In a saucepan, measure the sugar, golden syrup and water ad stir over a low flame till the sugar dissolves
3. Turn the heat up... - 37.4831
Caramel Apple Jam
In a large kettle, mix apples, water and butter.
Cook and stir over low heat until apples are soft.
Stir in pectin; bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Return to a full rolling boil and boil for 1 minute,... - 37.3513
Microwaved Caramel Apples
Peel the apples, cut them into quarters and core.
Place the butter or margarine in a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Stir in the brown sugar and the spice of your choice until well mixed.
Place the apples over this sugar... - 37.0853
Combine water, sugar, vinegar, and cream of tartar in saucepan.
Heat over low heat, stirring to dissolve sugar completely.
Use small brush dipped in cold water to wash down sugar grains from the sides of the saucepan.
Undissolved sugar in the syrup or on... - 36.8988
Easy Toffee Apples
Wash the apples and wipe them quite dry.
Fasten each one on the wooden skewer.
Melt the toffee in a heavy bottomed saucepan over medium low heat. Add a little milk if required to thin out.
Remove pan from the heat.
Dip each of the apples quickly into the... - 35.6309
Caramel Apple Dip
In Batter Bowl mix cream cheese, apple butter, brown sugar and vanilla with Bamboo Spoon until smooth.
Chop peanuts with Food Chopper and stir into cream cheese mixture.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
Just before serving, peel apples.
Using Apple... - 35.4105
Remove stems and blossoms from apples; insert 4- to 6-inch wooden skewers in stem ends of apples; set aside.
Mix condensed milk, corn syrup, sugar, and brown sugar together in a large heavy saucepan.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Stirring constantly, cook... - 35.396
Microwave Cooked Caramel Apples
1) Wash the apples and dry them.
2) In stem end, insert stick.
3) In a small bowl, place chopped peanuts.
4) Set them aside.
5) In a 1-qt casserole, place unwrapped caramels and water .
6) Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until... - 35.1696
1. In a large saucepan, place the frozen apples, add in water and simmer gently for twenty minutes until soft but not crushed; drain them.
2. Chop up the dates, mix them with the Demerara sugar and to make the stuffing for the apples.
3. Place the... - 35.0349
Caramel Apple Buns
Combine brown sugar and butter; spoon into 8 greased muffin tins.
Arrange apple slices and raisins on brown sugar mixture.
Top with a cinnamon roll.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375Â° F.
Buns will be medium dark brown.
Let stand 2 minutes before carefully... - 34.8626
1. In a strong saucepan, place the sugar and golden syrup, now boil this mixture together, keep stirring untill the sugar has dissolved
2. Meanwhile, take the apples and wipe them, and now insert stick into them
3. Return to the pan, and let the... - 34.7708
Cinnamon Caramel Apples
1) Take off ½-inch wide strip of peel off each apple’s top.
2) In a slow cooker, put the apples and pour apple juice all over.
3) With 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 3 hot cinnamon candies, 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine and 2 caramel candies,... - 34.6137
Push a wooden stick into each apple.
Place the sugar, butter, golden syrup, lemon juice and water in a heavy-based pan.
Stir gently over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved, then increase the heat and boil rapidly until the toffee registers 145 C/290 F... - 34.5814
Mix the maple syrup and milk in a large saucepan.
Slowly bring the mixture to simmering, stirring constantly.
If the mixture begins to curdle, it is heating too rapidly.
Immediately reduce the heat and continue cooking.
The mixture will not be harmed.
When it... - 34.4127
Remove stalks from apples and push a wooden skewer into each one.
Place toffee ingredients in saucepan and heat until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Bring to boil.
Boil rapidly, without stirring, until the toffee reaches 280°F (140°C) on a candy... - 34.39
1 Peel and core apples and cut each apple in six to eight wedges. Beat egg and egg white together and fold in sifted flour and cornstarch to make a batter.
2 Heat oil for deep-frying. Dip apple wedges in batter and deep-fry until golden. Remove and drain on... - 33.8861
1. In 2 qt. Deep glass bowl add caramels and water and microwave at high for 2 1/2-3 1/2 minutes until caramels melt, stirring occasionally.
2. Insert sticks into stems of apples and dip each apple into hot mixture, turning to coat.
3. Place on... - 33.6748
Milky Caramel Apples
1. Generously grease a baking sheet.
2. Wash and dry apples.
3. Insert 4-to 6-in. wooden skewers in stem ends.
4. Mix sweetened condensed milk, granulated sugar, corn syrup and brown sugar in a heavy saucepan.
5. Stirring constantly, cook to 234°F (soft ball... - 33.5357
Nuts Caramel Apples
Wash and dry apples.
Place caramels and water in a deep narrow glass bowl.
Microwave 2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Dip apples into caramel mixture.
Twirl to coat and dip into chopped nuts.
Place on buttered waxed paper.
If caramel mixture... - 32.7324
Caramel Apple Dumplings
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Place over low heat, and cook until smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside.
3. Core apples, cutting to, but not through, the bottom of each apple. Spoon caramel... - 32.5843
Caramel Apple Fondue
1. In a fondue pot, add ice cream topping, butterscotch pudding, rum and heat until well blend. Keep warm.
2. On a skewer, skew apple wedges.
3. Dip the apples on the skewers in the warm pudding mixture.
4. Serve at room temperature. - 32.5515
Caramel Apple Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
2. In a medium-size bowl, combine 1 cup flour and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.Transfer mixture to the pan and press down in an even layer. Bake for... - 32.3892
Easy Caramel Apples
In slow-cooking pot, combine caramels and water.
Cover and cook on high for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring frequently.
Wash and dry apples.
Insert stick into stem end of each apple.
Turn control on low.
Dip apple into hot caramel and turn to coat entire... - 32.1862
Treacle Toffee Apples
1. In a saucepan add sugar, water, and black treacle and boil the mixture until sugar dissolves.
2. Boil the mixture rapidly for 5 minutes, until the syrup form a firm ball when dropped into cold water.
3. Stick the apples on wooden skewers and coat... - 32.1203
1. Pare and core the apples and cut them into eighths.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet with a tight-fitting cover and add the apples. Cover and cook over low heat ten minutes, or until the apples soften.
3. Sprinkle with salt, sugar and cinnamon and... - 32.043
Sesame Toffee Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Put the butter and water into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and add the flour all at once. Stir vigorously until the mixture forms a smooth paste which leaves the sides of the pan... - 31.9842
Caramel Apples is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Caramel Apples, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 31.8934
Caramel Apple Fondue
In fondue pot gradually blend evaporated milk into frosting mix, stirring till smooth.
Add butter or margarine.
Heat and stir over low heat till butter is melted.
Place over fondue burner.
Spear apple with fondue fork.
Dip in fondue, then nuts. - 31.5781
Nuts Caramel Apples
The Caramel Apples is a perfect dish for birthday parties. Don€™t be surprised if there are demands for a second or third Caramel Apple. They are too good to stop with one! Try them! - 31.0908
1. On a double boiler, melt caramels with water over low heat. Stir occasionally until sauce is smooth.
2. Now, into the stem end of each apple insert a wooden stick.
3. Dip each apple into the hot caramel sauce until well coated. Scrape excess sauce... - 30.7567
Nutty Caramel Apples
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 1-quart glass measure, heat caramels and water 2 to 3 minutes or until melted, stirring twice until smooth.
Insert sticks into stem of apples.
Dip each apple into caramel mixture turning and tipping dish to coat apples; sprinkle... - 30.6025
Caramel Apple Cheesecake
1. In a large saucepan, combine water, sugar, vanilla, spices and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and continue to boil until sugar is dissolved and the mixture starts to thicken, approximately 5 minutes.
2. Add apples and return to a boil. Reduce heat - 29.3147
Chocolate Caramel Apples
Unwrap caramels and place in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
Insert sticks into apples.
Dip and turn each apple into caramel mixture to coat evenly.
Place apples on greased wax paper... - 29.0539
Place unwrapped candies and water in deep glass bowl.
Cook on roast (7) for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted, stirring after each minute.
Insert sticks into apples.
Dip into hot melted caramel, turning to coat.
Place on buttered wax paper to cool.
If desired,... - 28.1676
Caramel Red Apples
Wash, dry and skewer apples on sticks.
Melt caramels and cream together in microwave oven or over hot water.
Plunge apples in syrup and twist to coat evenly.
Place on wax paper covered cookie sheet in refrigerator for 2 hours. - 27.6094
I Caramel Apples
In 2 qt deep glass bowl add caramels and water.
Microwave (high) 2 1/2-3 1/2 minutes until caramels melt, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, insert sticks into stems of apples.
Dip each apple into hot mixture, turning to coat.
Place on buttered wax paper to... - 27.2226
Quick Caramel Apples
Insert skewers in apples.
Melt caramels in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Add water slowly, blending until smooth.
Leaving caramel mixture over hot water, dip apples into caramel mixture.
Twirl apples so all sides are covered.
Place on waxed paper... - 26.9007
Caramel Apple Crisps
Place popcorn cakes on a baking sheet.
Top evenly with sliced apple; drizzle caramel syrup evenly over apple.
Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over each serving.
Broil 3 minutes. - 25.8606
Walnuts Caramel Apples
Melt caramels with water in double boiler; stir till smooth.
Stick a wooden skewer into blossom end of each apple; dip apple in caramel syrup; turn until completely coated.
(If syrup is too stiff, add few drops water.) At once roll bottom half of each apple... - 25.6658
Baked Caramel Apples
1. Cut apples in half lengthwise. Remove core, but do not peel. Arrange apples, cut-side-up in 9 x 2-inch round dish. Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 2 to 4 minutes, or until apples are nearly tender.
2. Combine brown... - 25.081
Basic Caramel Apples
1. Place unwrapped caramels in buttered, deep, medium glass mixing bowl; add water. Cover with wax paper Microwave for 3 minutes on med.high (Roast).
2. Stir; recover caramels and continue cooking for about 2 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until melted.
3.... - 24.3626
Creamy Caramel Apples
Place unwrapped caramels in buttered deep medium-size glass bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium for 3 minutes.
Stir and continue cooking on medium for about 2 minutes or until melted.
Skewer each apple with wooden sticks.
Dip each... - 23.8328
Nutty Caramel Apples
1. Unwrap candies and combine with water in a 1 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 5 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until melted and smooth, stirring every minute.
2. Spread softened butter on a sheet of wax paper... - 23.3443
Caramel Apple Dip
1. Place the cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.
2. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, and serve at room temperature, or warm in a microwave oven for 40 seconds at high power. (If you choose... - 21.5552
1. Unwrap candies and combine with water in a 1 1/2 quart glass mixing bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until meked and smooth, stirring every minute.
2. Spread softened butter on a sheet of wax paper 18 inches... - 20.7579
For the caramel sauce, put the sugar and 5 tablespoons water into a heavy pan, stir until the sugar has dissolved, then boil without stirring until golden brown.
Add the rest of the water and blend with the caramel.
Peel, core and slice the apples, put into a... - 16.3308