- » Apple Roll Up
Apple Roll Up Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple roll up recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple roll up recipes.
Apple Pancake Roll Ups
Apple pancake roll ups are fruit pancakes prepared with flour and egg batter. Made with added chopped apples, the apple pancake roll ups are griddle cooked and absolutely delicious for breakfast in the morning! - 37.7963
Freezer Friendly Apple & Cherry Roll Ups
When school starts there is barely time to make elaborate breakfasts. This is when the Freezer Friendly Apple & Cherry Roll Ups would come handy. You can make your own healthier versions here. Enjoy the recipe video and good luck! - 95.4606
Straight To The Freezer - Apple Roll Ups
Kara the Bagholder here shows you how to make these 'make-ahead' Straight To The Freezer - Apple Roll Ups! This is a mess free meal idea. It is obviously quite simple. So watch and learn how to make these easy recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 85.638
Apple-pear Tortilla Roll-ups
1. Combine apple, pear, cheese, apple sauce, raisins, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
2. Spread the bottom section of each tortilla with one quarter of the apple-pear mixture. Fold the bottom flap over the filling, the two side flaps inward, and then roll up each... - 32.3533
Umbrian Apple Walnut Roll Ups
1. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil with the wine. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt. Add the egg yolks 1 at a time, pulsing to blend between additions. Add the butter and pulse until it is in tiny pieces. With the machine on, add... - 33.9231
Apple Pecan Chicken Roll Ups
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 In a small saucepan, bring apple juice to a boil.
3 Add in the rice.
4 Cover and lower the heat.
5 Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
6 Stir in the apple, pecans and... - 42.1014
Apple Butter Cake Roll
Let eggs stand in shells about 30 minutes or until room temperature.
Heat oven to 375°.
Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, with aluminum foil; generously grease foil.
Beat eggs in small bowl on high speed about 5 minutes or until very thick and... - 45.5935
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Hot, 400° F. Rub an oblong baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the biscuit dough and roll it out 1/4-inch thick on a floured board.
3. Mix the apples, raisins, cinnamon and brown sugar and spread over the dough. Roll... - 29.576
Spicy Apple Roll
1. Turn the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7
2. Knead all the ingredients for pastry together into a dough, cover and chill for half an hour
3. Knead into an oblong and roll out into dimensions of 15"X10"; brush with molten butter
4. Mix in... - 47.4047
Apple And Sultana Roll
Heat the Slo cooker during preparation for at least 20 minutes.
To make the pastry sieve together the flour and salt and stir in the suet.
Using a fork, add sufficient cold water and mix to form a soft dough.
Roll out the pastry into a rectangle approximately... - 42.9818
Apple Raisin Cake Roll
Coat a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray.
Line pan with wax paper, and coat wax paper with cooking spray.
Set jellyroll pan aside.
Beat eggs at high speed of an electric mixer 5 minutes or until fluffy.
Gradually add brown sugar, 1... - 40.6295