- » Apple Side Dish
Apple Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple side dish recipes.
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Spicy Apple Hd
If you are searching for a perfect side dish recipe to serve in your holiday meal, then consider this one. It is a simple but delicate recipe, where acorn squash halves are baked with a filling of spicy apples. Doesn't that sound delicious? Watch the video... - 137.613
Apple Butter Sauce
Have you ever thought of making a sweet tasting apple butter sauce? Here is a recipe video that shows how to make a quick and easy sauce for side dish. It's easy, delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to meat and... - 135.161
Original Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
Don’t you just love Cracker Barrel’s fried apples? Guess what you do not have to go down to this country store to buy them cause this copycat recipe video shows you how to make these delicious apples at home. The ingredient list has nothing that you will... - 132.344
Apple And Sweet Onion Chutney
Gluten free dishes are greatly beneficial in keeping your health in good form besides tasting well enough. Check out the recipe top make tangy, sweet and little spicy Apple and Sweet Onion Chutney in a simple way to last for a few days. Great with meats,... - 124.075
Fresh Apple And Cranberry Slaw
Watch this video and learn to make a fresh and flavorful crunchy apple slaw that is sure to leave your guests asking for more! The slaw will go well with almost everything. It can even be savored alone. The taste is really great! - 122.81
Classic Apple Shallot Salad Dressing
This is a fruity yet savory blend of flavors for your fresh green salads! You love the sweet and tart flavor of apple in the dressing. You can always make this recipe your own. Watch and learn from Tse as she makes it in this video. Enjoy! - 118.321
Applesauce With Cinnamon Flavor
Keep the kids entertained - invite them into the kitchen to make these delicious and nutritious apple sauce with cinnamon. This sauce is given a whole new flavour intensity with the right amount of cinnamon. . Its completely fat-free and makes a delicious... - 115.983
Valentines Day Red Applesauce Mold
No Valentine’s Day spread is complete with a decadent dish. And Betty’s hot and sweet red applesauce mold perfectly fits the bill. This recipe brings together yummy flavors of applesauce, cherry jellos, red hot cinnamon candies and more in a perfectly... - 110.554
Best Dressing/stuffing Ever
1. In a food processor chop the carrots and onion.
2. Saute the onion, carrot and celery in a pan along with turkey fat for few minute and then add the apples, sausages, corn, stock and the stiffing mix, stir well and then turn off the... - 109.766
Stuffed Squash With Sage And Apple
Preheat Dutch oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Cut squash in half and remove seeds from cavity.
2. Split butter and put equal amounts in each cavity and place squash flesh side up in the dutch oven.
3. In another bowl, mix together... - 109.311
Dandelion, Apple, Fennel Salad
This is one of my favorite salads! The peppery goodness of the dandelion greens is perfect juxtaposed against the sweetness of the apples and fennel. Then mix in salty bacon and you have a flavor extravaganza that calls out to be served with warm flavorful... - 108.207
Red Cabbage And Apple Tarts - This Week's Feast
Cute little individual tarts made with cabbage and apples that are cooked with honey. They're topped with pie crust, baked, then topped with gorgonzola cheese and reduced balsamic vinegar. They are meant to be eaten alongside a Steak Salad. - 107.097
Classic Apple Cranberry Stuffing
This stuffing is a quintessential Thanksgiving staple. You add your own personal touch by throwing in some of your favorite winter vegetables. It is just a healthy blend that you can even have it just as a salad if you like. Good video from the Amateur... - 104.529
Warm Apple Pear Sauce
We switched things up at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club and made a Warm Apple Pear Sauce. Watch Jose and I cook it up & enjoy your Thanksgiving feast - 103.35
Cranberry Apple Chutney
This cranberry apple chutney recipe is really easy, and you can add it any meal for a huge flavor boost. I always love having a good sauce around to make healthy vegan recipes instantly delicious. - 103.221
1. In a blender pour in all the dressing ingredients, blend for few minutes.
2. Keep the dressing aside.
3. Arrange the greens in a large bowl; add in the carrots, apples, beetroots, dandelions and sprouts.
4. Drizzle the dressing over... - 102.999
Classic Wintry Waldorf Salad
Whether you are looking for an impressive starter for your holiday menu or a wholesome side dish to accompany your ham or pork pie, this classic salad will beautifully complement your fare. An ideal winter salad, Betty, in this recipe video, shares her own... - 102.169
Whether you are looking for a light lunch option or chunky winter starter, this is it. This no-cook salad can be tossed together in minutes and served as a yummy side or even a main dish. Betty shares an extremely simple apple salad recipe that is packed with... - 100.12
Autumn Mashers: On The Side #12
Perfect with a chicken, pork or turkey dinner, these mashers have loads more flavor than regular mashed potatoes! - 99.8941
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 94.2649
Chicken And Apple Pasta Salad
1. Cook the pasta in salt water for 8 minutes and once it’s done drain it and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl mix the pasta along with the apple, chicken breast, basil paste, Italian dressing & balsamic vinegar. Toss well so... - 94.2327
Asian Style Apple Jicama Coleslaw
I love the Asian flavors of this coleslaw. I must say that jicama and apple is a great combination and gives this slaw a wonderful crunchy texture. I made this slaw to serve with spicy asian style burgers and my family loved it. It’s a healthy salad with... - 93.69
Quick And Easy Homemade Applesauce - Part 1
You don't have to ditch your diet to binge into desserts. With this homemade applesauce recipe, even you can enjoy your favorite baked desserts at home, sans the unwanted calories. It's so simple and easy to make that you won't mind trashing the can of canola... - 85.7667
Quick And Easy Homemade Applesauce - Part 2
Eating healthy doesn't mean that you miss out on your much loved breads and buns. But how? Simple, just substitute the cooking fat with homemade applesauce and enjoy a low-fat treat. This video presents an extremely simple recipe of this sumptuous applesauce... - 85.4635
Organic Raw Salsa De Manza
Searching for a healthy and yummy salsa recipe that is not too mainstream? Then this MadeWithLove video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 77.8763
Cranberry apple salad is a crunchy and tasty salad that can be served with any of the turkey dishes prepared for Thanksgiving. This salad is very refreshing and makes meal much more enjoyable. - 53.7619
Frozen Applesauce Salad
Your search for the perfect Frozen Applesauce Salad recipe ends right here! Frozen Applesauce Salad goes perfectly as Side Dish. You won't regret considering this as an option! - 51.6616
Apple And Cheddar Strata
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. Grease and 8-inch square baking dish with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
4. In the baking dish, arrange 3/4 of bread cubes in a single layer.
5. In a... - 50.876
Apple Cabbage Slaw
1) In a small saucepan, combine together the sugar, flour, mustard and celery seeds. Stir in the milk very gradually.
2) Cook the ingredients over moderate heat, constantly stirring, till the mixture has thickened.
3) Take the mixture off the heat and... - 50.2175
Lettuce Apple And Orange Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves and wash them well.
2. Soak lettuce in a bowl of ice-cold water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
4. Tear lettuce leaves into suitable-sized pieces.
5. In a large salad bowl add... - 49.841
Apple Cheese Squares
In large mixing bowl, combine unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
Add applesauce, margarine, egg and orange juice concentrate.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until... - 49.7843
Roasted Winter Squash And Apple Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To prepare the pesto, blend walnuts, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, vinegar, salt and 2 to 3 tblsp water to a fine paste, using a food processor.
3. Remove the paste in a bowl adjust consistency using water and season... - 49.5502
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy
Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Danish Meat Loaf With Apple Gravy; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 49.2271
Caramel Apple Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Take a clean bowl and mix butter, cinnamon, salt, pecans, flour, crumbs, and sugar in it.
3) Arrange the apple slices in the pie shell and pour the above mixture over them.
4) Place the pie shell in the... - 49.2052
Creamy Golden Waldorf
This absolutely delicious recipe for Creamy Golden Waldorf will delight your friends and family. A must try easy to make dish. Curious to know how This Creamy Golden Waldorf turned out for you. - 48.7749
Apple And Lettuce Salad
1. Pluck the lettuce leaves off the heat and wash thoroughly.
Plunge the leaves into a bowl of ice-chilled water for about 30 minutes.
3. Drain the lettuce and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
4. Tear the leaves into bite sized... - 48.4432
Minted Zucchini And Apple Salad
1) In a small bowl, soak the currants in the port for at least 2 hours or overnight. Drain thoroughly.
2) In a large bowl, place zucchini and apple strips and toss by adding lemon juice.
3) Add the cheese and onions and toss well to... - 48.2317
Apple Cinnamon Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add 1/2 cup butter to cream by slowly adding sugar.
3) Beat the mixture to light and fluffy.
4) Add eggs one by one and beat each time.
5) In a bowl, mix soda and buttermilk. Add this mixture to the batter... - 48.1845
Individual Apple Sauce Date Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F
2) Take a mixing bowl and sift flour and salt together.
3) Using 2 knives or pastry blender, cut in the shortening and add cheese to the mixing bowl. Mix well to avoid formation of lumps.
4) Now, add water... - 48.0598
Harvest Home Fries
1. Take a 12-inch skillet and add 2-teaspoon oil in it.
2. Now arrange a single layer of potatoes on the bottom of the pan and cook these until potatoes are turned light brown in color. It will take at the max 2-3 minutes time.
3. Transfer potatoes in... - 47.9268
Apple Pineapple Raita
1. In a mixing bowl, toss together lime juice, coarsely grated apple.
2. Add garlic, ginger, and pineapple; toss well to combine.
3. Strain the mixture through a fine strainer.
4. Drain and discard excess liquid.
5. Return the fruit to the bowl.
6.... - 47.8737
Apple Cider Bread
Place apple cider in a stainless steel, glass, or enameled pan over high heat and reduce to 1/4 cup.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat eggs with vegetable oil; stir in pure'e, sugar, rind, and cider.
Mix together all dry ingredients except nuts.
Fold the wet... - 47.6808
Apple Walnuts Dumplings
1) Pre-heat oven to hot (425° F).
2) Roll out pastry and cut out 6 squares having 7 inches dimension.
3) In a bowl, add sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, pineapple juice and butter or margarine.
4) Place over heat, to cook for 5 minutes.
5) Fold... - 47.6352
Party Baked Apples
1) Preheat oven to moderate (350° F).
2) In a saucepan, add syrup, water, cinnamon, lemon rind, butter or margarine, and the first 2 tablespoons sugar.
3) Place over heat and bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Peel the upper half of the... - 47.6176
Herbed Apple Cornbread Stuffing
1) In a custard cup, combine water and instant onion. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together apple, cornbread, parsley, sage, thyme, onion and black pepper. Also, add... - 47.5816
1. In a bowl, add apple slices and lemon juice and toss them together
2. In a larger bowl, sift the flour and baking powder and mix it in with butter or margarine
3. To it, add the lemon rind and castor sugar
4. Add cold milk to it and blend it into a... - 47.5731
Spiced Courgette And Apple
1. Chop courgettes and apple into finger-sized pieces.
2. In a large saucepan heat oil and fry courgette and apple pieces for 3 minutes.
3. Add other ingredients and mix.
4. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes until done.
5.... - 47.5666
Apple Sauce Ham Steak
1) Take a dish and fry one ham steak, each side for 45 seconds.
2) Save the fat.
3) Continue the same process for the second steak.
4) Add the fat from the second ham to the first and save.
5) Take a baking dish and place both the steaks in it.
6) Add... - 47.4851
Roast Wild Goose With Baked Apples
1) Preheat the oven to 500 degrees
2) In a kettle of boiling water, place the goose and simmer for about an hour
3) Remove the bird and wipe it dry
4) In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion, fat, sage, salt and pepper
5) Stuff the... - 47.4678
Walnut Cheddar Apple Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9x5-inch loaf pan.
Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Add... - 47.4634
Lime Jelly With Cucumber And Apple
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for marinade.
2) In the same bowl, add cucumber and apples and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. ... - 47.4193
Congealed Waldorf Salad
Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over 2 cups cold water in a large saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Stir in sugar.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin and sugar dissolve.
Remove from heat; stir in juices.
Chill gelatin mixture 1 1/2 hours or until... - 47.3709
Unusual Apple Salad
Unusual Apple Salad is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Unusual Apple Salad and... - 47.3458
Cranberry Apple Chutney
Cranberry apple chutney is a spiced apple, cranberry and raisin chuteny. A cooked chutney, this indulgently spiced and sweetened chutney is made with fresh fruits. With added onions for that extra flavor dose, the cranberry apple chutney is spiced with... - 47.2796
Beet And Apple Salad
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Trim the tops from the beets, leaving 1/2" of the stems and the roots intact.
Place the beets on a piece of foil.
Fold the foil up and over the beets and fold the edges to seal.
Place the foil packet on a baking sheet and roast for... - 47.2426
Apple And Walnut Loaf
1) Take a 450 g/1 lb loaf tin and grease it or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven moderately to (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, put all the ingredients and beat for 2 minutes until... - 47.1883
Sausage And Apple Stuffing
Crumble sausage into 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 6 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Combine butter, mushrooms, apple, celery and onion in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave... - 47.1519
Scampi Apple And Cheese Salad
1) Roll the cheese into round ball shapes about the size of walnuts.
2) Next, roll the cheese balls on a layer of chopped nuts.
3) Chill them.
4) Take a 4 glass serving dishes and in each, put some shredded escarole, lettuce or endive.
5) Arrange on... - 47.0714
Cheese And Apple Burgers
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine mince beef, onion, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cheddar, grated apple and ground black pepper.
2. Using your hands or a spoon, mix the ingredients well.
3. Divide the mixture into six equal portions
4. Shape into... - 47.0445
Mousselines Of Chicken And Apple With Apple Wine And Cream Sauce
Put the sliced apple with the lemon juice into a saucepan and cook over a gentle heat, until very soft.
Reduce to a puree in a food processor.
Put the roughly chopped chicken breast into a food processor and reduce to a paste.
Add the apple puree, egg and egg... - 46.9811
Apple Kuchen Bread
Grease and line a 9-inch round spring form pan.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl, then stir in the spice and sugar.
Add three-quarters of the butter or margarine and rub in until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Put aside 1/2 cup of the... - 46.899
Apple Tomato Chutney
Have you still not got your favorite Apple Chutney right? Forget about the mess it created the last time you tried it. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Apple Chutney. It's sure to come out incredibly delicious and be amazed with the ease it's done! - 46.8864
1) Peel the apples and onions and grate them.
2) In boiling water, place the tomatoes for some seconds and then remove the skins. Chop the tomatoes.
3) Chop the pepper and celery into small pieces. Slice the garlic and crush it with some... - 46.7934
Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives
I might be having faded memories of my childhood days but that Asparagus With Roasted Peppers And Olives made by mom still hold the power to charm my tastebuds. In our house preparations began in advance for any party and once I saw my mom putting some... - 46.7677
Braised Guinea Yowl With Crab Apple Sauce
Remove all excess fat from the guinea fowl and cut off the parson's nose.
Put the chopped vegetables and garlic (if used) in the bottom of a saucepan or flameproof casserole which is just large enough to hold the bird.
Heat a little oil in a frying pan and... - 46.7584
Apple Cider Baked Bacon
Simmer back bacon in water for one hour.
Drain and place in an open, heatproof dish.
Pour on cider.
Sprinkle with cloves.
Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes, basting 4-5 times.
To finish off, use either of the following methods. (A)
Combine brown sugar,... - 46.7402
Turkey With Apple Stuffing
In a large skillet, saute apples, almonds, onion and celery in butter for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in salt, cinnamon and poultry seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine bread cubes, raisins and apple mixture.
Add cider and egg substitute; toss to... - 46.6406
Cranberry And Apple Cheese Mousse
1. In a saucepan place the cranberries and apple slices with 2 ounces sugar.
Heat gently until the fruit softens
2. Drain this, bring the juice to 1/4 pt with a bit of water and add a few drops of pink colouring.
3. Dissolve 1.5 level teaspoons of... - 46.6268
Duckling With Apple Stuffing
Duckling With Apple Stuffing is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Duckling With Apple Stuffing; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 46.6255
Sausage Apple Bake
1.In a bowl mix apple, onion, egg, pepper and sausage. Mix all the ingredients very well.
2. Mold the mixture into 16 meatballs.
3. Brown the meatballs in an ovenproof skillet.
4. Pour off fat from the skillet.
3. Add broth, carrots,... - 46.5948
Apple & Dried Cherry Chutney
Apple and dried cherry chutney is a spiced fruit chutney made with granny smith apples. Prepared with added red onions, and spiced with ginger, red pepper and sugar to taste, the apple and dried cherry chutney has a hint of balsamic vinegar to taste. cooked... - 46.5528
Fig And Apple Chutney
Clip stems from figs.
Using metal blade, process figs, a portion at a time, with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; you should have 6 cups.
Place in a 6-quart or larger pan.
Peel, core, and quarter apples.
Process, a portion at a time, with on-off bursts... - 46.5409
Roast Goose With Sweet Potato And Apple Dressing
Goose dishes are truly exotic, of which this Roast Goose With Sweet Potato and Apple Dressing is next to heavenly! Yes, here's a simple recipe for this extremely tasty dish and I bet, you're sure gonna fall in love with this! - 46.473
Golden Apple Boston Brown Bread
In large bowl, cream butter, honey and molasses.
In medium bowl, combine flours, cornmeal, baking soda and salt.
Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in apples.
Pour batter into 2 greased 8 1/4... - 46.4656
Apple And Blackcurrant Mousse
1. Clean, peel and core the apples
2. Place the apples in the saucepan with butter, three quarter of the sugar
3. Cook gently until soft and mushy or for fifteen minutes
4. Pass the apples through a sieve
5. Set the purée in the saucepan... - 46.4389
Apple Walnut Muffins
Apple Walnut Muffins is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.3651
Ham And Apple Monte Cristo Sandwich
This Ham And Apple Monte Cristo Sandwich is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Ham And Apple Monte Cristo Sandwich dish; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 46.3289
Apple Salad With Olives And Wild Rocket
1) Get ready with all the ingredients and the utensils required.
2) In a bowl, combine the ingredients for dressing and whisk till well amamlgamated. ... - 46.2981
Frozen Apple Salad
This absolutely delicious recipe for Frozen Apple Salad is a must-try easy to make dish. Let me know how this Frozen Apple Salad turns out for you. - 46.1994
Crown Roast Of Pork With Sausage Apple Stuffing
Crown Roast Of Pork With Sausage Apple Stuffing is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 46.153
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs, vanilla extract and applesauce and beat... - 46.1314
Curry Apple Rice
1) In a skillet, add oil or butter to heat up.
2) Add rice to sauté until light brown.
3) Remove rice in a separate plate.
4) Add celery, green pepper, onion and apple in remaining oil and sauté until brown.
5) Remove from the pan and add to rice.
6)... - 46.1059
Crispy Marinated Vegetable Salad
1) In a bowl, add vinegar, apple juice and pepper.
2) Keep aside.
3) Combine the rest of the ingredients.
4) Pour the marinade over the vegetables and stir gently.
5) Cover and chill for several hours, stirring occasionally.
6) Serve as a... - 46.0826
Indonesian Apple Rice
1) In a large saucepan, filled with salted boiling water cook the rice for 15 minutes or until it is done.
2) In a second saucepan, heat oil. Set aside a few sliced apples for garnish. Add in the remaining chopped apples into the pan.
3) Next, add in... - 46.0657
Lambs Hearts With Celery And Apple
Brown the heart slices and onion in the lard.
Remove from the fat.
Place in casserole.
Using a clean pan saute the celery in butter.
Place in casserole.
Blend the cornflour with 4 tablespoons of cold stock.
Slowly stir into the butter to make a roux.
Blend in... - 45.995
Pork Stuffed Baked Apples
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) To prepare the stuffing, in a saucepan, melt half of the margarine and add the onion. Gently cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Into a bowl, tip the cooked onion.
4) In the saucepan, melt the... - 45.9543
Autumn's Gold Apple Salad
This absolutely delicious recipe for Autumn's Gold Apple Salad will delight your friends and family. A must try easy to make dish. - 45.9147
Crown Roast Of Pork With Sausage Apple Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 350° F. [180° C.].
For the stuffing, melt the butter over medium heat in an 8- to 10-inch [20- to 25-cm.] skillet.
When the foam subsides, add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, for about five minutes, then add the celery and... - 45.902
Red Cabbage With Apple
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In an ovenproof container, make layers of cabbage, onions and apples.
3) Sprinkle each layer with sugar and seasoning.
4) Stream in the wine vinegar and dot with the butter.
5) Cover with foil and oven... - 45.8671
Blackberry And Apple Conde
1. In a saucepan, bring the milk to a boil and add rice and castor sugar
2. Transfer this into the caserole, cover it and cook in the oven at 300°F for an hour or until the rice turns tender
3. When cool, add four tablesppons of single cream and turn... - 45.8313
Apple Lime Molded Salad
Apple lime molded salad is a chill and serve salad and you can confidently add this to your party menu - take my word! The flavors of fruits and whipped cream play a part in making this apple lime molded salad taste richer. Check out the recipe of this yummy... - 45.8122
This Apple Dumplings is a great Side Dish! A guaranteed hit each time, you may want to keep a stock of apples at all times! - 45.6423
This Apple Lasagna recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Apple Lasagna on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 45.6123
Potato Pancakes With Apple Sauce
1. In a saucepan, cook apple slices with apple juice, on low heat for about 10 to 20 minutes or until apple turn tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
2. Using a blender, blend the mixture to a smooth mixture.
3. Stir cinnamon into the... - 45.5665
Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze
Get ready to be stupefied by the irresistible and addictive taste of this Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze recipe. The goodness of Poultry makes Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze a healthy treat. This compelling Butter... - 45.556
Apple Waldorf Salad Moulds
Dissolve jelly in hot water.
Add cold water or apple juice, lemon juce and salt.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in remaining ingredients.
Turn into individual moulds.
Unmould and garnish with apple rings, dipped in lemon juice.
Serve with cheese... - 45.4931
Millet Stuffed Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cut approximately 1/2 inch from the top of each apple and remove the cores.
3. Hollow the apples with a spoon, leaving sturdy shells.
4. Finely chop 1 cup of apple pulp and set aside; reserve the tops and... - 45.4677
1. Take cheesecloth, put cinnamon sticks, mustard seeds, and cloves in it and tie it well.
2. Take a 6 quart saucepan, put the tied cheesecloth in it and stir in vinegar, sugar and salt.
3. Once boiled, lower the flame and cook for 10-15... - 45.4545
Apple Side Dish Recipes By Category