- » Apple Spice Tea Mix
Apple Spice Tea Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple spice tea mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple spice tea mix recipes.
1) In a small pan boil water. Remove from heat.
2) Add tea bags or the infuser. Let it steep for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in apple juice.
4) Serve tea in large coffee mugs
5) Add 1 cinnamon stick to each mug for extra flavor. - 36.4568
Spiced Tea Mix
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.
Store mixture in an airtight container.
Stir well before using.
For each serving, place 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 teaspoons mix in a cup.
Add 3/4 cup hot water, stirring well.
Serve hot. - 27.2557
Dissolve sugar in juice; add all ingredients together.
Mix 1 cup concentrate with 1 1/2 cups water. - 28.9876
Percolator Spice Tea
Put tea, fruit punch and apple juice in bottom half of percolator.
Place brown sugar, cloves and cinnamon in top half of percolator.
Percolate this mixture.
Makes 16 to 18 cups of tea. - 28.6465
Apple Cinnamon Glazed Ham
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Apple Cinnamon Syrup: Place the 5 Apple Cinnamon tea bags in a tea cup and pour in 1/2 cup boiling water. Let steep for 4 minutes. Remove tea bags and combine liquid in a sauce pan with corn syrup and brown sugar. Mix... - 24.5921
Hot Spiced Cider Mix
1. In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
2. Reserve in an airtight container.
3. In a cup put 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon for each serving.
4. Pour 1 cup boiling water over it and stir.
5. Serve hot. - 39.4308
Hot Spiced Cider Mix
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
For each serving, place 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon mix in a cup.
Add 1 cup boiling water, and stir well.
Serve hot. - 28.3804
Orange Apple Herb Tea
1) Take a non-metal container and combine tea bags with boiling water.
2) Cover and steep for about 5 minutes.
3) Remove tea bags and add honey.
4) Stir in apple juice and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
5) Add orange... - 38.4403
Apple And Walnut Tea Bread
1. Take a loaf tin of dimensions 8.5"X4.5"X2.5" and line it with greased greaseproof paper
2. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and beat well until well blended
3. Turn this into the prepared loaf tin, level its surface and bake... - 47.2826
Apple Spice Muffins
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious and healthy Apple Spice Muffin. These are great for breakfast or to have as an afternoon snack. - 0
Spiced Apple Muffins
1) Grease the muffin cups.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, sugar. salt, flour, bran flakes and spices.
3) With a fork, stir thoroughly together.
4) In the center of dry ingredients by pushing them to the edges of the bowl,... - 44.9465
Spiced Apple Muffins
Spiced Apple Muffins is a wonderful tea time snack. The flavor of the spices with the apples is simply heavenly. Enjoy!! - 48.8048
Spiced Apple Cake
Relish this tangy spicy apple cake richly garnished with spices and cocoa. Serve it for breakfast, as a team-time snack or a dessert! - 50.7944
Spiced Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With aluminum foil, line a deep 8-inch springform cake pan. Grease with the shortening.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and sift in the baking powder, allspice and nutmeg, if using. Stir... - 46.4325
1) In a cheesecloth bag or tea ball, put the cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve hot from the cooker.
This is a great preparation for... - 32.9191
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 122.196
Apple Cinnamon Glazed Turkey
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Apple Cinnamon Glaze: Place the 10 Apple Cinnamon tea bags in a tea cup and pour in 1 cup of boiling water. Let steep for 4 minutes. Remove tea bags and combine liquid in a sauce pan with corn syrup and brown sugar. Mix well.... - 24.8745
Pear And Sultana Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 450 g / 1 lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Put the oats in a bowl with the sugar, pour over the pear or apple juice and oil, mix well and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Quarter, core... - 38.9926
Glazed Gingerbread Tea Cake
Looking for a simple tea cake recipe that doesn't take very long to prepare but is impressive and yummy? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tender, moist gingerbread tea cake that you are sure to love! - 112.575
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 49.0094
Little Apple Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Butter Gem tins or muffin cups.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour with, soda, salt, baking power and spices. Keep aside.
4. Combine the nuts and dates and dredge with a little of the flour mixture.... - 47.9268
1) In a mixing basin, sift the flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
2) Peel, core and slice the apples and coarsely chop the walnuts.
3) Mix with the sultanas, sugar and cinnamon or mixed spice.
4) Mix together the egg, water... - 49.1609
Raisin-apple Ring Cake
This lovely, fluffy raisin-apple cake is bet served at breakfast, tea-time or as a dessert! Taste this dish, because it really is wonderful. - 37.2115
Oatmeal Apple Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease 12 muffin tins by spraying them with baking or cooking spay.
3. On a wax paper or into a dry bowl, mix together flour, oats, baking powder, salt and spiced.
4. In a medium mixing bowl bread in egg... - 47.9926
Glazed Fresh Apple Cookies
Glazed fresh apple cookies are made with fresh apples and glazed with a vanilla glaze after baking. Baked with goodies like currants, nuts and spiced with cinnamon and cloves, these apple cookies are great with tea or with milk as a lovely snack. - 46.8661
Apple Fritter Fondue
Apple Fritter Fondue! They are irresistible! This Apple Fritter Fondue is a fantastic way to start a tea party or end a dinner. Just imagine biting into those crispy apple fritters dipped in the sugary sweet and spiced fondue!! Yummm€¦.Apple Fritter... - 42.4859
Tom's Apple Date Bread
1. Grease a 9-inch X 5-inch X 3-inch loaf pan with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and soda and spices.
4. Stir in the dates and... - 50.2268
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
1. In a basin, sift together the flour, spices and salt. Keep aside
2. In to another basin, cut the gumdrops using a kitchen scissors. Combine with raisins and pecans (sauté them in a little butter). Dust mixture with a 2 spoons of the flour... - 48.1514
1 Lightly brush a 19cm/7 1/2 inch souffle dish with oil and coat the base and sides with a sprinkling of sugar; knock out any surplus.
2 Sift the flour and spice into a mixing bowl and rub in the fat.
3 Add the sugar and dates, and mix well.
4 Beat together... - 43.0018
Fruitcake Cookie Cups
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in jelly, eggs, and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, allspice, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Blend half the flour mixture into butter mixture.
Add walnuts,... - 40.9403
1) Clean the fruit and pat dry.
2) Chop raisins and sultanas roughly.
3) Mince blanched almonds and candied peel finely.
4) Peel, core and chop the apples
5) In a bowl add currants, raisins and sultanas.
6) Add minced almonds and peel to... - 43.3615
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Line 3 to 4 bread tins using 2 layers of aluminum foil, then 1 layer waxed paper.
2. Sift flour with the cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, soda, and salt.
3. Coat the citron, raisins and cherries with some of the flour mixture.
4. Put some of the... - 45.9373
Chocolate Fruit & Clementine Christmas Pudding
1. Soak the mixed fruit, cranberries and zests in the Clementine and lemon juices for 3 days, stirring daily, keeping the bowl covered with a tea towel.
2. Butter a Mitre pudding basin and line the bottom with a greaseproof paper circle. Beat together the... - 40.4229
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 137.173
Pumpkin Scones - The Aubergine Chef
Super easy recipe this week everyone - but it's very delicious! Try serving these pumpkin scones with a nice warm cup of apple cider. Or how about chai tea for a sophisticated spin? - 113.65
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.9434
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In saucepan bring to a boil combining honey, molasses and sugar.
4. Remove from heat, add butter and cool.
5. Beat in lemon juice, egg, lemon peel and orange... - 48.1331