- » Apple Rolls
Apple Rolls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Apple Rolls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Apple Rolls recipes.
Stir together apples, nuts, and sugar.
Let stand, stirring often, until juicy-about 1 hour.
Stir together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Add apple mixture and stir well.
Stir in butter and vanilla.
Turn into two greased and floured 1-pound coffee... - 49.4796
B.c. Apple Rolls Supreme
Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â°C).
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and cut in the lard until it is the size of small peas.
Beat together the milk, egg and vanilla.
Add to the dry ingredients and gather together gently, using your... - 44.5339
Cinnamon Apple Rolls
Dissolve yeast in apple juice in large bowl; let stand 1 minute.
Mix in 2 cups of the flour, 1/3 cup sugar, the salt, shortening and egg; beat vigorously with wire whisk until well blended.
Stir in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn... - 44.0005
Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Combine 2 cups flour, 1/3 cup sugar, yeast, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, and salt; stir well.
Combine 1 cup apple juice, water, and 0 tablespoons margarine in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Gradually add hot liquid mixture to dry... - 43.0185
Apple rolls are dessert rolls made with flour, milk and apples.spiced with cinnamon and sugared for sweetness, the apple rolls are baked till brown and can be served with whipping cream or apple sauce on the side. - 42.9946
Apple Stuffed Venison Rolls
Pound the venison steaks until they are very thin.
Mix the salt and pepper and rub into both sides of the venison steaks.
Grate the carrot; peel and slice the onion.
Peel and core the apples and cut into slices.
Divide the grated carrot, onion and apple... - 42.0715
Applesauce Honey Rolls
Allow dough to thaw in plastic bag.
Let rise until doubled in bulk.
Mix brown sugar, honey and butter.
Sprinkle mixture over the bottom of a 13 x 9" baking pan.
Place dough on lightly floured pastry board or sheet and roll or pat into a 14 x 12"... - 41.9969
Apple And Pineapple Rolls
Sift flour, measure and resift with baking powder and salt 3 times.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender or 2 knives.
Add milk all at once and stir just until dough stiffens; then turn out onto floured board, knead 8 to 10 times, and roll or pat out in... - 41.7278
Apple Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onions, and saute until render.
Remove from heat.
Stir in 2 tablespoons apple juice and next 5 ingredients.
Remove from skillet, and set aside.
Wipe pan drippings... - 41.2968
Applesauce Pecan Rolls
Prepare roll mix according to directions on package, adding 2 tblsp. sugar.
Cover; let rise until doubled in bulk.
Meanwhile add 2 tblsp.butter to applesauce; cook 10 minutes to evaporate some of the liquid, stirring occasionally.
Melt remaining 4... - 39.8892
Apple Sauce Cinnamon Rolls
4 cups flour until soft dough forms.
2. Turn out dough onto lightly floured surface; flatten slightly. Knead 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic, adding remaining 1/4 cup flour to prevent sticking if necessary. Shape dough into ball; place in large... - 38.1605
Pork And Apple Cabbage Rolls
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in apple and caraway seeds and cook for 2 minutes longer. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Place pork, rice,... - 37.901
Microwaved Lemon Apple Fish Rolls
To Microwave: Sprinkle fish with half the lemon peel and half the dill.
Roll up each fillet; place seam sides down in 8-inch round microwave-safe dish.
Combine 3/4 cup apple juice, lemon juice, onion, remaining lemon peel and dill; pour over fish.
Dot with... - 37.3181
Apple Pinwheel Rolls
Mix the biscuit mix, yeast and milk in a bowl and let rise until doubled in bulk.
Roll out on a floured surface to a rectangle 1/4 inch thick.
Spread with apples and roll as for jelly roll.
Cut in 1-inch slices and place slices, cut side down, in a greased... - 36.7518
Sliced Apple Crescent Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Separate crescent rolls into 8 pieces. Flatten and stretch each piece.
3. Mix sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Roll apple slices in this mixture; divide evenly among the rolls. Fold dough over apples and pinch to close openings.... - 32.9144
Cinnamon Or Apple Rolls
Cinnamon Or Apple Rolls has a mouth watering taste. The nuts gives the Cinnamon Or Apple Rolls a different taste. - 30.2485
Apple Filled Ham Rolls
1. Combine mayonnaise with curry powder; then gradually stir in heavy cream. Add apples; refrigerate until cold.
2. Spread apple mixture on ham slices; then roll up each slice, jelly-roll fashion; if necessary, secure with toothpicks. Serve, garnished with... - 23.714