- » Apple Romaine Salad
Apple Romaine Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple romaine salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple romaine salad recipes.
Leftover Turkey And Apple Romaine Salad
Oh yes! This perhaps what most Hollywood celebs have for lunch every day. It is low in carb, high in protein – making it very ideal. Turkey and Apple Romaine Salad is very tasty and not mention that sweet crunch that you will get from the apple. Watch and... - 108.622
Romaine Apple And Radish Salad With Cider Dressing
1. Bring the cider to a boil in a small saucepan. Lower the heat and simmer until reduced to 3 tablespoons, 20-25 minutes.
2. Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the apple slices in a single layer and cook,... - 32.2556
Here is how to make an easy nutrient rich and colorful salad for your family. Look at this video that shares an excellent recipe to prepare a with fresh, nutritious salad with kale, swiss chard, romaine lettuce, bell peppers and apple. The salad look really... - 91.8349
Pomegranate And Apple Salad
Serve this fresh and light Pomegranate Apple Salad. It complements the spirit of the holiday by using the two fruits upon which blessings have been made. - 31.5825
Tropical Apple Salad
The tropical apple salad is a rd and yellow apple salad made with added banana and coconut to taste. combined together with a savory dressing of mayonnaise with cream, the tropical apple salad comes with the crunch of walnuts to it. - 38.2055
Apple Zucchini Salad
Marinate zucchini, apple, celery, and potatoes in italian dressing about 1 hour in refrigerator.
Stir tomato into mayonnaise.
Toss marinated mixture and half of onion rings with tomato mayonnaise.
Serve on romaine and garnish with remaining onion rings. - 29.7607
Zippy Waldorf Salad
Combine all ingredients.
Cover; chill 2 to 3 hours.
If desired, turn into a romaine-lined bowl - 25.0552
Homemade Waldorf Salad
Combine apples, celery, grapes, and walnuts.
Turn fruit mixture into a romaine-lined salad bowl; chill.
Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, sugar, and lemon juice.
Whip cream till soft peaks form; fold into mayonnaise mixture.
Spoon the dressing over the... - 36.0719
Carrot Apple Salad
Finely chop carrots and apples with Food Chopper and place in 1-Quart Batter Bowl.
Add lemon juice, orange juice, sugar to taste and raisins.
Stir to combine.
Chill 20 minutes.
Place a lettuce leaf on each of 4 plates, add a scoop of salad and serve. - 35.013
Apple Walnut Salad
In a small, dry skillet over low heat, stir walnuts until lightly toasted, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to a plate to cool.
In a large salad bowl, whisk together chicken stock, vinegar, oil, shallots, mustard, salt and pepper.
Add greens and apples and toss... - 35.1428
Gorgonzola Apple And Walnut Salad
In an 8-inch (20-cm) square baking pan, combine 1 tablespoon of the salad oil, soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, ginger, and garlic powder.
Add walnuts and stir to coat.
Spread nuts in a single layer.
Bake in a 250°F (120°C) oven, stirring occasionally,... - 45.2161
Apple And Sausage Salad
1. Halve and core the apple; leave the skin on. Cut the apple into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut the slices into matchsticks, 1 inch long. Do the same with the potatoes, cutting into matchsticks. Cut the pepperoni and cheese into the same-size pieces. Shred the... - 36.8175
Low Calorie Waldorf Salad
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice, and the pepper until combined.
2. Cut the apples into quarters, then core and slice them lengthwise 1/8 inch thick. Place in a medium-size bowl and toss... - 33.4423
Crunchy Apple Chicken Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix apples with lemon juice. Stir in grapes, celery, carrot, romaine, chicken and walnuts.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream. Add to the salad, stirring to mix well. - 32.9556
Smoked Chicken Apple And Walnut Salad
Toss chicken strips, apples, celery and chopped watercress in large bowl.
Blend in lemon dressing and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours. - 32.9877
Apple And Turkey Ham Salad
1. Halve and core the apple; leave the skin on. Cut the apple into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut the slices into matchsticks, 1 inch long. Do the same with the potatoes and the cheese. Slice the turkey-ham into 1 x 1/2-inch strips. Combine the apple, potatoes,... - 37.5042
Apple And Fennel Salad With Cider Vinaigrette
Put the vinegar, oil, sugar (if using), salt, and pepper in a small jar, cover, and shake to blend.
Pour the dressing into the salad bowl.
Core the apples but don't peel them.
Slice the apples directly into the dressing and stir.
(This will prevent the apples... - 39.4003
Apple Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl mix together apple juice, salad oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and savory.
2) Arrange the chicken breasts in a plastic bag and place in a shallow dish.
3) Gently stream the marinade over chicken.
4) Seal the bag tightly.
5) Place in... - 45.7619
Endive And Red Lettuce Salad With Apple Wedges And Walnuts
Dressing: In bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, black and cayenne peppers and sugar; gradually whisk in vegetable and walnut oils.
Refrigerate, covered, for up to 6 hours.
Separate lettuce leaves, discarding coarse or bruised parts.
Cut endives vertically... - 36.9446
Red And Green Salad
In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, apples, celery, walnuts and blue cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt and pepper.
Pour over the salad and toss well. - 35.4071