- » Apple Rum Custard
Apple Rum Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Apple Rum Custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Apple Rum Custard recipes.
Rum Custard Sauce
The Rum Custard Sauce is a mouth watering sauce that is perfect with Baked Apples! Trust me the Rum Custard Sauce served with baked apples can make for a sumptuous breakfast! - 31.7295
Microwave Baked Apples With Rum Raisin Sauce
Core apples; peel skin from top third of each apple.
Place apples in microwave-safe baking dish or custard cups.
Pour Spiced Lemon Baste over apples.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) 7 to 10 minutes or until apples are tender yet... - 44.7631
1) In a pot filled with 1/2 cup water, cook the apples till they turn tender. If the apples look too dry you may add more water.
2) When the apples are cooked and all the water has disappeared, puree it through a food mill or a coarse sieve.... - 42.0601
Apples In Phyllo
Grease six 6-ounce custard cups so each cup is entirely covered.
Brush one sheet of phyllo dough with some of the melted margarine.
(Remove one sheet of phyllo at a time and keep remaining sheets covered with a damp paper towel.) Brush a second... - 34.428
Tempting Apple Trifles
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in milk.
2. Blend in brown sugar, egg white and oil and stir until blended.
3. Place the pan on a low flame and cook, whisking constantly with a wire whisk, until the mixture thickens to... - 49.4273
Tempting Apple Trifles
To prepare custard, combine milk and cornstarch in small, heavy saucepan; stir until cornstarch is completely dissolved.
Add brown sugar, egg white and oil; blend well.
Slowly bring to a boil over medium-low heat until thickened, stirring constantly with... - 44.8829
Mincemeat Flan De Luxe
1) Grease the flan ring and dust with flour.
2) Place on a baking sheet.
3) Heat oven at 375° For Mark 5.
4) For the pastry, in a bowl, sift the flour and salt.
5) Add in the butter and lard and rub in fats till the mix resembles... - 45.4804
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a large bowl, add the flour, egg, butter, water and salt. Knead the mixture into a smooth dough. Form a ball out of the dough. Allow it to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes.
3) Roll out the ball of... - 45.9936
Fruit Salad With Creamy Topping
Put all the fruits into a bowl.
Pour the custard and cream mixed together over the fruit.
Sprinkle with crushed cashew nuts or walnuts.
FOR THE CUSTARD 1 cup milk 2 Tsp.
Cornflour Sugar to taste 1 Tbl.sp.
cream. - 32.8644
For dough: Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add egg, liquid and peel, working into dough with fingers.
Press into bottom and sides of 2 9-inch square or round baking... - 42.9741
Plum Pudding With Almonds
Mix fruits, rinds, and ale and let stand 1/2 hour.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt and spices, stir in remaining ingredients, add fruit mixture, and mix well.
Spoon into 2 well-buttered 1-quart molds or metal bowls, cover with double thicknesses of foil,... - 47.454
Christmas Pudding In A Cloth
Combine chopped raisins, almonds, dates and cherries in a large bowl.
Add mixed peel, golden raisins, currants and apple.
Pour over rum, cover and allow to stand overnight.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, beating well.
Sift flour, salt, allspice and baking... - 39.2803
Mix together thoroughly the flour, breadcrumbs, sugar, spices and suet.
Rub the butter in evenly.
Remove the pips from the orange and lemon.
Put both fruits into a blender or food processor and work until they are pureed but with still some texture left in... - 47.4711