- » Apple Soup
Apple Soup Recipes
Apple soup is a popular appetizer made from onions and apples which have been pureed before use. This is a savory preparation with a hint of sweetness. While the exact origin of the soup is largely unknown, various ... More »
Healthy Apple And Parsnip Soup
Would you like to try a healthy and innovative soup recipe? Watch Chef Gavan Murphy prepare this yummy combination of apples and parsnips in a soup. This soup makes for a great appetizer, watch this video now. - 81.8556
Spinach And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the onion until soft.
2. Add the flour and cook to a pale straw colour.
3. Add the stock slowly, stirring well, andsimmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add the spinach and cook until tender.
5. Cool slightly and mix in... - 47.5177
Watercress And Apple Soup
1. In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. When hot, add onion to it and sauté until limp and transparent.
3. Add watercress, chicken stock and curry powder and stir well, allowing flavors to blend.
4. Stir cornstarch in a... - 47.314
Roasted Winter Squash And Apple Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To prepare the pesto, blend walnuts, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, vinegar, salt and 2 to 3 tblsp water to a fine paste, using a food processor.
3. Remove the paste in a bowl adjust consistency using water and season... - 47.3077
Gingered Onion Apple Soup
1) Slice the apples into 6 thin pieces and reserve for garnish.
2) Pare and dice the remaining apples.
3) In a small saucepan, heat the margarine.
4) To this, add the diced apples, onions, and gingerroot.
5) Over medium-high heat, saute... - 46.4096
Pumpkin And Apple Soup
1) In a heavy based saucepan, combine the pumpkin, onion apple, water, stock cubes, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste together.
2) Bring to a boil, then simmer for about 40 minutes.
3) Cool slightly then puree in a blender or press through a sieve.
4)... - 45.9177
Chilled Cucumber And Apple Soup
1) In a heavy pan, heat the onion and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
2) Boil the contents for about 5 minutes.
3) Seed the cucumbers and halve them. Peel the apples and core them.
4) In a blender or food processor, put the apples and cucumbers and... - 45.1181
Broccoli And Apple Soup
1) Heat a pan and melt butter. Add onion and apple, sauté till they are softened but not colored.
2) Put in the broccoli. Pour in stock and wine.
3) Add salt and pepper. Season to taste.
4) Close the lid, allow it to come to a boil. Reduce heat and... - 43.8495
Chilled Lychee And Apple Soup
1. Squeeze limes and collect juice.
2. In a pan combine stock, onion, ginger, salt and crushed spices.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
5. Strain and cool.
6. Mix in lime juice.
7. Taste and... - 43.7134
Iced Apple Soup
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until apples are very soft, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
Cool; cover and refrigerate overnight.
Discord cinnamon... - 42.7744
This wholesome Apple Soup is made with the subtle flavors of lemon juice, cinnamon and honey. This nutritious soup is quick to make and is also very filling. - 42.3427
Yugoslavian Apple Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together apples, water, wine, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours until apples are tender.
3) Stir in the butter.
4) Using a hand blender, blend the apple mixture to a fine... - 42.0584
Parsnip And Apple Soup
1) Take a covered pan,in it cook the chopped parsnip, apple and onion in the butter for 10-15 minutes till just tender, over a low heat.
2) Now add the water to the pan with the 2 stock cubes, the lemon rind and the bay leaves and then allow to cook... - 41.6485
Eliza Acton's Apple Soup
1. Get rid of all the fat from the surface and prepare the cool stock.
2. Wash the apples and coarsely chop them without peeling or coring them.
3. Boil the stock, add the apples and use lid to cover the pan.
4. Boil the sup over low heat until... - 41.6217
Celery Stilton And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the shallots, celery and garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring, until softened.
2. Add the flour and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Gradually stir in the vegetable stock and milk and bring to the boil.
4. Reduce the heat... - 41.4333
Tart & Spicy Apple Soup
Cut 1 apple in half; set aside 1 half for garnish.
Peel, core and slice remaining apples.
Melt butter or margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
Add apple slices and onion; saute until onion is tender.
Add curry powder, paprika, salt, lemon peel and Meat Broth or... - 40.0115
Chilled Curried Apple Soup
Heat olive oil in medium saucepan; add onion, celery and garlic.
Cook until softened.
Add apples; cook until fork tender.
Stir in curry powder and turmeric.
Add chicken stock.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer until reduced by half.
Add... - 39.5406
Celeriac And Apple Soup
Melt the butter or margarine in a large saucepan and cook the celeriac and apples over a moderate heat for 5 minutes or until they have begun to soften.
Add the stock and cayenne pepper and bring to the boil.
Lower the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 25-30... - 39.4809
Apple Dessert Soup
Mix first 5 ingredients in saucepan.
Bring to boil and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with water.
Add to fruit mixture.
Bring to boil, stirring.
Boil a few minutes, or until clear and slightly thickened.
Remove vanilla bean, pour mixture into... - 39.3144
Squash And Apple Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heal; cook onion, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until softened.
Add squash, apples, potato, ginger and pepper; stir in water.
Cover and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until... - 37.8633
Carrot Apple Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion, celery, carrots, and chopped apples, and cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Stir in the chicken broth, sage, pepper, and bay leaf, raise the heat to... - 37.4618
L And M Curried Apple Soup
1. Take a large saucepan, melt butter in it. Stir in onion, apples and thyme. Cook by stirring the mixture frequently until it turns tender and golden brown for about 15 minutes. Add curry powder and stir well. Cook for about half a minute until the... - 37.0417
Pumpkin And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion and thyme and cook gently, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, or until softened and beginning to colour. Add the apples and sugar and cook gently for a further 3 minutes.
2. Add the mustard, pumpkin... - 36.1181
This apple soup is a spiced soup made with tart apples and wine. Sweet and spicy with the distinct flavor of wine, this apple soup is flavored with lemon and can be served at the end of the meal. - 35.9888
Curried Carrot And Apple Soup
1. Heat the oil and gently fry the curry powder for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the carrots, onion and apple, stir well, then cover the pan.
3. Cook over a very low heat for about 15 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally until softened. Spoon the vegetable mixture... - 35.3466
Wash, quarter, and core the apples.
Do not peel them.
Cook the apples until soft in 1 quart of water with the lemon and cinnamon stick.
Put the apples through a coarse sieve.
With the rest of the water, put the strained mixture into a pot and bring it to a... - 35.1309
Apple Soup (zupa Jablkowa)
Pare and core 5 apples.
Cook in water until soft.
Rub through a sieve, or puree in an electric blender to make an applesauce.
Combine applesauce, sugar, and cinnamon (if desired) in a large bowl.
Shred or mince remaining apple; mix with lemon juice.
Stir into... - 34.8312
Celery Carrot And Apple Soup
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the celery, carrots and apple. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the stock, paprika, cayenne, basil, bay leaf and ginger. Bring to the boil,... - 34.2161
Creamed Apple Soup
Make the white sauce, season well and keep hot.
Simmer the apples with water to cover, sugar to taste and lemon juice.
Sieve the apple mixture, add to hot sauce, with cider.
Whisk together and serve at once. - 33.4486
Curried Apple Soup
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook celery and onion, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until softened but not browned.
Stir in curry powder; cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
Add apples, stock, cinnamon and nutmeg; cover and... - 33.2103
Pumpkin And Apple Soup
1. Combine pumpkin, carrot, apple, basil, mixed spice, nutmeg and 1 cup of the stock in large bowl. Dot with butter, cover, cook on HIGH for twelve minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes.
3.. Puree in blender or processor,... - 32.2337
Sri Lankan Consomme
Sri Lankan Consomme is a sweet combo of tart apples, onions, celery leaves in cream. And ofcourse meat consomme, the most important part of the recipe can never be ignored. Try out the Sri Lankan Consomme and serve hot to your guests. - 32.228
1. Wash the apples, do not pare; cut in quarters and cut out core and seeds.
2. Use an enamel or glass kettle. Cook in 1 quart of water with the cinnamon and peel until soft. Rub through a coarse sieve. Add the remaining 1 1/2 quarts of water to this thin... - 31.1837
Carrot Leek And Apple Soup With Winter Savory
In a saucepan heat the butter over moderate heat until it is hot, add the carrots, the leek, and salt and pepper, and cook the vegetables, stirring occasionally, until they are softened.
Add the apple and cook the mixture, stirring occasionally, for 3... - 30.7744
Cold Apple Soup
Wash, core, and slice the apple into small strips.
Do not peel.
Combine the apple juice and orange juice with the sliced apples.
Allow the apples and juice to chill.
Serve in chilled soup cups. - 29.7904
Yugoslavian Apple Soup
Combine apples, water, wine, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low about 6 hours or until apples are very soft.
Puree in a food mill.
Serve hot, garnished with croutons. - 27.3242
Curried Pear And Apple Soup
In a kettle combine the broth with 3 of the pears, peeled, cored, and chopped, the apple, peeled, cored, and chopped, the potato, peeled and chopped, the celery, the celery leaves, the onion, the curry powder, and the lemon juice and simmer the mixture, s - 25.4656
Apple Soup Recipes By Category