- » Apple Stuffed French Toast
Apple Stuffed French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Apple Stuffed French Toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Apple Stuffed French Toast recipes.
Stuffed French Toast
In a small bowl combine cream cheese and the 2 tablespoons spreadable fruit.
Using a serrated knife, form a pocket in each bread slice by making a horizontal cut halfway between the top and bottom crust, slicing almost all the way through to the opposite... - 39.3365
Fun Filled French Toast
This is an enhanced version of the plain old French Toast. It is served for breakfast or as snack. But this recipe is so rich, it can be served as dessert as well. - 0
Apple And Hazelnut Crepes Flambée
For crepes: Combine eggs, milk, water, sugar, Calvados and melted butter in large bowl of electric mixer and blend well at medium speed.
Add flour and salt and beat until smooth.
Let stand about 1 hour.
Heat 1 teaspoon butter in 6-inch crepe pan or skillet... - 47.1748
Curried Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Flatten chicken breasts with a mallet.
Place raisins in a small container. Add hot water and cover for 10-15 minutes while raisins plump.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and garlic. Cook,... - 39.4555
Cornbread And Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops
Cornbread and Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops is a succulent Italian dish made quickly like a fast food but tastes delicious. It’s stuffed with pancetta and vegetables and serves alongside toasted beans with walnut. What can be a better way of enjoying an... - 130.64
Chicken Salad Souffles
Combine chicken, water, onion, celery tops, salt, and peppercorns in a kettle cover.
Simmer 2 hours, or until chicken is very tender; remove from broth.
Strain broth into a 4-cup measure.
Soften gelatin in apple juice in a medium-size saucepan; stir in 3... - 43.828
Jellied Chicken & Almond Salad
1. Combine chicken, water, onion, celery tops, salt and peppercorns in a kettle; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is very tender; remove from broth. Strain broth into a 2-cup measure.
2. Soften gelatin in apple juice in a medium-size saucepan; stir in 1... - 36.0115
Jellied Gold Canapes
1. Take one packet orange, lemon or pineapple jelly. Make jelly according to the direction on the packet, allow to set lightly, it should be soft enough to spread or brush.
2. Spread selected topping on base evenly. Place them on a tray.
3. Use a warm knife... - 34.6313