Stuffed Chicken Breast
- » Apple Stuffed Chicken Breast
Apple Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple stuffed chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple stuffed chicken breast recipes.
Apple Raisin Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Apple raisin stuffed chicken breasts is a fruity chicken preparation. Made with a herb seasoned stuffing mix combined with apples and raisins, the chicken breasts are rolled up and skillet cooked with broth and tarragon for flavor. Moist and tender, the... - 41.6614
Fruit And Nut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Looking for an easy homemade Chicken recipe, why not give this Fruit and Nut Stuffed Chicken Breasts a try! Extremely simple and incredibly easy, it is needless to say that this Fruit and Nut Stuffed Chicken Breasts is also appetizingly inviting! - 43.7712
Roast Turkey Breast With Apple Cornbread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray 1-1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add chopped onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add chicken broth; bring to a simmer. Stir in cornbread... - 39.2116
Roasted Turkey Breast With Apple And Prune Stuffing
Combine bread cubes, apple, celery, prunes, walnuts, egg, milk, orange rind and thyme.
Stuff into breast cavity, and place aluminum foil over the stuffing and halfway up the sides of the breast.
Place breast right side up in a shallow baking... - 40.7736
Chestnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Chestnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts is really yummy. If you love nuts and if you love chicken, there probably no better choice than this Chestnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe. Do make it! - 34.8294
Fruit Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Combine the currants, dates, apples and bread crumbs together.
Place equal amounts of filling on the chicken breasts.
Fold and roll the breasts to encase the filling.
Hold together with toothpicks, refrigerate for 1 hour.
Dust the breasts with the flour.
Heat... - 40.1422
Curried Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Flatten chicken breasts with a mallet.
Place raisins in a small container. Add hot water and cover for 10-15 minutes while raisins plump.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery, and garlic. Cook,... - 39.4555
Cheese And Apple Stuffed Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry.
Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
Chop half of the apple; slice the other half.
Divide chopped apple and cheese evenly between chicken pieces.
Roll up, folding in sides to enclose filling.
Secure with wooden toothpicks, if... - 35.77
Apple Stuffed Chicken
Remove giblets and neck from chicken.
Rinse chicken under cold running water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Season inside with salt-free seasoning and pepper.
Place apples, leeks and herbs in chicken cavity.
Pull skin over neck and body openings; secure with... - 40.1846
Apple Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onions, and saute until render.
Remove from heat.
Stir in 2 tablespoons apple juice and next 5 ingredients.
Remove from skillet, and set aside.
Wipe pan drippings... - 41.2968
Roasted Chicken With Raisin Bread And Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook, stirring often, until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in sage, bread cubes, and apple. Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth and toss to... - 31.672
Oven Roasted Stuffed Turkey Breast
If you are planning something exclusive to serve on a special occasion, then you can consider this recipe. In this video, chef shows how to stuff the turkey breasts with a mixture of apple, walnut and sage. The process requires little interest and skill in... - 117.147
Sausage Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Sprinkle the inside of the veal pocket with salt and pepper.
Saute the sausage meat gently, breaking it into pieces and leaving the fat in the pan.
Add the remaining ingredients, except the bacon, to the sausage and mix... - 38.9971
Onion Apple Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, boil the water and place the onions in it.
3) Simmer the onions for 10 minutes.
4) Drain the onions and save the water for later use.
5) Combine cooked onions with apple, egg,... - 41.8697
Pitas Stuffed With Chicken Apple Salad
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, apples, pineapple and celery.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise and celery seeds.
Add to the chicken mixture and toss until well coated. - 30.8352
Chicken With Sausage & Apple Stuffing
Crumble sausage into 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Mix sausage, apple and croutons.
Fill cavity of chicken with stuffing.
Secure legs together with... - 36.5765
Cornish Hens With Wild Rice Stuffing
Cornish hens with wild rice stuffing is a filling and a complete meal recipe. Made with a filling of rice and apples, the cornish hens with wild rice stuffing is herbed with thyme and roasted in the oven. A great recipe, this is a real party hit. - 43.7206
Roast Duck With Curried Apple Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before roasting.
2) Wash duck under cold running water and dry gently.
3) Season inside and outside of duck with salt.
4) In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté apples, onion, raisins and honey in it... - 45.4848
Roast Capon With Apple And Raisin Stuffing
Roast Capon With Apple And Raisin Stuffing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious stuffing recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.5977
Roast Goose With Apple And Prune Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Rinse goose, remove oil sacs from tail, pat dry and prick back with skewer.To prepare Apple and Prune Stuffing, combine all ingredients in a bowl, adjust seasoning to taste.
Fill cavity with stuffing and secure opening with... - 40.5761
Turkey With Apple Stuffing
In a large skillet, saute apples, almonds, onion and celery in butter for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in salt, cinnamon and poultry seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine bread cubes, raisins and apple mixture.
Add cider and egg substitute; toss to... - 46.6406
Turkey Stuffing From Scratch: Part -2
1. Soak turkey in brine, rinse and pat it dry. Season it with butter and spices. Set it aside.
2. Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and saute onion in it.
4. Drop celery , carrot, salt, and pepper. Saute until... - 93.4624
Turkey Stuffing From Scratch: Part -1
Web chef, Kimberly Edwards,shares with you How to Make Turkey Stuffing from Scratch for Thanksgiving, Christmas or anytime. 2 part video...sorry... ;) - 92.1596
Roast Turkey With Sausage Apple Stuffing
In small skillet, brown pork sausage with onion and celery; do not drain.
Combine stuffing cubes, parsley, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper and margarine. Mix well. Add apples, raisins, broth and sausage mixture with drippings. Mix well.
Remove and discard... - 39.0148
Roast Turkey With Apple Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Sprinkle turkey neck and body cavities with salt and pepper.
Pack cavities loosely with stuffing.
Fold neck skin under and secure with skewer.
Sew main cavity closed or cover with small piece of aluminum foil.
Transfer... - 37.2019
Roast Goose With Dried Apple Stuffing
1. To prepare the stuffing: In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, celery, garlic, marjoram, sage, and thyme and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with the remaining... - 36.7497
Corn Bread Stuffed Roast Goose With Sausage And Apples
1. Prepare Whole-Kernel Corn-Bread Stuffing.
2. Remove giblets and neck from goose; refrigerate to use in soup another day. Discard fat from body cavity; rinse goose with running cold water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon some stuffing into... - 40.5669
Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce
Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce is all in all a great recipe. Chicken Stuffed Tofu With Mushroom Sauce is one dish which has everything about it to suit every palate. Relishing! - 42.0445
Baked Spring Chicken With Crab Apples
Clean the chickens of all pinfeathers, wash, and dry.
Salt and pepper them thoroughly inside and out.
Chicken takes a lot of these seasonings, so do the job well, rubbing the salt and pepper into the skin instead of merely dusting it over the bird.
Then... - 41.826
Fruit Stuffed Chicken
Remove excess fat from chicken.
Place breast-side down on microwave roasting rack.
In small dish combine bouquet sauce and water.
Brush chicken with half the bouquet mixture.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Tip chicken to drain liquid fat from... - 44.8875
Potato Stuffed Chicken
Put apple and onion in blender; blend till coarsely chopped.
Cook in butter till tender.
Put bread in blender; blend to coarse crumbs.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Put sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, and nutmeg in blender; blend till potatoes are smooth.
Combine... - 46.7811
Rice Stuffed Chicken
Mix 1/3 cup margarine, the salt, ginger, lemon peel and garlic powder; toss with rice, apple, nuts, prunes, apricots and celery.
Fill wish- bone area of chicken with stuffing first.
Fasten neck skin to back with skewer.
Fold wings across back with tips... - 42.1523
Maple Glazed Roast Turkey Breast In A Cornbread Nest
1. Remove skin and excess fat from turkey breast. Rinse turkey. Blot dry with paper towels. In cup mix sage, thyme, and pepper. Rub 2 teaspoons over breast.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add celery, onion,... - 41.542
Buttered Breast Of Turkey
Bone the turkey breast just as you would a whole chicken breast (Card 10b).
Remove the skin and set aside.
Lay the breast, cut side up, on a board and flatten to an even thickness with a mallet.
Spread the butter evenly over the meat and sprinkle with salt... - 36.3549
Fruit Stuffed Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle body cavity with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of the melted margarine or butter, 2 tablespoons of the sherry, 1 tablespoon of the fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon of the dried thyme, and 1... - 44.8181
Roast Chicken With Black Pudding And Apple
Peel and thinly slice 1 apple.
Mix together the black pudding, garlic, apple and spirit of your choice.
If the black pudding is a little bland, add extra spirit or some ground allspice or a little ground cloves (you can taste the black pudding as it is... - 45.3693
Skillet Chicken With Apple, Thyme, And Corn Bread Dressing
1. Preheat broiler. Use your hands to flatten chicken to an even thickness. Season with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of thyme.
2. In a large frying pan with flameproof handle, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once... - 30.6226
Ham And Rice Stuffed Chicken
In saucepan cook onion in butter till tender.
Add broth, uncooked rice, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and cook over low heat till liquid is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
Stir in ham, sour cream, and parsley.
Spoon some of the stuffing... - 45.9761
Roast Stuffed Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Mix together remaining ingredients except butter, and stuff chicken.
Truss bird as desired and rub skin with butter.
Place, breast up, on rack in roasting pan.
Roast uncovered 1 3/4 to 2 hours or until done... - 40.2677
Thai Roast Chicken With Mango And Apple Salad
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a food processor add in the shallots and give a couple of spins till they are finely chopped. Remove half of the chopped shallots and set them aside.
3) Add in the roughly... - 43.9472
Chicken Pitas With Red Coleslaw
1. Remove the tough central spine from the cabbage leaves, then finely shred the leaves using a large sharp knife. Place the shredded cabbage in a bowl and stir in the onion, radishes, apple and lemon juice.
2. Stir the fromage frais into the shredded cabbage... - 35.1678
Chicken Salad Pockets
1) Take a medium size bowl and combine together celery, chicken, green onions and raisins.
2) In another small bowl mix together lemon juice, mayonnaise, and curry powder. Blend all the ingredients nicely.
3) Pour the prepared sauce over chicken... - 43.6223
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 48.018
Roast Goose With Potato Stuffing
1. If a frozen oven-ready goose is used, allow to thaw slowly over a period of at least 12 hours.
2. From the cavity of the chicken remove the giblets and reserve the liver for the stuffing, discarding the rest.
3. Wash, clean and chop the... - 47.4326
Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze
Get ready to be stupefied by the irresistible and addictive taste of this Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze recipe. The goodness of Poultry makes Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze a healthy treat. This compelling Butter... - 45.556
Fruit Stuffed Wild Goose
Toss together bread cubes, chopped apple, onion, raisins, melted butter or margarine, salt, sage, rosemary, and pepper.
Lightly stuff goose with bread mixture; skewer neck skin to back.
Tie legs to tail; twist wings under back.
Place goose, breast up, on rack... - 39.7138
Christmas Goose With Transparent Spiced Apples
Remove any pin feathers with tweezers.
Cut out the oil sac at the base of the tail.
Wipe inside of goose with a damp cloth and sprinkle lightly with 1/2 tsp salt.
To make stuffing, melt the butter in a large frying pan.
Saute the onions over low heat about 5... - 44.6871
Sausage Stuffed Duck
In a medium saucepan cook andouille or sausage, celery, apple, onion, and red pepper in butter or margarine till the vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat.
Place croutons in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkle with onion mixture and broth.
Toss lightly till well... - 45.1915
Roast Turkey With Bread Stuffing
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Spread into a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 300° oven for 10 to 15 minutes or till dry, stirring twice or let bread cubes stand, covered, at room temperature for 8 to 12 hours.
Rinse the turkey well on outside... - 43.9694
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts has a fine taste. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts gets its taste from turkey stuffed with chest nut filling. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.4763
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 47.1164
Roast Goose With Sage Stuffing And Plum Sauce
1. Make Sage Stuffing: Cook onion in lightly salted boiling water to cover until just tender—about 15 minutes. Drain. Chop onion medium fine.
2. In large bowl, with fork, toss stuffing mix with chopped onion, sage, butter and chicken broth until well... - 42.2869
In large skillet cook pork, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender, stirring to break up any lumps.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomatoes, banana, apple, raisins, almonds, chopped jalapeno pepper, and salt.
Cook and stir for two... - 42.5731
Continental Roast Goose With Chestnut And Liver Stuffing
1) Make the stuffing, by placing in a of water the chestnuts for minutes
2) Boil till the skins comes off easily
3) Over the peeled nuts, pour in the stock and bring to a simmer till tender
4) Drain the chestnuts and keep aside to cool reserving the... - 44.2351
Fried Stuffed Olives
This appetizer is one of the most representative of the Italian culinary tradition and it will surely be a hit with your friends: the fried stuffed olives Ascolana style! - 110.91
Roast Turkey With Sausage And Chestnut Stuffings
1. Peel the chestnuts.
2. Wipe turkey dry inside and out with a damp cloth.
3. Loosen skin with your hand, working down under the skin from the neck end to the breast. Use a small knife to loosen skin from meat at places where skin does not... - 44.4036
Cranberry Raisin Chicken
Place one piece of chicken, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic wrap.
Working from center to edges, pound lightly with a meat mallet, forming a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
For stuffing,... - 41.5066
Christmas Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In a large mixing bowl, soak fruit tidbits in 3 table-spoons of sherry for 1 hour. Meanwhile, toast nuts on a baking sheet until golden and fragrant, 5 to 7 minutes.
2. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over... - 34.1631
Chicken El Calvador
1. For the Apple Sauce put the apple juice, apple brandy and cornstarch in a 2-cup microwave safe bowl and mix nicely until smooth.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at full power for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and boils, stirring... - 44.2564
Roast Chicken Root Vegetables And Cornbread Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add cornbread.
3. Add bacon drippings to a frying pan and on medium heat warm the drippings.
4. Add onion, garlic, celery and apple and stirring intermittently, sauté for 5 minutes.... - 42.5289
Plain Roasted Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 375° F before roasting.
2) Wash and pat dry chicken.
3) Season with salt and pepper the outside and inside of chicken.
4) Use any stuffing of choice to fill chicken cavity if required.
5) Fasten wing tips onto... - 35.5506
Chicken With Orange Pilaf
Finely shred enough orange peel to make 7 teaspoon; set aside.
Peel and section the orange over a small mixing bowl, reserving the juice; set sections and juice aside.
For stuffing, in a medium saucepan stir together reserved orange peel, the chicken broth,... - 41.2657
Tasty Chicken Spread
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4) Use as a sandwich filling or as a celery stuffing. - 37.1269
Thanksgiving Chicken For Two
If you are planning a Thanksgiving for just two, then this is your dish. Love the way the roasted chicken looks at the end of the video. I deem this dish as delicious, rustic, and romantic! - 120.525
Roast Pheasant With Applejack Cream Sauce
Roast Pheasant With Applejack Cream Sauce is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 45.3538
Brandy Buttered Cornish Hens
Brandy buttered cornish hens is a fruity and savory chicken or hen recipe. Prepared with a fruit derived brandy, the brandy buttered cornish hens is made with a pecan stuffing for a rich taste and roasted to serve with apple slices and parsley. - 42.4771
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Halve and core the fennel bulbs and cut them into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Heat the oil in a deep 6-quart flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Saute the chicken just to stiffen the skin, about 2 minutes per... - 39.927
St Martin's Day Roasted Goose
1) In a bowl, toss the prunes, apples, onions, orange zest and juice together, keep aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) Rinse and dry the goose, then prick the skin all over and rub all over with the orange juice, sprinkle with the... - 45.9368
Turkey And Dressing, California Style
1. Season inside cavity and outside of turkey with salt and pepper.
2. Seal cavity with skewer or stitch with needle and thread, truss and tie wings and drumsticks to bird.
3. Place turkey, breast-side up, on rack in shallow pan. Set aside until... - 50.1045
Apricot Sauced Duckling
Peel orange; scrape white membrane from peel.
Cut outer portion of peel into thin strips; set aside.
Lightly salt cavity of duckling.
Stuff loosely with orange, onion, and apple.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail and twist wings under... - 38.5937
Roast Hen Turkey With German Style Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Rub salt and pepper on inside and out of turkey.
3. Seal the body cavities with a skewer or stitch with needle and kitchen thread.
4. Place trussed turkey, breast-side down, on roasting rack over a pan... - 45.8606
You can cut the canapes into any shape you wish, but remember that they must be bite-size, and easy to pick up.
Rounds and ovals look very pretty, but they do mean that some of the bread and topping ingredients will be wasted when cutting out.
Squares,... - 38.7606
Danish Christmas Duck
1. Rinse duck out with cold water and dry thoroughly, prick breast with a fork and rub over with butter and seasoning.
2. For stuffing, peel and thickly slice apples and remove stones from soaked prunes.
3. In a bowl mix both with some... - 44.7195
Pheasant With Champagne Cabbage
1.Take a sharp and pointed knife for removing the bone and tpull the breast halves apart and keep them aside.
2.Separate the legs and thighs by making use of a sharp pairing knife.
3.Make a cut in leg and thigh and take the thigh meat... - 44.706