- » Apple Toffee
Apple Toffee Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple toffee recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple toffee recipes.
Easy Homemade Caramel Apples
Looking for a classic dessert recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect caramel apples, the way they are supposed to be - sweet, sugary and completely homemade. This is a really simple recipe and the chef also... - 80.4104
Are you bored of the same old dessert you try every other day? This Toffee Apples is incredibly tasty and has something that will for sure excite your taste buds. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Toffee Apples and excite your family's palate and yours... - 44.1902
Caramel Toffee Apples
Put the sugar, 2 tbsp oil and 1/2 cup of water in a pan and cook on a high flame.
When the mixture begins to bubble, stir continuously to prevent the sugar from burning.
Continue stirring the pan until the syrup is light brown in colour and feels sticky when... - 43.5223
1. Wash the apples and pat them dry. Insert a small wooden skewer or toothpick into the stalk end of each apple.
2. Grease a baking try with oil or line it with butter paper.
3. In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine all the other... - 40.829
Microwave Caramel Apples
1)Take a deep glass bowl put the unwrapped candies and water.
2)Now cook this on ROAST(7) for 2-3 minutes and stir every minute or so.
3)Now cleanly insert the sticks into the apples
4)Dip into the melted caramel and turn it to coat the apple... - 38.3142
Homemade Toffee Apples
1. Prepare a large amount of boiling water which is enough to soak the apples in.
2. Set aside a baking tray with butter paper on it.
3. In a large bowl, soak the apples in the boiling water in batches. This will remove the waxy... - 37.9942
Cinnamon Caramel Apples
1) Take off ½-inch wide strip of peel off each apple’s top.
2) In a slow cooker, put the apples and pour apple juice all over.
3) With 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, 3 hot cinnamon candies, 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine and 2 caramel candies,... - 36.7469
Milky Caramel Apples
1. Generously grease a baking sheet.
2. Wash and dry apples.
3. Insert 4-to 6-in. wooden skewers in stem ends.
4. Mix sweetened condensed milk, granulated sugar, corn syrup and brown sugar in a heavy saucepan.
5. Stirring constantly, cook to 234°F (soft ball... - 35.7832
1. In a strong saucepan, place the sugar and golden syrup, now boil this mixture together, keep stirring untill the sugar has dissolved
2. Meanwhile, take the apples and wipe them, and now insert stick into them
3. Return to the pan, and let the... - 35.3247
Push a wooden stick into each apple.
Place the sugar, butter, golden syrup, lemon juice and water in a heavy-based pan.
Stir gently over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved, then increase the heat and boil rapidly until the toffee registers 145 C/290 F... - 35.286
1. Into the stalk end of each apple, insert a wooden skewer and push each of the skewers halfway through into the apple
2. In a saucepan, measure the sugar, golden syrup and water ad stir over a low flame till the sugar dissolves
3. Turn the heat up... - 35.2233
Easy Toffee Apples
Wash the apples and wipe them quite dry.
Fasten each one on the wooden skewer.
Melt the toffee in a heavy bottomed saucepan over medium low heat. Add a little milk if required to thin out.
Remove pan from the heat.
Dip each of the apples quickly into the... - 34.4305
Combine water, sugar, vinegar, and cream of tartar in saucepan.
Heat over low heat, stirring to dissolve sugar completely.
Use small brush dipped in cold water to wash down sugar grains from the sides of the saucepan.
Undissolved sugar in the syrup or on... - 34.3467
Mix the maple syrup and milk in a large saucepan.
Slowly bring the mixture to simmering, stirring constantly.
If the mixture begins to curdle, it is heating too rapidly.
Immediately reduce the heat and continue cooking.
The mixture will not be harmed.
When it... - 34.0126
Remove stalks from apples and push a wooden skewer into each one.
Place toffee ingredients in saucepan and heat until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
Bring to boil.
Boil rapidly, without stirring, until the toffee reaches 280°F (140°C) on a candy... - 33.051
Caramel Apple Dumplings
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan. Place over low heat, and cook until smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside.
3. Core apples, cutting to, but not through, the bottom of each apple. Spoon caramel... - 32.8872
Sesame Toffee Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Put the butter and water into a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and add the flour all at once. Stir vigorously until the mixture forms a smooth paste which leaves the sides of the pan... - 31.943
1 Peel and core apples and cut each apple in six to eight wedges. Beat egg and egg white together and fold in sifted flour and cornstarch to make a batter.
2 Heat oil for deep-frying. Dip apple wedges in batter and deep-fry until golden. Remove and drain on... - 31.8312
Treacle Toffee Apples
1. In a saucepan add sugar, water, and black treacle and boil the mixture until sugar dissolves.
2. Boil the mixture rapidly for 5 minutes, until the syrup form a firm ball when dropped into cold water.
3. Stick the apples on wooden skewers and coat... - 29.817