- » Apple Sauce
Apple Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple sauce recipes.
Julie's Homemade Apple Sauce
Once you try your hand at homemade applesauce, you’ll never want store-bought again. I like to make applesauce in a pressure cooker, which takes only 10 minutes at high pressure, or slowly simmered overnight in a slow cooker. - 112.522
Caramel Apple Sauce
1. Core and slice apple into pieces.
2. In a bowl, add apple slices and lime juice. Mix well, and set aside.
3. Place a frying pan on medium heat, add sugar and 2 tablespoons of water in it. Do not stir, just swirl the pan around and... - 109.716
Homemade Apple Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, pour water and add sliced apples in it.
2. Add lemon juice, mixed spice, and sugar.
3. Place it on high heat, and bring it to a boil.
4. Turn the heat to low, cover it with lid and allow it to simmer for 10-15 or until apples... - 105.692
Warm Apple Pear Sauce
We switched things up at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club and made a Warm Apple Pear Sauce. Watch Jose and I cook it up & enjoy your Thanksgiving feast - 105.289
Instant Apple Sauce Shooter
Need a drink to serve at your intimate soiree? Try Derrick Schommer's instant applesauce shooter. Charged with sour apple pucker, goldschlager and some pineapple juice, this is one drink that will warm you up to the bones. Take a look into the video and get... - 97.1997
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 94.5315
Mouthwatering apple sauce recipe. To make apple sauce, first you have to pick some apples. - 89.2401
Slow Cooked Apple Sauce
A versatile spread, Apple Sauce has stood the test of times. It definitely scores with kids for its natural sweet flavor and taste. It is a healthy accompaniment to an any time snack that can be done at home with ease. - 78.5911
Apple Sauce Nut Bread
1. Grease three (9-inch X 5-inch) loaf pans.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together the first 4 ingredients.
4. Stir in the sugar and nuts. Keep aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl,... - 49.1359
Individual Apple Sauce Date Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F
2) Take a mixing bowl and sift flour and salt together.
3) Using 2 knives or pastry blender, cut in the shortening and add cheese to the mixing bowl. Mix well to avoid formation of lumps.
4) Now, add water... - 48.2786
Apple Sauce Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter with sugar and ensure to stir constantly until sugar dissolves.
3) Beat in egg, apple sauce, and juice.
4) Blend flour with salt, baking powder, and baking soda and stir int... - 48.238
Apple Sauce Ham Steak
1) Take a dish and fry one ham steak, each side for 45 seconds.
2) Save the fat.
3) Continue the same process for the second steak.
4) Add the fat from the second ham to the first and save.
5) Take a baking dish and place both the steaks in it.
6) Add... - 47.6883
Braised Guinea Yowl With Crab Apple Sauce
Remove all excess fat from the guinea fowl and cut off the parson's nose.
Put the chopped vegetables and garlic (if used) in the bottom of a saucepan or flameproof casserole which is just large enough to hold the bird.
Heat a little oil in a frying pan and... - 46.972
Rhubarb Apple Sauce With Sugar Toast
1) Slice each bread piece into two triangles diagonally.
2) In a 2 litre (3 1/2 pint) baking dish, toss the chopped apple with the lemon juice.
3) Stir in rhubarb, sugar, sherry and nutmeg.
4) Microwave the mixture, covered for 10 to 12... - 46.7606
Apple Sauce Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, cream shortening, sugar and eggs until light.
4) Alternately, add the creamed mixture and applesauce to the dry mixture.
5) Fold in nuts and... - 45.9706
Apple Sauce Gingerbread Cookies
Sift together flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; set aside.
In bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat margarine, sugar and molasses until creamy.
Alternately blend in dry ingredients and apple sauce.
Cover and chill dough for... - 44.47
Roast Pork With Apple Sauce
With a small pointed knife, prick the meat here and there, sliding in a piece of garlic along the knife blade at each incision.
Mix the brown sugar with the mustard and spread over the meat.
Put the meat into a long dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 30... - 44.4513
Spicy Apple Sauce Cake
Combine raisins and water in 2-c. glass measuring cup.
Microwave at high setting 3 minutes, or until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir in applesauce.
Cool to lukewarm.
Grease 2 1/2-qt. glass mixing bowl.
Place greased 2 1/2" diameter drinking glass in center of... - 44.4193
Hot Apple Sauce
1) First peel the apples and then core and chop them.
2) Skin the onion and cut into slices.
3) In a pan, put the onion, apples, spices and 2 tablespoons of vinegar and cook over very low flame till the apples have tendered.
4) Liquidize... - 44.3218
Wheat Waffles With Apple Sauce
Heat oil in a large pan over moderate heat.
Add apples and saute for about 10 minutes till honey-coloured.
Add cinnamon and apple juice and cook for about 3 minutes till thick.
Cover and keep warm.
Sift dry ingredients for waffles into a large bowl.
Add honey... - 44.3123
Lemon Apple Sauce Chicken
1. In deep saucepan, cook chicken in apple juice uncovered, over medium heat about 15 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
2. From the saucepan remove chicken reserving the broth.
3. In large frypan, melt butter over medium heat... - 44.2422
Apple Sauce Pancakes
1) Whisk egg yolks and add with butter.
2) Whisk egg whites until they reach a stiff stage.
3) Into a mixing bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder.
4) Mix in rest of the ingredients.
5) Fold in yolk and white mixture.
6) Onto a hot greased griddle,... - 43.7294
Tree Top Mom's Apple Sauce Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl and add sugar and cream shortening in it. Cream the mixture using hand mixer and blend in apple sauce.
3. Take a separate bowl and add all dry ingredients and add the apple-sauce mixture. Mix... - 43.3708
Mott's Apple Sauce Scalloped Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat and whisk in flour, cook for 2 minutes without changing colour and then add the milk and apple sauce.
3. Keep cooking, stirring continuously, bring the sauce to... - 42.6736
Sauces For Meats Or Poultry - Honey Apple Sauce
1) Wash the apples properly. Peel them and cut into slices.
2) Take a small saucepan to put the apple slices and water.
3) Place the saucepan on medium heat and bring the water to boil.
4) Use a tight lid to cover the saucepan. Reduce... - 42.4501
Crispy Pork With Apple Sauce
1. Set the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5
2. Remove the rind, fat and bones of the pork and cut into half inch strips
3. Mix the breadcrumbs with lemon rind, mustard and seasoning and spread the mixture on a large sheet of greaseproof... - 42.4214
Pippin Apple Sauce Pie
Pare the zest from the orange.
Shred finely and boil till tender in enough water to cover, 10-15 minutes.
Drain and reserve.
Squeeze the juice from the orange.
Put the apples and 2 tbsp water in a heavy-bottomed saucepan with a close-fitting lid.
Cook over... - 42.1525
Johnny Apple Sauce
Johnny Apple Sauce has a Far-fetched taste. The lemon zest gives the Johnny Apple Sauce a Piquant and cool taste. - 41.9473
1) In a bowl, blend the cornstarch in water until dissolved.
2) In a medium saucepan, pour the mixture, then stir in the cranberries, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
3) Stir in the apples, then stir continuously and bring to a boil.
4) Simmer over a... - 41.6605
Apple Sauce Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F, and lightly grease and flour an 8 inch cake tin.
Put all the apple sauce ingredients together in a pan, just cover with water and bring to the boil.
Then reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has... - 41.5409
1. In a pan, add the apples, water and butter and allow it to come to a boil.
2. Close the pan with lid and simmer for 15 minutes or until the apples are soft and fluffy.
3. Take away from the heat and whisk well with a wooden spoon until sauce is... - 41.1927
Curried Rice And Apple Sauce
Curried rice and apple sauce is a popular dish in America. This rice is little sweet and spicy because of the apple and curry powder. The curried rice and apple sauce is a good accompaniment with meat dishes like chops and stews. - 41.1556
Turkey Tenderloins In Golden Apple Sauce
For the turkey.
In a 2- to 2 1/2-quart round, microwave-proof casserole, combine the celery, water, onions and parsley.
Rinse the turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
Place on top of the vegetables in a spoke pattern, overlapping the pointed ends of the... - 40.9606
Potato Pork Roast With Apple Sauce
Place pork in baking dish, bake in hot oven for about 20 minutes or until rind of pork begins to crackle.
This can take a little less or more time.
Reduce oven temperature to moderate, bake further 1 hour or until the juices are clear when pork is pierced... - 40.2546
Horseradish And Apple Sauce
This Horseradish and Apple Sauce is a delicious combination of horseradish, carrot and apple in vinegar and oil. This Horseradish and Apple Sauce makes for an appetizing starter or gravy to any vegan meal. - 40.0602
Apple Sauce Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with soda, spices, and salt.
Cream shortening well and gradually blend in sugar.
Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
Then stir in apple sauce.
Add flour mixture in three portions, beating after each addition until... - 39.8255
Curried Rice And Apple Sauce
1) Take a blazer pan of the chafing dish and heat butter in it by placing it on direct flame.
2) Add onion and cook by stirring until soft and golden brown in color.
3) Add the apple sauce and rice.
4) Mix the curry powder with cold water and add after... - 39.4591
Rosy Apple Sauce
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 2-qt casserole, combine apples and water.
3) Cover the dish.
4) Microwave at High 10 to 12 minutes, or until apples are tender, stirring once every 3 minutes.
5) Add red hots, brown sugar and nutmeg.
6)... - 39.2067
1.Remove the peel and core of apples and slice them.
2.Cook the apples by stewing in water.
3.Once soft, add sugar.
4.Sieve the mixture and add butter to it.
6.Use as desired. - 39.1793
Nut Roast With Apple Sauce
Fry the onions.
Add the nuts, cheese and tomatoes.
Add 2 beaten eggs, and the soup Bake for 45 mihs.
or until brown.
Serve with mixed vegetables, and Apple sauce.
APPLE SAUCE : 3 medium sized apples, peeled and diced.
... - 39.0823
1) Peel the apples.
2) Core and slice them.
3) In a saucepan, place the sliced apples.
4) Add water and lemon rind to the pan.
5) Cover the pan and let the apples stew over gentle heat for 10 minutes or until soft.
6) Add the sugar and... - 38.9862
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Butter a baking dish
3. Peel, core and cut the apples into large chunks.
4. Boil in water until soft.
5. Drain well and tip into a bowl.
6. Mash lightly with a potato masher.
7. Blend in the sugar and... - 38.7785
Apple Sauce Salad Dressing
1. In a small bowl or in a jar, combine the oil, garlic and onion.
2. Cover and keep aside for 2 to 3 hours so that the flavors of the onion and garlic infuse into the oil.
3. Remove onion and garlic and reserve for another use.
4. Stir in the apple... - 38.6046
Easy Apple Sauce
1) In a saucepan, put the apples and water
2) Cover the saucepan and cook over a high flame
3) Allow the apples to reduce to a pulp which will take about 15 minutes
4) Once the apples are reduced, pass them through a sieve
5) Bring the apple puree... - 38.4557
Cranberry Apple Sauce
1) In a 2-quart saucepan add cranberries, apples, maple syrup, and raisins. Combine thoroughly.
2) Stir and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes until berries and apples begin to soften.
3) With a potato masher slightly crush the fruit.
4) Stir in... - 38.235
Avocado And Apple Sauce
Peel, core and chop apples.
Cook, covered, for 3-5 minutes on HIGH, or until soft.
Allow to cool slightly.
Place cooked apple, avocado, tabasco sauce, lemon juice and sour cream in a blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Season with black... - 37.8677
Maple Apple Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small sauce pan; add apple.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 4 minutes.
Dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon water; add to apple juice mixture.
Bring to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring... - 37.7209
Apple Sauce Cake
Cream together the butter and sugar; add beaten egg and beat well.
Sift together all dry ingredients.
Add to first mixture; then add applesauce, raisins and nuts.
Bake in 4" x 8" loaf pan for 60 minutes at 350°. - 37.6905
1) In a saucepan, place apple and water.
2) Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until soft.
3) Pass the apples through sieve or core and process in food processor until fine.
4) Add sweetener to taste, lemon juice and combine well.
5) Refrigerate... - 37.4119
Walnut And Apple Sauce
1) In a saucepan, use some butter and rub it all around the pan.
2) Wipe the washed apple and quarter and core them.
3) Slice into the saucepan and add lemon rind.
4) Cover the apples with foil or greaseproof paper and then place lid.
5) Gently cook... - 37.0297
Rosy Cranberry Applesauce
1. On a 1-quart saucepan, spray nonstick cooking spray to grease and heat.
2. Add apple; stir frequently and cook over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
3. Stir in applesauce, cranberries, 2 tablespoons water and brown sugar; cook with occasional stirring... - 36.6966
Rosy Cranberry Apple Sauce
Wash and cut apples into quarters.
Do not core or peel.
Place in a saucepan that has a tight-fitting lid.
Add the cranberries and cider.
Simmer covered 15-20 minutes, stirring and mashing periodically until the apples are soft and the cranberries have... - 36.6523
Magrets De Canard With Peppered Apple Sauce
1. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish for 8 minutes, or according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Thoroughly dry the duck breasts in absorbent kitchen paper. Brush or spread the honey over them and quickly sprinkle with black pepper.
3. Quickly... - 36.5136
Roast Stuffed Goose With Prune And Apple Sauce
First make the stuffing by melting the butter in a saucepan and softening the onion in it for 5 minutes, then add the chopped goose liver, stir and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Now empty the contents of the saucepan into a bowl, add the breadcrumbs and sage,... - 36.2992
Microwave Apple Sauce
1) In a deep microwavable container, arrange the apple slices.
2) Add in a tablespoon of water. Add in sugar as well.
3) Cover the dish and cook for 6 minutes.
4) Add in butter and sprinkle in pepper to taste.
5) Mix the sauce well before... - 36.2835
Bramley Apple Sauce
1. Take a pan and put all the ingredients into it.
2. Keep the pan on a low flame.
3. Stir the ingredients while heating.
4. The apples will change into a thick puree by continuous cooking.
5. Keep stirring to avoid lump formation.
6.Serve in... - 35.4827
Microwave Apple Sauce
This Apple Sauce surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong aroma of apples, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Apple Sauce for once, I bet, you will get a lot of compliments for this one!! - 35.4316
Peel, core and chop apples.
Combine apples and water in a pan.
Place over medium fire.
Cook till apples are tender.
Blend in one tablespoon flour with three tablespoons water and add to cooking apples.
Cook for a minute more and remove from fire.
When... - 35.3586
Grape And Apple Sauce Pie
Cook grapes for about 10 minutes in a little water in a covered saucepan over a moderate heat.
Rub through strainer, add sugar, apple sauce and water and return to heat.
Stir in tapioca and cook until clear, then turn into pastry shell.
Top with whipped cream... - 34.9384
Apple Sauce Cream Puffs
Puffs are the all-time popular snacks, now, try out this something out of the world Apple Sauce Cream Puffs! Yes, they not just taste amazing, but are incredibly easy to make! - 34.857
Cranberry Applesauce Bread
1. In a small bowl, combine the applesauce and oats. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Add the applesauce mixture and the egg whites to the flour mixture, and... - 34.7819
Pork Fillets With Apple Sauce
1. Place fillets in a bowl, pour over combined honey, soy sauce, garlic, orange juice and five-spice powder and marinate for 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Barbecue fillets until tender, brushing with marinade during cooking.
3. To make sauce, melt... - 34.7338
Spicy Apple Sauce
Soak the raisins in hot water.
Peel, core and slice the apples and cook in a small amount of water until softened.
Beat the cooked apple to a puree and mix with the drained raisins, the salt, peppers, cinnamon and horseradish sauce.
Reheat and just before... - 34.303
1. Using a knife, peel, quarter and deseed the apples; slice them very thinly.
2. Take a small saucepan, put in apples, cloves and water into and simmer with the lid on the pan until the apples are soft.
3. Strain the cooked apples... - 34.2967
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Also pare and chop the apples
3.In a deep pudding-dish, place the apples
4.Sprinkle with sugar
5.Now pour water over the apples
6.Bake in a slow oven for 2 hours, or until they turn rich... - 33.925
Apple Sauce Cake
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and pour into greased and floured baking pan of choice.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. - 33.6272
Cranberry Apple Sauce
1.In a bowl, put cranberries, spples, sugar, apple juice, ground mace and coriander and let them boil.
2.Once done, put the lid on and cook for 5-10 minutes so that the apples are soft.
3.Once done, cut the apples in small pieces in food... - 33.0582
Cider Apple Sauce
1.Start by paring, quartering, and coring the apples
2.In a pot, boil the sweet cider until it decreases from 4 quarts to 2 quarts
3.In a pan, pour the sweet cider and apples
4.Simmer for 4 hours
5.Remove the cider apple sauce and flavor... - 32.9439
Home Made Apple Sauce
1) Take a dish, add apples and water and cover with a cling film.
2) Cook on power for 8 minutes.
3) Mash apples and blend in sugar.
4) Serve as required. - 32.6094
1) In a non-stick pan, add apples, water, and butter.
2) Allow to boil, then reduce the heat and stirring occasionally, cover and simmer, till the apples are soft.
3) Beat well to make a smooth puree and season with salt and pepper.
4) If you choose... - 32.4293
Combine the apples, cranberries, apple cider, and cinnamon in a large, heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring several times.
Remove the cinnamon stick.
Transfer the apple-cranberry mixture to a blender or food... - 32.327
Combine cranberries, apples, water and orange juice.
Bring to a boil, turn heat down and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until cranberries have popped and apples are tender.
Add honey and orange rind.
Puree in electric blender.
Serve warm or cold. - 32.1759
Banana Apple Sauce
1) Chop the apples in small cube. Slice the bananas.
2) In your food processor, add the fruits along with water and cinnamon. Blend all ingredients to a smooth consistency.
3) Serve as a topping for cake or pie or bread. - 31.9586
Pear And Apple Sauce
In a medium saucepan, combine the water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon sticks.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Add the apples and pears.
Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until a chunky sauce forms.
Remove and discard the cloves and cinnamon sticks. - 31.9056
Pink Or Purple Apple Sauce
Peel, core and slice the apples.
Place in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish the apples, cranberries, sugar and lemon juice.
Microwave at HIGH 10 minutes.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes at MEDIUM.
Pour into a serving dish.
Top with the grated... - 31.8886
Tart Apple Sauce
Put apples and water into a saucepan, cover tightly, and cook over moderate heat without stirring until apples are mushy.
Shake pan from time to time to prevent sticking.
Add sugar (exact amount depends on taste and on tartness of apples) and salt, stir just... - 31.4543
Delicious Apple Sauce Cake
Cream sugar, margarine and egg until light and fluffy.
Add applesauce and raisins, then dry ingredients which have been sifted together. - 31.2313
1. Peel, core and wash the apples.
2. Place with the sugar, margarine and a little water in a saucepan with a tight fitting lid.
3. Cook to a puree.
4. Pass through a sieve.
5. Serve with roast pork, duck and goose. - 30.9999
Microwave Cooked Apple Sauce
1) In a deep dish, add water and sugar to apple slices and cook for about 6 minutes (cover the dish).
2) When done, add butter and pepper; adjust the seasoning to taste and mix well.
3) Liquidize the apples and then serve. - 30.6936
Cinnamon Apple Sauce
1) Chop the apples in small cube.
2) In your food processor, add the apple cubes along with water and cinnamon. Blend all ingredients to a smooth consistency.
3) Serve as a topping for cake or pie or bread. - 30.5122
Put the apples in a large saucepan and add a little water to keep them from sticking.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the apples are soft and almost dissolved into a lumpy puree, about 20 minutes.
Stir in a pinch of salt.
Add butter, if... - 30.0953
Apple Sauce Filling
If you like to try something deliciously extraordinary then give this Apple Sauce Filling a try. Tasting just fabulous, this Apple Sauce Filling is also gonna amaze you with the ease involved! - 29.7988
Frozen Apple Sauce N Fruit Cup
In medium bowl, combine all ingredients.
Spoon fruit mixture into individual dishes or paper cups.
Freeze until firm.
Remove from freezer about 30 minutes
Garnish if desired. - 29.516
Wash; pare; quarter; and core apples.
Simmer, covered, in a small amount of water until tender.
Press apples through sieve or food mill.
Sweeten sauce to taste.
Bring to a boil.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/2-inch head space.
Remove air bubbles.
Adjust... - 29.2296
Bring to a boil.
Then simmer until it is practically apple butter. - 28.6977
Apple Sauce is a tasty dessert that I simply cant get enough of. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and it was a complete success. Don't miss this perfect Apple Sauce recipe! - 28.6091
Quick And Easy Fresh Apple Sauce
In a blender container combine apples, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Process until smooth.
Into a serving dish pour applesauce. - 28.5844
Dundee Apple Sauce
1.Cook the apple by simmering in small quantity of water until thick pulp is formed.
2.Add sugar as per taste and stir well.
3.Use as desired or store in firm container for later use. - 28.5363
Peel and core apples, slice into a saucepan and add water.
Cover and simmer gently until soft enough to mash to a smooth pulp.
If Apple Sauce contains too much liquid, reduce until the right consistency is obtained.
Stir butter into warm sauce.
Add sugar and... - 28.2987
Apple And Cinnamon Sauce
In medium saucepan combine apples, water, and cinnamon.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or till tender.
Remove stick cinnamon.
Mash apples with potato masher till smooth.
Stir in desired amount of sugar. - 28.0659
Peel and quarter the apples, place them in a bak ing dish and add water.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes at HIGH.
Remove from oven, pass through a sieve or use a food processor.
Place in the oven and microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the butter, stir well until... - 27.4514
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. Put all ingredients in a pan and cook until the apples are reduced to a pulp.
3. Remove lemon peel, if used, and mash the apples well. - 27.3751
Tangy Apple Sauce
1. Combine apple, chutney and butter in bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes, stir halfway through cooking. Stand covered for five minutes.
2. Puree apple mixture with remaining ingredients in blender or processor. - 26.5582
Brandied Apple Sauce
Peel, core and quarter the apples.
Place in water and cook over low heat until apples soften.
Take from fire, add powdered sugar, cinnamon and brandy.
Simmer 5 minutes. - 26.3752
Honey Apple Sauce
1 Blend the cornflour (cornstarch) with a little applejuice to a smooth consistency.
2 Place the remaining applejuice, honey and raisins in a 1 litre/1 3/4 pint (4 1/2 cup) jug and microwave on full power for 2 minutes.
3 Whisk in the blended cornflour... - 26.0432
1. Put the apples, lemon juice and caster sugar into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the apples are soft, stirring frequently.
2. Beat the apples to a pulp with a... - 25.9393
Simple Apple Sauce
Peel, core and slice the apples and put them with the lemon rind in a saucepan with the water.
Cover tightly and cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes or until pulpy, stirring occasionally.
Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth, or puree in a blender, or work... - 25.6656
Have you prepared a good dessert, now this apple sauce will make it taste great! Richly textured and amazingly delicious apple sauce fits perfectly with your favorite desserts as well as fries. My peers simply love them, I bet even your peers too will enjoy... - 25.2758
Citrus Apple Sauce
Put the apple slices, water and sugar in a small saucepan.
Add the salt, lemon juice and butter and cook until the apple slices are soft.
Beat with the back of a wooden spoon until the sauce is smooth. - 24.8357
Apple Sauce Recipes By Category