- » Apple Sauce
Apple Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple sauce recipes.
Julie's Homemade Apple Sauce
Once you try your hand at homemade applesauce, you’ll never want store-bought again. I like to make applesauce in a pressure cooker, which takes only 10 minutes at high pressure, or slowly simmered overnight in a slow cooker. - 131.383
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 114.247
Caramel Apple Sauce
1. Core and slice apple into pieces.
2. In a bowl, add apple slices and lime juice. Mix well, and set aside.
3. Place a frying pan on medium heat, add sugar and 2 tablespoons of water in it. Do not stir, just swirl the pan around and... - 109.396
Warm Apple Pear Sauce
We switched things up at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club and made a Warm Apple Pear Sauce. Watch Jose and I cook it up & enjoy your Thanksgiving feast - 103.309
Homemade Apple Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, pour water and add sliced apples in it.
2. Add lemon juice, mixed spice, and sugar.
3. Place it on high heat, and bring it to a boil.
4. Turn the heat to low, cover it with lid and allow it to simmer for 10-15 or until apples... - 101.391
Mouthwatering apple sauce recipe. To make apple sauce, first you have to pick some apples. - 97.0178
Instant Apple Sauce Shooter
Need a drink to serve at your intimate soiree? Try Derrick Schommer's instant applesauce shooter. Charged with sour apple pucker, goldschlager and some pineapple juice, this is one drink that will warm you up to the bones. Take a look into the video and get... - 82.6279
Slow Cooked Apple Sauce
A versatile spread, Apple Sauce has stood the test of times. It definitely scores with kids for its natural sweet flavor and taste. It is a healthy accompaniment to an any time snack that can be done at home with ease. - 79.9786
Apple Sauce Nut Bread
1. Grease three (9-inch X 5-inch) loaf pans.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. Into a large, dry bowl, sift together the first 4 ingredients.
4. Stir in the sugar and nuts. Keep aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl,... - 48.957
Apple Sauce Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter with sugar and ensure to stir constantly until sugar dissolves.
3) Beat in egg, apple sauce, and juice.
4) Blend flour with salt, baking powder, and baking soda and stir int... - 48.139
Apple Sauce Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, cream shortening, sugar and eggs until light.
4) Alternately, add the creamed mixture and applesauce to the dry mixture.
5) Fold in nuts and... - 47.6763
Rhubarb Apple Sauce With Sugar Toast
1) Slice each bread piece into two triangles diagonally.
2) In a 2 litre (3 1/2 pint) baking dish, toss the chopped apple with the lemon juice.
3) Stir in rhubarb, sugar, sherry and nutmeg.
4) Microwave the mixture, covered for 10 to 12... - 47.0601
Braised Guinea Yowl With Crab Apple Sauce
Remove all excess fat from the guinea fowl and cut off the parson's nose.
Put the chopped vegetables and garlic (if used) in the bottom of a saucepan or flameproof casserole which is just large enough to hold the bird.
Heat a little oil in a frying pan and... - 46.7183
Apple Sauce Ham Steak
1) Take a dish and fry one ham steak, each side for 45 seconds.
2) Save the fat.
3) Continue the same process for the second steak.
4) Add the fat from the second ham to the first and save.
5) Take a baking dish and place both the steaks in it.
6) Add... - 46.62
Wheat Waffles With Apple Sauce
Heat oil in a large pan over moderate heat.
Add apples and saute for about 10 minutes till honey-coloured.
Add cinnamon and apple juice and cook for about 3 minutes till thick.
Cover and keep warm.
Sift dry ingredients for waffles into a large bowl.
Add honey... - 46.0299
Lemon Apple Sauce Chicken
1. In deep saucepan, cook chicken in apple juice uncovered, over medium heat about 15 minutes or until fork can be inserted in chicken with ease.
2. From the saucepan remove chicken reserving the broth.
3. In large frypan, melt butter over medium heat... - 45.3645
Crispy Pork With Apple Sauce
1. Set the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5
2. Remove the rind, fat and bones of the pork and cut into half inch strips
3. Mix the breadcrumbs with lemon rind, mustard and seasoning and spread the mixture on a large sheet of greaseproof... - 43.5118
Hot Apple Sauce
1) First peel the apples and then core and chop them.
2) Skin the onion and cut into slices.
3) In a pan, put the onion, apples, spices and 2 tablespoons of vinegar and cook over very low flame till the apples have tendered.
4) Liquidize... - 43.3151
Roast Pork With Apple Sauce
With a small pointed knife, prick the meat here and there, sliding in a piece of garlic along the knife blade at each incision.
Mix the brown sugar with the mustard and spread over the meat.
Put the meat into a long dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 30... - 43.3046
Tree Top Mom's Apple Sauce Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl and add sugar and cream shortening in it. Cream the mixture using hand mixer and blend in apple sauce.
3. Take a separate bowl and add all dry ingredients and add the apple-sauce mixture. Mix... - 43.1311
Spicy Apple Sauce Cake
Combine raisins and water in 2-c. glass measuring cup.
Microwave at high setting 3 minutes, or until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir in applesauce.
Cool to lukewarm.
Grease 2 1/2-qt. glass mixing bowl.
Place greased 2 1/2" diameter drinking glass in center of... - 42.8875
Apple Sauce Gingerbread Cookies
Sift together flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and nutmeg; set aside.
In bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat margarine, sugar and molasses until creamy.
Alternately blend in dry ingredients and apple sauce.
Cover and chill dough for... - 42.7427
Apple Sauce Pancakes
1) Whisk egg yolks and add with butter.
2) Whisk egg whites until they reach a stiff stage.
3) Into a mixing bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder.
4) Mix in rest of the ingredients.
5) Fold in yolk and white mixture.
6) Onto a hot greased griddle,... - 41.374
Mott's Apple Sauce Scalloped Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat and whisk in flour, cook for 2 minutes without changing colour and then add the milk and apple sauce.
3. Keep cooking, stirring continuously, bring the sauce to... - 41.1387
1. In a pan, add the apples, water and butter and allow it to come to a boil.
2. Close the pan with lid and simmer for 15 minutes or until the apples are soft and fluffy.
3. Take away from the heat and whisk well with a wooden spoon until sauce is... - 41.0239
Sauces For Meats Or Poultry - Honey Apple Sauce
1) Wash the apples properly. Peel them and cut into slices.
2) Take a small saucepan to put the apple slices and water.
3) Place the saucepan on medium heat and bring the water to boil.
4) Use a tight lid to cover the saucepan. Reduce... - 40.6558
Cranberry Apple Sauce
1) In a 2-quart saucepan add cranberries, apples, maple syrup, and raisins. Combine thoroughly.
2) Stir and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes until berries and apples begin to soften.
3) With a potato masher slightly crush the fruit.
4) Stir in... - 40.1757
Johnny Apple Sauce
Johnny Apple Sauce has a Far-fetched taste. The lemon zest gives the Johnny Apple Sauce a Piquant and cool taste. - 39.7214
Potato Pork Roast With Apple Sauce
Place pork in baking dish, bake in hot oven for about 20 minutes or until rind of pork begins to crackle.
This can take a little less or more time.
Reduce oven temperature to moderate, bake further 1 hour or until the juices are clear when pork is pierced... - 39.7128
Curried Rice And Apple Sauce
Curried rice and apple sauce is a popular dish in America. This rice is little sweet and spicy because of the apple and curry powder. The curried rice and apple sauce is a good accompaniment with meat dishes like chops and stews. - 39.3243
Apple Sauce Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F, and lightly grease and flour an 8 inch cake tin.
Put all the apple sauce ingredients together in a pan, just cover with water and bring to the boil.
Then reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has... - 39.3109
Curried Rice And Apple Sauce
1) Take a blazer pan of the chafing dish and heat butter in it by placing it on direct flame.
2) Add onion and cook by stirring until soft and golden brown in color.
3) Add the apple sauce and rice.
4) Mix the curry powder with cold water and add after... - 38.5391
Turkey Tenderloins In Golden Apple Sauce
For the turkey.
In a 2- to 2 1/2-quart round, microwave-proof casserole, combine the celery, water, onions and parsley.
Rinse the turkey and pat dry with paper towels.
Place on top of the vegetables in a spoke pattern, overlapping the pointed ends of the... - 38.2344
1.Remove the peel and core of apples and slice them.
2.Cook the apples by stewing in water.
3.Once soft, add sugar.
4.Sieve the mixture and add butter to it.
6.Use as desired. - 38.0906
Apple Sauce Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with soda, spices, and salt.
Cream shortening well and gradually blend in sugar.
Add egg and beat until light and fluffy.
Then stir in apple sauce.
Add flour mixture in three portions, beating after each addition until... - 37.9411
Rosy Apple Sauce
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In 2-qt casserole, combine apples and water.
3) Cover the dish.
4) Microwave at High 10 to 12 minutes, or until apples are tender, stirring once every 3 minutes.
5) Add red hots, brown sugar and nutmeg.
6)... - 37.6136
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Butter a baking dish
3. Peel, core and cut the apples into large chunks.
4. Boil in water until soft.
5. Drain well and tip into a bowl.
6. Mash lightly with a potato masher.
7. Blend in the sugar and... - 37.4027
1) In a saucepan, place apple and water.
2) Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until soft.
3) Pass the apples through sieve or core and process in food processor until fine.
4) Add sweetener to taste, lemon juice and combine well.
5) Refrigerate... - 37.3341
1) Peel the apples.
2) Core and slice them.
3) In a saucepan, place the sliced apples.
4) Add water and lemon rind to the pan.
5) Cover the pan and let the apples stew over gentle heat for 10 minutes or until soft.
6) Add the sugar and... - 37.2385
Horseradish And Apple Sauce
This Horseradish and Apple Sauce is a delicious combination of horseradish, carrot and apple in vinegar and oil. This Horseradish and Apple Sauce makes for an appetizing starter or gravy to any vegan meal. - 37.0376
Apple Sauce Recipes By Category