- » Apple Tea Cake
Apple Tea Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple tea cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple tea cake recipes.
Apple, Cinnamon And Pecan Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add sugar and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
3. Gradually drop egg and beat after each addition.
4. Throw vanilla, flour, cinnamon, and baking powder into the bowl. Mix... - 107.034
Apple Tea Cake
Peel and core apples, cut into thin slices, cut each slice in half.
Cream butter, add sugar and beat until light and fluffy; beat in egg.
Fold in sifted flour and salt alternately with milk, mix well.
Spread mixture into well-greased 8 in.sandwich tin,... - 28.6371
You May Also Like!
Company Apple Cake
1) Mix together butter and sugar, then add eggs, one at a time keep beating .
2) In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder and lemon rind.
3) Add it to the creamed mixture and mix well.
4) Take a greased 8" layer pan and put the batter into it.
5) Bake the... - 36.9776
Fresh Apple Cake With Cinnamon, Walnut Streusel
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
2. Prepare a large bundt pan by greasing it with olive oil or butter.
2. In a large bowl mix the apples, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and keep in aside.
3. In another bowl mix the flour with... - 115.602
Glazed Gingerbread Tea Cake
Looking for a simple tea cake recipe that doesn't take very long to prepare but is impressive and yummy? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tender, moist gingerbread tea cake that you are sure to love! - 81.4304
1. Preheat oven at 400° F.
2. In a bowl, sift flour, salt, baking powder and 3 tablespoons sugar.
3. Add half the quantity of butter.
4. Beat the egg and milk together.
5. Add it to the sifted flour mixture and knead into dough.
6.... - 47.5894
Raisin-apple Ring Cake
This lovely, fluffy raisin-apple cake is bet served at breakfast, tea-time or as a dessert! Taste this dish, because it really is wonderful. - 35.3082
Alpine Apple Cakes
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a pan, put the apples with sugar and some water. Gently cook till soft.
3) Let the mixture cool.
4) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and cut out 20 rounds from it with the help... - 41.0577
Simple Apple Cake
1. Preheat your oven to 150C.
2. Grease the baking tin with few drops of oil and a pinch of flour. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, sieve in flour and baking powder. Keep aside.
4. In another large bowl, crack 2 eggs and start beating... - 0
Little Apple Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Butter Gem tins or muffin cups.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour with, soda, salt, baking power and spices. Keep aside.
4. Combine the nuts and dates and dredge with a little of the flour mixture.... - 45.6803
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 48.7441
Apple Date Nut Cake
For your love of fruits and nuts, this Apple Date Nut Cake is definitely a must try! Great for Sunday brnches and tea time snacks this Apple Date Nut Cake is so flavorful that anyone would want to have again and again. - 48.4902