- » Apple Slice
Apple Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple slice recipes.
Apple Slice, 4 Ingredients, Dessert & Sweets, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Apple Slice from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen... - 125.528
Apple And Peanut Butter Discs
Apples and peanut butter is probably one of the best combinations every. Right? This quick snack is not only healthy but is going to be a favorite for everyone in your home. - 53.0261
Peach And Apple Slice
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Chop the peach slices into small cubes, reserving about 12 slices.
3) On a lightly floured board, roll the pastry to a 9 inch square. Cut off a rectangular piece ( 9 inch × 5inch) and place it on a... - 46.7175
Warm Apple Slices With Custard Sauce
To make custard sauce:
1. In top of double boiler heat milk, over direct heat, until bubbles form around the edge of the pan.
2. In small bowl, slightly beat egg yolks with 3 tablespoons granulated sugar and the salt.
3. Gradually add hot milk,... - 44.9919
Sift flour, measure, and sift together with baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually, mixing until well blended.
Add egg; beat well.
Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
Mixture will be dry and crumbly.
Put... - 43.1825
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl then stir in the sugar.
Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
Pour in the yeast liquid, remaining milk, butter and beaten egg.
With one hand or a wooden... - 43.1255
This apple slices recipe is a baked recipe for apples baked with dough batter of eggs, milk and flour. Prepared with apple slices and cinnamon sandwiched between the dough, the apple slices are sprinkled with sugar and baked in the oven. - 43.0666
Smoked Sausage And Apple Slices On Sauerkraut
Peel and core apples and cut into thin slices.
Heat sauerkraut in a saucepan over medium heat.
Mix in caraway seeds, carrots, and apples, stirring often.
Add salt, thyme, pepper, and wine; blend all ingredients together.
Simmer about 3 minutes.
Remove from... - 42.0067
Fruit And Honey Apple Slices
In a mixing bowl combine dried fruit and orange peel.
Stir in coconut, honey, and cinnamon.
Core the apples; slice each of the apples into 8 rings.
Cut two 18x12-inch pieces of heavy foil.
Place half of the apple slices in the center of 1 piece of... - 41.1611
1. In a frypan melt the butter and add the ginger.
2. Lay in the apple slices stirring well.
3. On each side gently sauté and pour in 2 tablespoons brandy.
4. Set alight.
5. Onto a plate pour some eggnog and arrange the apple... - 40.9632
Spicy Apple Slice
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, beat in egg-yolk and water.
Knead in sifted dry ingredients until mixture comes together in a ball.
Roll out on floured board, line greased 7 in. x 11 in. tin.
Filling Peel, core, and slice apples thinly.... - 39.9011
Arctic Apple Slice
1. Take a large saucepan and dissolve the sugar in water
2. To this, add in apple rings and let it simmer for ten minutes or so until tender.
3. Drain the contents of the saucepan and allow to cool
4. Make thirteen slices of the arctic roll.
5. Between... - 37.3862
Pickled Apple Slices
Drain liquid from apples into saucepan.
Add vinegar, water, sugar, spice, and lemon.
Bring to a boil, and add apples and raisins.
Simmer for three minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand overnight before using. - 36.2662
Chocolate Apple Slices
Line a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
Melt chocolate in a small heavy pan over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
Mix in brandy flavoring.
Remove from heat.
Place apple wedges in a bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss gently Drain and dry apple... - 35.2446
Skillet Apple Slices
1) Skin and core apples and slice them into thin pieces.
2) In a covered skillet, over moderate heat, melt butter and sauté apples with 2 tablespoons of sugar in it for about 5 minutes, tossing apples once or twice.
3) Pour in wine and... - 35.2126
Crispy Baked Apple Slices
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 2-quart ovenproof dish.
Arrange apples evenly in dish.
Pour apple juice over apples.
In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon.
Cut in Butter Flavor Crisco® until crumbly.
Spoon evenly over apples.
Bake at 375°F for 35... - 34.8841
Baked Apple Slices
These baked apple slices are simple desserts prepared with fresh apples and a bit of flour and sugar. Baked with a caoting of flour with sugar and cinnamon for flavor, the baked apple slices can be served with whipped cream. - 34.1482
Grilled Apple Slices
1) Pare the apples, core and thinly slice them.
2) In a skillet, add the sliced apples, butter and sugar together.
3) Cover and saute over a medium heat for about 5 minutes, turning the apples 1 or 2 times.
4) Pour in the wine and... - 33.9392
Glazed Apple Slices
Pare, core and slice apples; arrange in shal low baking dish.
Combine 1 cup sugar, lemon juice, rind and spices with water; pour over apples.
Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
Sprinkle top with remaining sugar.
Broil under low heat for 5 minutes.
Serve warm... - 31.8695
Poached Apple Slices
Place apple slices in a large bowl; add lemon juice, tossing well.
Combine water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon stick in a large nonstick skillet; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, until mixture is reduced to 1/3 cup.
Remove and... - 31.6248
Roll out pastry, line greased 7 in. x 11 in. tin, bake in moderately hot oven Mark 5, 375°F., 15 minutes; cool.
Spread with jam.
Beat egg-whites until stiff, gradually beat in sugar.
Lightly fold in cake crumbs, cocoa, peanuts; flavour with vanilla.... - 31.3014
Fried Shenandoah Valley Apple Slices
Peel and core the apples.
Cut them in eighths.
Combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Add the apple slices.
Melt the butter in a large deep skillet.
Add the apple slices and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until done. - 31.1404
Combine all ingredients except apples; bring to a boil.
Add apples; cook just until tender.
Do not overcook.
Seal in sterilized jars. - 30.076
Liver With Apple Slices
Cut the liver into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and toss the liver in it for 1 or 2 minutes, just to colour it slightly.
Transfer to a plate using a slotted spoon.
Core the apples but do not peel them.
Cut into thin slices or rings.
Pour... - 29.8298
Spiced Apple Slices
Combine sugar, vinegar, cloves and cinnamon in a saucepan, boil for 3 minutes.
Core and cut each apple into 4 slices and add to the syrup.
Simmer for 7 or 8 minutes, or until apples are transparent, turning slices very carefully during cooking and spooning... - 29.8199
Peanutty Apple Slices
1. Slice each apple quarter into 3 slices.
2. Spread each slice with peanut butter and press into the crushed corn flakes.
3. Serve arranged nicely on a platter. - 29.1615
Baked Apple Slices
Arrange half the apple slices in oiled casserole.
Sprinkle with half of lemon juice and rind, honey, seeds and oil.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Bake uncovered at 350Â° F. for 30 minutes.
Serve hot or cold, topped with yoghurt. - 29.0471
Apple Slice Sandwiches
Combine cheese with cream and blend well.
Stir in walnuts and raisins.
Slice bread into 12 thin slices.
Spread thickly with cheese mixture.
Cut each round in half and top each half with a thin apple slice. - 28.0814
Sauteed Apple Slices
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Stir in brown sugar and cook, stirring, until sugar has melted.
Add apple slices and cook, stirring, just until apples are tender but still retain their shape. - 27.0354
Candied Apple Slices
Slice apples 1/3 inch thick.
Cook candies and sugar in water until melted; add coloring and apples.
Cook slowly for 10 minutes or until transparent but not soft.
Chill. - 23.5463
Apple Slices With Vanilla Cream
1. Core out the centres of the apples and then cut into round slices.
2. Steam the apple slices until soft.
3. Arrange the apple slices on a plate and pour the vanilla cream on top. Place in the refrigerator. - 21.6556
Milk Chocolate Raisin Apple Snack
CORE and slice apple into 8 or 12 wedges.
SPREAD one side of each slice with a layer of peanut butter.
TOP each slice with some chocolate raisins and press into peanut butter. Serve for a snack or
dessert. - 0
Apple Slice Recipes By Category