- » Apple Rib
Apple Rib Recipes
Enjoy our collection of apple rib recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for apple rib recipes.
You May Also Like!
Country Ribs Braised With Apple Kraut
Tender braised ribs and a mild apple kraut over mashed potatoes, perfect for Oktoberfest or just watching football on a cool fall day. Also includes tips for sautéed or caramelized apples with pork chops. - 0
Stuffed Spare Ribs With Yummy Apples
Heat oven to 350°.
Cut ribs into 8 equal sections; season on both sides with salt and pepper.
Combine stuffing, celery, onion, and water.
Place 4 of the rib sections meat side down on a rack in a large roaster.
Mound 1/4 of the stuffing on each section; do... - 31.5495
Standing Rib Roast With Crab Apple Garnish
1) Using garlic salt, seasoning salt, and pepper, dust the roast on all sides.
2) Stand a rack in a roasting pan and place the roast, fat side up.
3) Ensuring the bulb does not touch the fat or bone of the meat, insert a meat thermometer.
4) Place in... - 39.5694
Country Ribs With Onions, Apples, And Sauerkraut
While sauerkraut, literally “sour cabbage”, is though of as a European culinary tradition, it was a staple food more than 2,000 years ago in China, where it was fermented in stoneware crocks with rice wine and salt. It made its way to Europe along the... - 29.494
Sherry Braised Short Ribs With Potato Apple Risotto
1. Generously season the short ribs with salt, cover with plastic and refrigerate overnight. Bring the ribs to room temperature before cooking.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°. In a large skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. Add 4 of the short ribs and cook... - 31.691
Pork Rib Roast With Apple Cider Gravy
For an interesting pork rib recipe, watch this video and learn to make a roasted pork so tasty that it will disappear as soon as it is served! Watch to know more. - 102.587
These stuffed spare ribs is a fruited spareribs recipe. Spiced with cinnamon with brown sugar to taste, the stuffed spare ribs are filled with prunes and apples and roasted in the oven to finish. - 39.3427
Missouri Baby Back Ribs With Apple Slaw
1. Preheat the broiler. Peel the membrane from the underside of the baby back ribs and place them skinned side up on 2 rimmed baking sheets. Broil the ribs 6 inches from the heat, turning once, until they are browned on both sides, 8 to 10 minutes per... - 30.1205
Apple Barbecued Ribs
1. Slice the ribs into pieces appropriate for serving.
2. Take a Dutch oven and place the ribs in it.
3. Put water and let the ribs cook for 30 minutes.
4. In a pan, heat oil and add onions to it.
5. Sauté the onions well.
6. Put... - 45.2778
Best Barbecued Ribs
1. Prepare barbecue sauce: In 4-quart saucepan, combine ketchup, cider, Worcestershire, molasses, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, black pepper, and red pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens slightly, about... - 37.3527
Apple Rib Recipes By Category