- » Apple Snack
Apple Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple snack recipes.
Homemade Apple Gingerbread is a different snack from the regular ones. It's something simple but yet easy to make. You can have it as a dessert too. Do check out the video for this easy recipe. - 144.941
Apples And Figs Pastries
How to make tasty apple and figs pastries that are considered a popular breakfast or snack items in Morocco. Add your own personal touch to this recipe by updating the filling! - 135.178
Apple Pie Bread
All the flavors of your favorite apple pie...in a yummy bread! - 135.083
Apple Chutney With Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sweet-and-spicy apple chutney can breathe a new life into any dish and grilled cheese sandwich is no different. If you would like to add a little more flair into your regular cheese sandwich, then jazzing it up with apple chutney could be a great way to amp... - 134.745
Basic Apple Loaf Cake
If you are very wary when it comes to working with dough, for pies, tarts or strudels, this apple loaf cake has to be the best thing to make with apple. There couldn’t be a simpler recipe for a delicious moist apple. This is an easy wet/dry mix cake. No... - 126.33
Apple Slice, 4 Ingredients, Dessert & Sweets, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Apple Slice from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen... - 125.528
Homemade Apple Muffins Bakery Style
Most of the women wonder how bakery products turnout so good? If you are one of them, this apple muffin video is surely for you. Watch it for the useful directions and techniques that can make apple muffin just like the bakery muffins. - 122.11
Taffy Apple Cupcakes
If you love the sweet, gooey taste of caramel, then you'll love these cupcakes! Made from a simple box cake mix and an easy homemade caramel sauce, these cupcakes are a fun and tasty snack filled with the flavors of fall. - 121.386
Apple And Oatmeal Scones
Won't you like to make your holiday parties exciting this season? Then watch this excellent video that shows a unique recipe for apple and oatmeal scones that would definitely add something special to your table. See and try out this recipe with a Virginia... - 117.368
This week I'm cooking up another Thanksgiving treat that you can add to your menu. These great little apple foldovers are simple to make and packed with sweet, sugary goodness. Rosie and Aunt Martha make foldovers for Thanksgiving every year, and I grew up... - 116.072
Grilled Apple Panini
Although panini is an Italian dish, it can be found in several other countries as well. It is a delicious snack, which can be made anytime. It is much simpler to make in the Panini maker. Just watch this video and make a Panini for yourself now. - 115.938
Quick And Easy Candy Apple Cookies
This is a creative spin on the traditional fall favorite- Candy Apples. Watch Brit make Candy Apple Cookies. Why Cookies? Because candy apples are pretty messy to eat and quite difficult to get right. This version of candy apples does not need you to make a... - 114.215
Turkey Apple Wrap
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious turkey wrap with brie and granny smith apples. - 113.901
Apple And Pear Chips For Children
Making healthy snacks for your kids can be super easy. Here is a great recipe for Apple and Pear Chips that will surely have your kids eating them all up! - 112.969
Apple Cider Donuts
Soft & Spiced, these go great with your morning cup o' Joe or warm apple cider! - 112.785
Apple Oatmeal Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F, grease muffin tin/s and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Add the oil, soy milk and applesauce, mix well and stir in the diced... - 112.686
Grilled Chicken And Apple Sandwich
1. In a plate, arrange the bread slices, spread the mayo on both sides of the slices, place the chicken slices and top with the mozzarella cheese.
2. Cover the sandwich with the mozzarella side down and place it in the panini press. Grill the sandwich... - 111.689
Apple Oatmeal Bars: Cookie Jar
Perfect snack for the fall season. A fabulous video to prepare apple oatmeal bars with a dash of lemon. They are perfect treat with apple sauce filling, crunchy oats. This quick and rich bars are a hit with everyone. It is a perfect amalgamation of crispy and... - 110.17
1. In food processor, put cored, sliced apple, and sprinkle lime juice to avoid browning. Chop finely.
2. In a large mixing bowl, drop chopped apple, throw egg, sugar, flour, cinnamon, ginger, and lemon zest. Mix well.
3. Place a skillet... - 109.353
Apples On A Stick
Apples make some delicious snacks. This recipe will be totally enjoyed by the kids! Apples on a stick that are coated with caramel and chilled! This makes a great midday snack or even dessert if you choose. Ready only in minutes, no fuss over this one! - 108.206
Apple Blueberry Muffins
If you like muffins but hesitate because you are diabetic don’t worry, you can eat this Apple Blueberry Muffin without any hesitation! These muffins are not just diabetic-friendly but are lactose-free and gluten-free as well. So without wasting any more... - 108.038
Apple Quinoa Muffins With Spelt Flour And Pecans
Who knew left over quinoa could be made into something so delectable? Well, Vegan Chef Joel uses it in his muffins with apple, spelt flour and pecans. A warm breakfast treat with little effort and which tastes so good. If you are a vegan or someone committed... - 106.577
Apple, Cinnamon And Pecan Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add sugar and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
3. Gradually drop egg and beat after each addition.
4. Throw vanilla, flour, cinnamon, and baking powder into the bowl. Mix... - 105.395
French Apple Walnut Scones
Autumn is the perfect time to enjoy apple recipes. French Apple Walnut Scones is a wonderful pastry recipe that is great in the morning or as an after dinner snack. Made with fresh apples and chopped walnuts, its sweet flavor is irresistible. - 103.735
A short video on how to make apple fritters! I adjusted the recipe halfway through - I ended up using 7 ounces of whole milk (just under a cup). Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and... - 103.444
Healthy & Delicious Apple Banana Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Line muffin cups in a baking tray.
3. Mash the banana in a bowl and peel, core and shred the apple.
4. In a large bowl take all the ingredients and mix well.
5. Divide the batter equally in the... - 103.046
Fried Apples With Brown Sugar Cream
Well this is a winner. Watch Chef Brian make a healthy fried apple snack and top it off with some lemon mint cream. So Good! Perfect to celebrate the abundance of apples in the fall season! - 101.808
Sweet Potato, Pumpkin And Apple Empanadas
Do you have a lot of pumpkin left in the fridge from the holidays? Take a look at this Sweet Potato, Pumpkin and Apple Empanadas recipe video. This is a perfect dish to use up all your pumpkin and WOW your diners. This is an age old, tried and tested recipe.... - 101.615
Savory Apple Bacon Quick Bread
Salty and sweet is a pairing that we love. Savory Apple Bacon Quick Bread is a wonderful bread recipe that combines those two attributes into a one of a kind bread recipe. Moist and delicious, it's hard to say no to a recipe that has bacon in it, even if it... - 101.495
Apple And Berry Crisps
Apple And Berry Crisps – Sweet, crunchy and deluctable! I think that these are the best 'small bites' that one can serve at a cocktail party. Dietician Jennifer Shea makes a healthy apple crisp for dessert in this video. Make these crisps at least a day... - 100.711
Hot Dog Mummies & Apple Bite
Looking for few Halloween recipes that interest kids as much as adults? Watch the video, chef is making hot dog mummies and apple pie. Today she has her grandson along with her to give her a hand. Make these healthy recipes for Halloween. - 100.518
Sweet Apple Buns - Part 1
All of you looking for the recipe of apple buns must try this one. This is the review for part 1 of the video. This part covers blending all the ingredients nicely for making the dough. You should see the video as there are many ingredients in the recipe. - 100.432
Sweet Apple Buns - Part 2
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now see the final step of the recipe. This is the review for part 2 of the video. In this part we learn how to bake the apple buns. A nice and delicious desert you can make for your guests or even take it to a picnic. - 98.6132
Barry gives a quirky look at how to make Apple Turnovers. - 98.4766
Raw And Organic Apple Raisin And Cinnamon Salad
Variety is the spice of life! Those on a raw and vegan food diet will agree with me when I say that it is really tough to find different breakfast and snack options. Well this recipe couples as both and is so delicious that you may not get bored of it. Watch... - 98.3761
Raw Organic Apple Cinnamon Snack
Fitness and health freaks must not miss out on this pure and simple snack made from apples. Health chef Santiago shows how to make Raw Apple Cinnamon snack using organic apples and cinnamon as the key ingredients. Snacking made so easy and healthy! - 96.7273
Apple And Peanut Butter Snack
Why not add proteins to your apples and make them more nutritious. Watch this video that shares this super simple way for a nutrition packed fruit snack. Terry Shanahan comes out with this terrific idea for an absolutely healthy mid time snack. Take a look... - 96.6219
Signature Apple Smoked Meatball Sub Cooked On A Yoder Ys640
1. In a bowl, add egg and Worcestershire sauce. Whisk well.
2. Drop mushroom, garlic, onion, sun dried tomatoes, parsley, and rosemary. Mix to incorporate.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine maple sausage, regular sausage, and ground beef.
4.... - 93.9777
Easy Apple Cinnamon Snack
1. Slice apple and spread tahini sauce on each piece.
2. Sprinkle cinnamon powder on it and serve.
3. Serve it as snack. - 93.6113
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. With a slicer, cut apple 80% to the bottom. Carefully remove the core from the center, keeping the bottom intact.
3. In a small bowl, combine peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, and cocoa powder. Mix... - 91.8423
Cooking With Jess - Grilled Chicken And Apple Panini
1. Coat a nonstick griddle or skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
2. Grill chicken, flipping once, until cooked through, about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
3. Spread half of the panini with mayonnaise.
4. Then top with... - 91.5849
Healthy Was A Cracker Snack
Want to try making an anytime snack at home that's nutritious and tasty and can be the best alternative when you are hungry? Appetizing Wasa Cracker is made with natural ingredients and the combination of cheese and apple as its top up makes it all the more... - 87.8828
Raw Apple And Flax Seeds Sandwich Bread
A unique bread made using apples this is a sure thing for people with wheat allergy and who love to eat sandwiches. It is not as difficult as it may sound, just watch the video to get a better understanding of the recipe. - 87.1554
Grandma's Apple Muffins
Want to try out a simple recipe? Here is Grandma’s Apple Muffins to start with. Having this yummy muffin for breakfast ensures that you make a fabulous start to your day! This recipe is so easy that even an amateur can get this right! Watch this video for a... - 81.4669
Allergy Free Apple And Herb Turkey Sandwich
Looking for a simple on-the-go sandwich recipe that is 100% allergy free and healthy? Then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make a tasty sandwich that everyone can enjoy, at any time of the day. Watch to know more! - 80.7795
Healthy Meal Planning & 2 Snacks
In this video, Brock shares some tips for planning healthy meals ahead of time, and shares two quick, and easy-to-make snacks that are packed full of nutrients. - 76.316
Egg-less Cheese And Apple Coffee Cake
Treat yourself with this delicious and richly flavored apple and cheese coffeecake. A must enjoy snack for all cheese, apple and cake lovers! - 55.8964
Green Apple Snack
Bored of apples! It's time to go green! Green apples make for a healthy snack. And this yummy apple treat is so delicious that your kids won't miss the red apples at all. This no-cooking snack is easy to put together. Just follow Big bear Ron's recipe and get... - 55.22
Apple And Peanut Butter Discs
Apples and peanut butter is probably one of the best combinations every. Right? This quick snack is not only healthy but is going to be a favorite for everyone in your home. - 53.0261
Topsy-turvy Applesauce Cake
I found out a great way to use Apple by making some a delicious Topsy-turvy Applesauce Cake! An incredible snack, this works well at a party or with the kids. Flaunt your skills by giving your guests taste buds a roller coaster ride with this Topsy-turvy... - 52.1751
Apple Pecan Spice Coffee Cake
Would you wanna surprise your folks by serving a totally different tasting Coffee Cake for evening snack then give this Apple Pecan Spice Coffee Cake a try! A great mix of the goodness of apples, peacns and spices, this Coffee Cake is sure to be a hit. Make... - 52.0729
Going by its looks, you can guess that this Gumdrop-applesauce Cake recipe is yummy. The key ingredient here is Apple and takes only 80 minutes to be prepared. You do not need to be a chef to make an appetizing and tasty dish like this. - 51.8793
Frosted Applesauce Cake
Frosted Applesauce cake is one cake that you would love baking and eating too! A delicious mix of apple and nuts, this is an anytime welcome treat!! - 51.7604
Apple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. On a sheet of wax paper, sift flour and baking powder together to blend; keep aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine apples, 1 tablespoon sugar, the lemon juice, and cinnamon and keep aside.
4. In a large... - 51.6858
Apple Ring Fritters
Apple ring fritters can be made for breakfast or even snack. Kids will love these fried snacks as they love fried foods. Simple and easy to make, apple fritters can be a part of menu for a party too. - 51.5658
In my personal opinion, this Applesauce Drop stands Numero Uno in the world and I cannot contain my urge to offer this to you. Less than 30 minutes would be the overall preparation time. Great snack to pep me up! Serve this at the table today and watch it... - 51.3009
Apple Fritters are sweet treat covered in batter and dusted with some sugar on it. Usually, apple fritters are served with some sweet sauce. If you wish to be little innovative try serving hot apple fritter with some whipped cream or ice cream. - 51.2985
Baked Apple Muffins
You can bake these easy and quick baked apple muffins for the kids party and have fun. Be the supermom who goes to work and still bakes the perfect muffins for the party. Try it!! - 51.2252
Try out this sweet and completely delicious Apple Cheesettes; you'll be amazed at the fact that these will turnout just like the the uptown bakery ones! A great holiday time snack, with the delicious combination of apples and cheese!! - 51.0754
Apple Nut Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a bowl cream the shortening and sugar using electric mixer till the mixture turns light and fluffy. Ensure that sugar gets completely dissolved.
3) Add egg and water to this mixture and beat... - 51.0232
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey. Combine well to make a creamy consistency.
2) Add other wet ingredients to the bowl and stir well.
3) Next, sift the dry ingredients into the bowl and combine all together.
4) Add raisins and stir for couple... - 50.6161
Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, 3/4 cup sugar, pecans, baking powder and salt.
3. In a small bowl combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon and set aside.
4. In another small bowl, whisk oil, egg,... - 50.5935
Holiday Apple Walnut Cake
1) In a bowl, pour oil or butter and cream this by adding honey.
2) Stir in other wet ingredients into the bowl.
3) Now add the dry ingredients by sifting. Stir well to prepare a smooth mixture.
4) Gently stir in apples, nuts and raisins and... - 50.5261
Apple Pecan Coffee Cake
1) Into a bowl, add in the shortening and 2 cups of sugar
2) Using an electric beater, cream the mixture well
3) Add in the eggs one at a time beating well after every addition
4) Mix together the flour, baking powder, soda and salt and add to the... - 50.4722
Maple Apple Coffee Cake
If you were waiting for a perfect coffee cake recipe then this Maple Apple Coffee Cake is something you should not miss! Give this coffee cake a try, it is great with tea or coffee! - 50.3482
Wagoim Wheel Apple Pie
An apple pie with a difference!! Wagoim Wheel Apple Pie takes a little more effort but is a guaranteed pleaser! A sweet and yummy snack, this works well the kids too. - 50.3301
Inexpensive Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, sugar and applesauce to combine.
3) In a bowl, place raisins and sift over 1 c. flour. Combine well.
4) Add the dry mixture into the first mixture.
5) Fold in nuts, spices, salt,... - 50.2369
Apple Streusel Coffee Cake
1. Heat oven to 375°F and grease 8-inch square pan.
2. For making cake: in medium bowl using fork cream CRISCO and sugar until blended and crumbly.
3. Put in egg whites and vanilla and beat until fairly smooth.
4. Stir in oat bran and... - 50.1981
Spicy Butternut Balls
Are you looking for an irresistible Spicy Butternut Balls recipe? Pamper everyone, by serving this as a snack. The "spice" in this is from the cinnamon sugar, and the apple butter gives it a unique flavor. A simple recipe that is definitely worth a try! - 50.1333
Apple And Spice Cake
1. Heat the oven to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line a 20 cm (8 in) square tin.
2. Into a bowl add all the ingredients except the caster sugar and mix gradually to blend.
3. Beat well for 2-3 minutes and turn into the prepared... - 50.1023
Apple Date Nut Cake
For your love of fruits and nuts, this Apple Date Nut Cake is definitely a must try! Great for Sunday brnches and tea time snacks this Apple Date Nut Cake is so flavorful that anyone would want to have again and again. - 50.0648
Apple Kraut Special
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Apple Kraut Special - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Apple Kraut Special! - 50.0178
Dried Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
3) In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar and add to the dry ingredients.
4) One at a time, add eggs to this.
5) Gradually, add apples,... - 49.9261
Aplets candy is one that your kids would love. Surprise them with home made candies this holiday season. - 49.9196
Apple Yogurt Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Coat an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients and set aside.
4. In another bowl mix well combining yogurt, eggs, milk, sugar and oil.
5. Add... - 49.789
Apple Nut Coffee Cake
1. In a medium bowl, mix together flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
2. In another bowl, toss nuts with brown sugar, cinnamon and butter; keep aside.
3. Grease a 8x8x2-inch baking pan with butter.
4. Preheat oven to 350°... - 49.613
Apple Spice Bars
If you are yearning for those mouth-watering bites, then try out this simple yet magically delicious Apple Spice Bars. Follow this amazingly effortless recipe and just sit back and relish! - 49.6067
Fresh Apple Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease a 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine in it sugar, flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and salt. Blend nicely.
4) Stir until flour becomes just moist.
5) Spread batter... - 49.5847
Apple Bran Streusel Muffins
Apple Bran Streusel muffins are delectable little treats baked with an assorment of goodies. The bran gives a healthy spin on this muffin baked with apple, cinnamon and brown sugar. Serve them fresh from the oven but beware of requests for more! - 49.5811
Stir together apples, nuts, and sugar.
Let stand, stirring often, until juicy-about 1 hour.
Stir together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Add apple mixture and stir well.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Turn into two greased and floured 1-pound coffee... - 49.4796
Apple Spice Muffins
These apple spice muffins are the perfect litlle wonders made flavorful with spices and with a hint of lemon juice; I just love the smell that fills up the house when these little miffins are baked. A traditional recipe made from fresh apples, these apple... - 49.434
Applesauce Chocolate Cake
The aroma of Applesauce Chocolate Cake is bound to have kitchen full with drooling kids! This is a great recipe. - 49.3583
Apple And Cinnamon Bundt Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Grease a 12 bundt tray with oil and dust with flour.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the apples with muscovado sugar and cinnamon. Toss to mix.
4. In another large basin, beat sugar... - 49.31
1) In a mixing basin, sift the flour and salt and make a well in the centre.
2) Peel, core and slice the apples and coarsely chop the walnuts.
3) Mix with the sultanas, sugar and cinnamon or mixed spice.
4) Mix together the egg, water... - 49.1609
Applesauce Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add raw apple or applesauce to beaten egg-sugar mixture. Mix in oil.
3. Sieve in all the dry ingredients and mix the liquid mixture to it. Blend well.
4. Take a shallow loaf pan and pour in as a thin... - 49.1029
1. Wash and core apples.
2. In a bowl, combine sugar, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, butter and mix.
3. In another bowl, mix flour, 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, cocoa, oil, nuts, brown sugar and mix until blended.
4. Place apples in glass... - 49.042
Special Apple Fritters
Cut the apples into thick rings.
Put them on a plate and sprinkle with the lemon juice, lemon rind, apricot brandy and 3 tablespoons of the sugar.
Turn the apple rings in the mixture to coat them.
Put the jam and water into a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then... - 48.9961
Dutch Apple Doughnuts
These Dutch Apple Doughnuts easily finds their way to the top of my favorite list! Indulge in this delicious snack. Enjoy these topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, or any of your favorite toppings. Filled with the goodness of apples and raisins, this... - 48.9932
Apple Date Cookies
1) Take the cookie sheet and coat it with cooking spray.
2) Take the margarine in a bowl and add brown sugar and honey. Beat them well.
3) Add vanilla extract and egg. Beat them.
4) Take the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, soda,... - 48.8982
Apple Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a saucepan, mix the diced apple, raisins, pecans, 1/2 cup sugar and water together.
3) Stir continuously and cook for about 10 minutes until the mixture is thick and apples are tender.
4) In a large... - 48.8449
Apple-raisin Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease and flour a 9 x 9-inch pan.
3) Take a bowl and combine in it shortening, 3/4 cup sugar and egg.
4) Add milk and mix well.
5) Take a bowl and sift in it baking powder, flour and salt.
6) Add... - 48.8181
Spiced Apple Muffins
Spiced Apple Muffins is a wonderful tea time snack. The flavor of the spices with the apples is simply heavenly. Enjoy!! - 48.8048
Homespun Apple Dumplings
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine flour, corn meal, sugar and salt in it. Cut in 1/3 cup margarine and shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2) Add water to the mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring lightly until mixture forms a... - 48.7471
Vegan Festive Chocolate Sponge Cake
1. Mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Mix oil and water.
3. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
4. Oil the sandwich tins.
5. Stir in the dry ingredients into the oil and water mixture. Beat it until it is of a smooth... - 48.602
Overtime Apple Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 325F.
2) Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a large bowl sieve flour with granulated sugar, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
4) Mix apple, nuts, 1/2 cup butter and eggs. Beat the mixture until just... - 48.3434
Apple And Buckwheat Flour Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a bowl, combine oil, sugar, egg and milk.
3) Mix all the dry ingredients.
4) Add the dry ingredients to the liquid mix, stirring only enough to moisten the flour.
5) Then add the chopped apple.
6)... - 48.3161
Apple Snack Recipes By Category