- » Apple Soda
Apple Soda Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Apple Soda recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Apple Soda recipes.
Apple Sauce Irish Soda Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
3. In small bowl, combine buttermilk, apple sauce and margarine.
4. Add apple sauce mixture to flour mixture;... - 42.0853
Ice Cream Soda
Place crushed ice in six tall glasses.
Pour half cup pineapple juice in each glass.
Put one scoop of ice-cream on the juice.
Open a bottle of soda and pour equally in all the six glasses.
Garnish with chopped fruits. - 22.9651
Lemon Twist Soda
1. In a tall glass, mix juice concentrate with water or soda.
2. Add ice cubes and serve. - 26.1484
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
3. Stir in the buttermilk and mix until dry ingredients are just moist.
4. Knead the dough on a floured surface for 2 minutes. Shape into a... - 35.5422
Minted Sundae Soda
In saucepan, combine mint-apple jelly and the water.
Cook and stir over low heat till jelly melts.
Cool to room temperature; then chill.
Chill 6 to 8 large glasses; into each, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons mint jelly syrup.
Add a spoonful of vanilla ice cream to... - 27.8298
Soda Glazed Ham
Ham is a must over most holidays and different recipes make it particularly interesting. Watch chef Mark Makeovec of Wegmans Food Markets showing how to glaze ham using Wegmans Dr W Soda as the key ingredient besides other flavors. Makes a worthwile dinner! - 125.685
Makes 1 1/2 to 2 quarts, depending on fruit used.
These measurements can be played with quite liberally, as some fruits contain more natural sugars. - 28.1304
Apple Crcjmb Dessert
Arrange apples in square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Mix flour, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar, the salt, baking soda and egg with fork until crumbly.
Spoon over apples.
Sprinkle with 1/4 cup brown sugar.
Microwave margarine... - 40.5022
Raspberry Flavored Baked Apples
Core apples, leaving 1/2 inch of bottom intact.
Place in custard cups.
Combine soda and cinnamon in 1-cup measure.
Spoon mixture into centers of apples.
Cover each apple loosely with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 4 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until apples are fork... - 30.22
Cinnamon Apple Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9 inch X 13 inch baking tin with butter or oil
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and butter.
4. Using your finger tips, rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles cake... - 50.4632
Apple Pie Bread- How To Make Soft, Moist Homemade Apple Pie Bread
Bread lovers delight. This apple pie bread has the goodness of an apple pie wrapped up in a quick bread. It is perfect dessert to end your meal. It has a wonderful aroma that brings in a new dimension to your meal. Warm, sweet bread that smells as good as it... - 126.246
Apple Cider Muffins
apple cider muffins are rich and homely bakes that are made with sweet apple cider and apple bits combined with flour along with molasses. It is filled with delcious goodies like raisins, walnuts and a dash of nutmeg. Bake these golden beauties up and watch... - 44.1342
Golden Apple Cake
This winter, a great idea to celebrate or surprise kids with apples, more so if you like it without being mashed. Watch Tamra Davis making the apple cake with chopped granny smith apples using less fat. Sure hit with kids, great after dinner or for breakfast... - 113.638
How To Make A Delicious Gluten-free Apple Cake
Easiest Apple Cake ever ! This recipe video shows you how easy it is to make the apple cake with the most common of ingredients. Sour cream, gluten-free flour and apples combine to give you the crisp and fresh flavour of an apple cake. This cake, when fresh... - 124.407
Apple Doughnuts Ball
Add sugar; beat well.
Stir in cream and buttermilk.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Stir in egg mixture.
Heat oil to 375°.
Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into oil.
Fry until brown.
Drain on paper... - 45.8408
Pare and slice apples.
Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt.
Sprinkle over apples.
Put apples in bottom of greased baking dish.
Combine oatmeal, flour, sugar, soda and baking powder.
Add melted butter and rub into oatmeal to make crumbs.
Bake at 375... - 38.0872
Raw Wild Apple Cake
Cream together sugar, eggs and shortening.
Dissolve soda in coffee.
Blend apples in blender until pureed.
Add to creamed mixture along with coffee and remaining ingredients.
Pour into 9" by 13" pan.
Bake 45 minutes at 350°F. - 39.8356
1. Combine apple juice with orange juice.
2. Divide among 8 tall glasses.
3. Add soda and cracked ice.
4. Serve immediately. - 30.6559
Blend well eggs and sugar until sugar has dissolved.
Add oil; flour, cinnamon, soda and salt andbeat until well mixed.
Mix in apples and nuts.
Spread in ungreased 9x13 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
Cool in pan, cut in squares and sprinkle... - 31.9065
Soft Apple Cider Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat sugar and margarine until creamy.
Add cider and Egg Beaters; beat until smooth.
With electric mixer at low speed, gradually blend in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
Stir in apples and... - 45.6438
Rustic Apple Cake
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Take pan and grease and flour it.
3)Making use of electric mixer attached with a whip, whisk together eggs and sugar to form a thick, pale souffle-like.
4)Add in oil gradually and mix in... - 48.5988
Buttermilk Apple Cake
Lightly grease and flour 8- or 9-in/2 or 2.5 L square cake pan or Bundt pan.
In large bowl, beat together margarine and sugar until combined; beat in buttermilk.
Add flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and apples; mix until combined.
Spread... - 39.2965
Spiced Apple Spritzer
1. In a saucepan combine apple juice concentrate, orange slices, lemon slices, cinnamon and cloves bring to a boil.
2. Simmer with cover reducing heat for 15 minutes.
3. Strain mixture, discarding spices and fruit.
4. With cover and chill... - 42.187
Cream butter and sugar.
Add and beat in eggs.
Sift dry ingredients and add to mixture.
Add apple and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch Pyrex baking dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes. - 39.3867
Old Fashioned Soft Spicy Apple Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium-sized bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and oats.
3. In another bowl beat together the butter, honey, and vanilla. Beat in the eggs, stir in the dry... - 38.276
Apple Butter Spice Cake
Combine the ingredients for topping and set aside.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with extract; gradually add the sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each... - 43.8393
All-american Apple Cake
Sift first 4 ingredients in bowl; set aside.
Combine salad oil and sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg; mix well.
Add buttermilk and dry ingredients alternately to sugar mixture, beating well after each addition.
Beat for 2 minutes or until... - 44.6851
Apple Cinnamon Popovers
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray four 10-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In blender process all ingredients until smooth. Pour 1/4 of batter into each prepared cup. Set cups on baking sheet and bake in middle of center oven rack... - 32.9589
Apple Cinnamon Scones
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture... - 37.0834
German Raw Apple Cake
Cake: Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl.
Add cooking oil.
Beat until frothy.
Add sugar and vanilla.
Sift together and add flour, soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add apples and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan (or spray... - 47.5105
Fresh Apple Fruit Loaf
In a large bowl, mix together brown sugar, oil, sherry, and vanilla.
Stir in raisins, candied fruit, nuts, and dates.
Mix apples with soda until thoroughly combined; stir into fruit-nut mixture.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, salt, cinnamon, and... - 42.4452
Try using local honey which brings out the sweetness of the apples. Make sure to use an apple that will hold its shape like a Granny Smith, Macintosh, Honey Crisp or your favourite crisp local apple variety for the best results. - 0
Fresh Apple Cake
Mix ingredients in order given; batter will be stiff.
Pour in greased and floured tube or Bundt pan.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours at 300°.
Cool before slicing.
Put powdered sugar glaze on top of cake while hot. - 36.6295
Walnut Crumb Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, add the flour, sugar and spices. Mix well.
3) Now, cut in the margarine until the mixture has a coarse consistency.
4) Stir in the nuts.
5) Into the unbaked pie shell, turn half of this... - 48.5158
Glazed Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F. Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
2. Combine the sugar, eggs, oil, salt, juice, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and blend well. This can be prepared in a mixer or by hand.
3. By... - 38.071
Eves Apple Bread
Cream together margarine and raw sugar.
Add eggs and water and stir well.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, cloves and cinnamon.
Beat into sugar-egg mixture, and add apples and walnuts.
Spoon into a greased 9 inch loaf pan.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1... - 39.5895
Spiced Apple Cookies
Stir together flour, baking soda,and spices.
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat butter and sugar, add eggs and soup.
Gradually blend in flour mixture.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by teaspoon on greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes in 350... - 40.2056
Walnut Crumb Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 400° F.
In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar and spices.
Cut in margarine until mixture has a crumbly consistency.
Add nuts and mix well.
Turn half of mixture into unbaked pie shell.
In a large bowl, dissolve baking soda in... - 41.6086
Homemade Apple Muffins
There is nothing better than homemade Apple Muffins for breakfast. Kat Curlee shows us how to make her grandmother's amazingly moist homemade Apple Muffins. - 0
Apple Nut Squares
Combine sugar, oil, eggs, soda, flour, apple, and vanilla.
Spread mixture in a 13- x 9-inch glass baking dish lined with paper towels.
Microwave at HIGH 16 to 18 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn after 8 minutes.
Remove from oven when done. - 35.045
Apple Lemon Sauce Cake
Cream together butter and sugar until light.
Add eggs; beat well.
Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves.
Add alternately with grated apple, mixing well after each addition.
Blend in nuts and raisins.
Spread in greased 13 x 9 x 2"... - 40.1622
Overtime Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325F.
2) Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a large bowl sieve flour with granulated sugar, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4) Mix apple, nuts, 1/2 cup butter and eggs. Beat the mixture until just... - 48.3434
Snacking Applesauce Cake Squares
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
Beat butter in large bowl until creamy.
Blend in eggs, apple juice concentrate and applesauce.
Combine dry ingredients.
Gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended.
Stir in... - 45.8423
Apple Cereal Cookies
Cream together butter and sugars until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Combine flours, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and allspice.
Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
Add grated apple, cereal, oats and raisins.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto... - 40.3456
Pumpkin Apple Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F; spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. In a small bowl, beat the egg; add the buttermilk, apple, and... - 37.1586
Cranberry Apple Punch
1) In a bowl, mix cranberry, apple, and lemon juices and stir.
2) Add lemon slices and pineapple chunks and chill.
3) In a punch bowl, add a block of ice, pour punch over it and then add soda water. - 33.8321
This was one of the favorite desserts at the deli. It is super easy to make and so moist it is hard not to eat the whole thing in one sitting! However, if by chance you can resist, it will taste better the next day. Good luck with that. Resisting, that is! - 133.965
Foolproof Apple Cake
Foolproof Apple Cake is foolproof as it sounds to be. This Foolproof Apple Cake promises a yummy treat and is rich with the flavors of apples and cake seasonings. Check out the recipe of the Foolproof Apple Cake I have listed here. - 46.0394
Apple Dumplings Deluxe
1 Grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Set aside.
2 For dough, in a medium mixing bowl combine the egg and sour cream. In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; add to sour cream... - 38.443
1. Take 16 shallow muffin tins and grease them thoroughly.
2. Cut the margarine into small pieces and keep aside
3. Peel, core, and slice the apples
4. In a pan, cook the apples with brown sugar to taste, over low heat until they form a thick... - 47.7888
Apple Grape Drink
1. In a medium bowl or large pitcher, combine concentrate and club soda. Mix well.
2. Add apple juice and mix once.
3. Place crushed ice in individual glasses and pour juice in each.
4. Serve chilled. - 33.7382
Apple Sauce Cake
Use 3/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce in place of 1/2 cup milk in Two-Egg Cake.
Add 1/4 tsp. soda and half as much baking powder. - 16.0179
Spiced Apple Juice
Cook for 3 minutes in a small saucepan.
Pour tea over ice cubes in a big pitcher and add. - 21.3955
Fresh Apple Cake
Microwave 1/2 cup butter in a 2-quart glass casserole at HIGH 30 seconds.
Cream sugar and softened butter.
Beat in egg and apple.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add nuts to dry ingredients.
Mix dry ingredients and apple mixture.
Cover... - 43.3933
Apple Pound Cake
Pour sugar over apples; let stand for 20 minutes.
Beat oil and eggs together; sift flour, soda and salt together.
Add apples to oil mixture; beat until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in flour mixture slowly; add vanilla and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured tube... - 40.6721
Cream margarine, sugar and egg.
Add flour, soda and salt with apples.
Stir until no trace of flour remains.
Add spices, vanilla and nuts.
Put in 8x8 inch pan, put 1/2 package of butterscotch chips on top.
Bake 40-45 minutes at 350°. - 37.7217
Raw Apple Coffee Cake
Combine above ingredients, mix well, and pour into cake pan.
Mix and sprinkle on top of the batter the following: 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup nutmeats & 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. - 35.1573
Fresh Apple Cake
This will be a stiff batter.
Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, at 350 degrees.
A good coffee cake type and freezes well. - 37.2911
Pour the brandy and bitters into a glass filled with crushed ice.
Add a little soda and mix well.
Twist the lemon peel above the glass, then drop it in. - 27.8872
Apple Date Cake
Cream shortening and sugar, add egg.
Mix flour, soda and salt, and add alternately with apple and dates.
Pour batter into an oiled 9x9 pan.
Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts and spread over batter.
Bake at 350 degrees, 35 minutes. - 39.0066
Fresh Apple Fruit Loaf
Combine brown sugar, oil, honey, sherry or orange juice, and vanilla in a large bowl.
Mix the shredded apple with the baking soda and stir it and the remaining fruits and nuts into the brown sugar mixture.
Sift together the remaining dry... - 41.676
Fresh Apple Cake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla.
Sift flour with salt and soda three times.
Roll pecans and apples in flour mixture and add to egg mixture.
Pour into floured Bundt or tube pan.
Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes. - 40.9263
German Apple Cake
Beat eggs and salad oil until toamy.
Add flour, cinnamon, vanilla, soda, and salt; mix well.
Add diced apples and nuts.
Pour into a greased, floured pan.
Bake 45-60 minutes at 350°. - 38.4491
Cheddar Apple Bread
Cream the shortening and sugar in a bowl and add egg.
Beat in apple pie filling.
Sift the flour, salt, soda and baking powder together and add to creamed mixture.
Add the cheese and walnuts and mix quickly.
Pour into a well-greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake... - 40.2593
Harvest Apple Cake
Combine apples and sugar, let stand.
Beat eggs slightly, beat in oil and vanilla.
Mix and sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Stir in alternately with apple-sugar mixture.
Stir in walnuts; pour in greased and floured oblong pan 13" x 9" x... - 42.8848
Fresh Apple Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour loaf pan.
Mix sugar, shortening, eggs, and vanilla.
Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir until smooth; add apples and nuts.
Pour into prepared loaf pan.
Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
Sprinkle... - 45.7063
Dried Apple Bread
Stew apples just enough to soften, then chop into small pieces about the size of raisins.
Boil apples in the molasses until like thick preserves, then drain off molasses.
To molasses add egg, sour milk & shortening, mix well.
Add flour, salt, baking soda &... - 41.4493
Place peanuts in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Insert wooden skewers into the stem end of apples.
In a small dish, stir together vanilla and baking soda; set aside.
In a heavy saucepan, place sugar, butter, and corn syrup.
Cook over medium heat, stirring to... - 42.6895
Combine the sugar and vegetable oil in a mixing bowl and blend.
Mix in the eggs, egg white and vanilla.
Add a mixture of the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon; blend well.
Stir in the apples and walnuts.
Spread the batter in a greased 9x13 inch cake... - 41.071
Chop apples fine.
Combine molasses and baking soda, and mix with flour and salt.
Add water and chopped apples.
Put in pudding pail and steam 2 hours. - 31.7828
Apple Pie Quick-bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine saltine cracker, flour, apple, tapioca, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix well and set... - 102.008
Apple Oatmeal Cookies
Beat margarine, honey, egg and vanilla together.
Mix flour, soda and cinnamon together.
Add to egg mixture.
Add apple; mix well.
Stir in oats.
Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. - 38.5481
1) Beat the sugar, oil and eggs properly together and add the vanilla.
2) Add the apples next and mix properly.
3) Sift the salt, baking soda, flour and nutmeg together.
4) To the apple mixture, add the dry sifted ingredients as well as the nuts and... - 46.9662
In a large bowl, beat together eggs and sugar.
Beat in vanilla.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and cinnamon and add to egg mixture.
Stir in apples.
Pour in oil and mix well.
Pour batter into a greased 9 by 13-inch pan.
Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake in a... - 41.9704
Glazed Apple Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add egg, flour, baking soda, salt and spices, mix.
Add milk, apples and raisins, mix well.
Drop well rounded t. of batter onto greased sheets 2" apart.
Bake at 400Â° for 10 minutes.
Glaze while hot. - 39.2324
Apple Butter Bars
Combine flour, soda, and salt in a large bowl; add oats and sugar.
Stir in butter, and mix well.
Press half of mixture into a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan; top with apple butter.
Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture, and press in gently with a... - 27.9114
Nuts And Apple Pudding
For pudding, mix apples, eggs, sugar, and cinnamon.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt; add to pudding mixture.
Add the nuts.
Pour into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done.
Combine topping ingredients; cook and... - 45.7609
Apple Oatmeal Cookies
Sift together flour, apple-pie spices, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
Beat margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until mixture is light and fluffy.
Add water and beat well.
Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
Stir to blend completely.
Stir... - 44.2418
Wild Apple Cornbread
Mix together in top of double boiler cornmeal, sugar, salt, milk and margarine.
Set over hot water and cook 10 minutes.
Add eggs, soda (dissolved in water), and apples.
Pour into greased baking dish and bake in preheated oven at 400°F for 30 minutes. - 34.239
Stir together apples, nuts, and sugar.
Let stand, stirring often, until juicy-about 1 hour.
Stir together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Add apple mixture and stir well.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Turn into two greased and floured 1-pound coffee... - 49.4796
Fresh Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use a spoon to stir eggs, oil and sugar together.
3) Add the grated apple, flour, cinnamon and baking soda. Mix well.
4) Add chopped nuts and stir well.
5) Coat a 9x13-inch pan with... - 44.3053
Butterscotch Apple Cookies
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and salt.
In a large mixing bowl, cream brown sugar and butter.
Beat in egg gradually.
Beat in dry ingredients alternately with apple juice.
Stir in apples, walnuts and 1 1/2 cups... - 44.4194
It is fall time again and apples are at the peak, why not take advantage and serve up an exotic apple dumpling dessert to your guest. Watch the video to see how the chef combines apples with few basic ingredients right from the pantry. These dumplings seem to... - 90.1022
Fresh Apple Cake With Brown Sugar
Cream together 2 c. brown sugar and butter until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cloves and 1 tsp.cinnamon.
Add dry ingredients alternately with the coffee, blending... - 42.9787
Apple Nut Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a bowl cream the shortening and sugar using electric mixer till the mixture turns light and fluffy. Ensure that sugar gets completely dissolved.
3) Add egg and water to this mixture and beat... - 51.0232
1) Mix all the ingredients and prepare the batter by adding sufficient water to get thick consistency.
2) Heat the sugar, and water over low heat and let it turn into syrup. Keep warm.
3) Keep a bowl of iced water and a greased serving... - 45.6939
Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line 12 muffin tin cups with paper liners; set aside.
5. In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
4. In a medium-size bowl stir together the oats, buttermilk and yogurt.
5. In a large... - 39.7103
Apple Spice Cupcakes
Thoroughly cream shortening and sugar.
Add vanilla; beat in eggs, one at a time.
Sift together dry ingredients; mix with apples and nuts.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with water.
Place paper bake cups in muffin pans; fill 1/2 full.
Bake at 375Â° about... - 36.5741
Cream shortening and sugar; add eggs and molasses.
Add dry ingredients.
Stir in peanuts, apple and chocolate chips.
Drop on greased baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees, 12-15 minutes. - 36.8861
A simple, easy and delicious apple cake. A great treat, especially in the fall season. - 112.158
1. Preheat oven to 350*F.
2. Grease a baking pan.
3. In a bowl, combine apples, sugar, 1 teaspoon flour and cinnamon. Mix it well.
4. In another bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, walnuts, baking powder, baking soda, softened butter... - 0
Apple Spice Muffins
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious and healthy Apple Spice Muffin. These are great for breakfast or to have as an afternoon snack. - 0
One Bowl Apple Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
For cake: Preheat oven to 350°F .
Butter 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and blend well.
Turn into prepared dish and bake until cake tests done, about 1 hour .
For frosting: Combine remaining ingredients and mix to... - 37.3491
Apple Spice Muffins
These apple spice muffins are the perfect litlle wonders made flavorful with spices and with a hint of lemon juice; I just love the smell that fills up the house when these little miffins are baked. A traditional recipe made from fresh apples, these apple... - 49.434
Caramel Glazed Apple Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Butter and flour a 9-by-13-inch pan.
2. To prepare the cake, beat both sugars and oil in a mixing bowl until very well blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon,... - 39.9762
Apple Date Cookies
1) Take the cookie sheet and coat it with cooking spray.
2) Take the margarine in a bowl and add brown sugar and honey. Beat them well.
3) Add vanilla extract and egg. Beat them.
4) Take the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, soda,... - 48.8982