- » Apple Sponge Pudding
Apple Sponge Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple sponge pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple sponge pudding recipes.
Summer Sponge Pudding
1. Take a saucepan and add the fruit and sugar to it; heat on low flame until sugar dissolves and the fruit turns tender
2. Drain the contents and keep the juice aside
3. In a bowl, add the milk and dip the boudoir biscuits into it; mnake sure they are... - 50.9792
Apple Princess Pudding
1. Peel, core and slice the apples. Put in a saucepan with the water. Cover and cook over a low heat until the apples are very soft. Beat to a pulp.
2. Stir the butter, sugar, chopped sponge fingers and cinnamon into the apple. Mix well and turn into a 750... - 35.4597
Barfila Seb Pudding
Bake the whole apples sill soft.
Put through a sieve and remove all pith and seeds together with the skin.
Add lemon juice to the pulp.
Beat the egg whites stiffly and add to the apple pulp.
Whisk until white and fluffy.
Pour into 6 ice cream... - 31.9249
As one would expect from the name, traditionally there are tempting apples hidden under the sponge topping.
But you can vary it very successfully by adding some blackberries, or substituting sliced pears for the apples.
In season use gooseberries, rhubarb... - 41.8669
Eve's Pudding is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Eve's Pudding; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.7479
Exotic Summer Pudding
Choose a 1 1/2 pt pudding basin or charlotte or souffle mould.
Cut sponge cakes into inch-wide fingers for lining the sides, and triangles for lining the base.
Cook the selected fruit, with the least possible amount of water, until pulped; and sweeten to... - 32.1862
Cream the butter with half the sugar until light and fluffy, then add the lemon rind and the eggs and beat well.
Fold in the flour, sifted with a pinch of salt.
Grease a 1.2 litre/2 pint ovenproof dish and lay half the sliced apples in the bottom.
Stir the... - 39.509
1. Lightly grease two 9cm ramekin dishes with a touch of butter and sprinkle a little of the granulated sugar in the dishes to coat the inside.
2. Peel, core and chop the apples into large dice and place them in a saucepan.
3. Add the lemon... - 75.7383
Fruit Trifle Pudding
This amazing layers of heaven is a must try dessert. Easy to prepare and delicious to eat, you can add various other fruits apart from those mentioned in this recipe too. The layers give it a beautiful look. Try it you will Love it !!! - 0
Caramel Crumb Custard
Make the pudding according to the directions on the package.
Dice the sponge cake and put into individual glasses.
Moisten with a very little fruit juice, sherry or white wine, then top with sliced cooked apples or other fruit.
Spoon the warm pudding over the... - 31.8226
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. In a bowl whisk eggs and fruit spread until creamy.
3. To the egg mixture fold half of the flour and mix. Fold in remaining flour carefully.
4. Grease a 18 cm (7 in) sandwich tin with... - 51.2935